🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats vs Blacks

What exactly have Republicans done for Blacks...?

Why should anyone do something special for blacks, aren't they capable of doing for themselves?

Good point, that's why I get confused when some conservatives and republicans keep asking the question, "What have the Democrats done for The Blacks?". If some of them believed in the individual and not labeling people, why do they seem the label "The Blacks" by their lowest common denominator and minority? That said, I think that any program that helps our fellow citizens, should help our fellow citizens regardless of race. Most people are capable of taking care of themselves and a minority of our fellow citizens either want to, can't, or choose not too. That goes across all color lines, it's just funny to see the people who claim to "not see color" or "not set people into groups", do exactly what they claim not to do.

Why wouldn't we ask that question to democrats? It is the outcry from the democrats that the GOP does this and that to hold blacks back. Ask one. So just what has the democrat done to offer hope for young blacks in our working environment? It's you who consistently ask the what if statements.

Get people employed and not victims of the welfare system. Where's the pride in subjecting Americans to be wards of the state. Sure, it gets Democrats votes but what kind of life is that? It's no better than a Democrat driven slavery without hope or promise.

An abundance of jobs makes for higher wages. Democrat employment/economic policies create scarcity and fear, it's not the America that it should be.
Another load of bullshit, lumpy.
In 2012 the republicans ran on "Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! What they did was to avoid producing a passable jobs bill which hurt the Black population more than white. In other words, the gop did exactly nothing to help people get jobs. Do you really think the Blacks can't put 2 and 2 together and get 4? Do you really think Blacks are that stupid that they can't see the hypocrisy of the right? When the gop cuts unemployment benefits who do you think is affected the most? When they cut SNAP benefits who do you think is affected the most? lumpy, you have to be one of the dumbest people on this board.

Dude....

Lumpy is far from dumb.

There are some astute nutters who understand the way that their less intelligent political brethren will react to things.

If Lumpy were a well connected Washington power player......his name might be Karl Rove. If he were a well known broadcast talent....his name might be Rush Limbaugh.

He knows.....unlike most of those who routinely thank his posts.....that what he is saying here does not pass the smell test. But....for him and his purposes here....it works very well.

He's working it. He does it for fun.....but he's just working it.

I laughed, I ouched, I felt naked and exposed...:lol:

btw Rove is too much of an establishment Republican for me and I do find messing with Democrats, kinda fun. The mistake I keep unintentionally making is grouping Democrats all together when I highly respect, learn from, laugh with and appreciate many. I can only apologize for that and feel kinda stupid and embarrassed about it...:crybaby:

Last edited:
I hate it when I'm waiting on a rep re-load, so many great posts in this thread..well, just thanks for now I guess..:eusa_doh:

What exactly have Republicans done for Blacks...?

Why should anyone do something special for blacks, aren't they capable of doing for themselves?

SSSshhhh !!!! Don't tell them that, the Democrats have them believing they are incapable and wholly reliant on the Liberal Welfare enslavement . But of course it's all because of rich white republicans

Good point, that's why I get confused when some conservatives and republicans keep asking the question, "What have the Democrats done for The Blacks?". If some of them believed in the individual and not labeling people, why do they seem the label "The Blacks" by their lowest common denominator and minority? That said, I think that any program that helps our fellow citizens, should help our fellow citizens regardless of race. Most people are capable of taking care of themselves and a minority of our fellow citizens either want to, can't, or choose not too. That goes across all color lines, it's just funny to see the people who claim to "not see color" or "not set people into groups", do exactly what they claim not to do.

Why wouldn't we ask that question to democrats? It is the outcry from the democrats that the GOP does this and that to hold blacks back. Ask one. So just what has the democrat done to offer hope for young blacks in our working environment? It's you who consistently ask the what if statements.
What comments are you specifically referring too? Why wouldn't you ask "what has the democrat done to offer hope for PEOPLE in our working environment?" ? Why do some people like you want to single out "the Blacks"?

Forum List

Back