🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats vs Blacks

I wonder if Blacks will ever get tired of being "played" by Democrats. The last 5 years have been hideous for Blacks. Democrats could have done something but they've done less than nothing.

Sure, They have been successful in sending out their legions of race baiters to split the races but that's about it.

Tell me honestly what Republicans would have done if they had complete control? Maybe cut all welfare benefits and reduce the minimum wage to $4 per hour? Yea, that would help blacks out a great deal.

I can't say what Republicans would do, but I know what I would do:

1. Reduce the minimum wage to zero.
  2. Cut all welfare.
  3. Eliminate the Dept of Education
  4. Eliminate the Dept of Commerce
  5. Eliminate the Dept of Energy
  6. Eliminate the Dept of Labor
  7. Eliminate the EPA
  8. Eliminate the Department of Transportation (DOT)
  9. Eliminate the Department of Agriculture
  10. Eliminate the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
  11. Eliminate the Drug Enforcement Administration
  12. Eliminate the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
  13. Eliminate the Export-Import Bank of the United States
  14. Eliminate AmeriCorps
  15. Eliminate Amtrak
  16. Eliminate the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
  17. Eliminate the NSA
  18. Eliminate the antitrust division of the Treasury
  19. Eliminate the Army Corps of Engineers
  20. Eliminate the TVA
  21. Eliminate the Bureau of Indian affairs. Divide up the reservations among the residents.
  22. Eliminate the Department of the Interior (DOI).
  23. Sell off all federally owned land.
  24. Donate all National Parks and Monuments to organizations such as the Sierra Club, etc.
  25. Eliminate the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (printing money)
  26. Eliminate the Bureau of Land Management (BLM)

Well, that's about half of the stuff I would get rid of in the first 10 days. There are literally thousands of government agencies that would be on the chopping block.

Last edited:
Tell me honestly what Republicans would have done if they had complete control? Maybe cut all welfare benefits and reduce the minimum wage to $4 per hour? Yea, that would help blacks out a great deal.

Get people employed and not victims of the welfare system. Where's the pride in subjecting Americans to be wards of the state. Sure, it gets Democrats votes but what kind of life is that? It's no better than a Democrat driven slavery without hope or promise.

An abundance of jobs makes for higher wages. Democrat employment/economic policies create scarcity and fear, it's not the America that it should be.
Another load of bullshit, lumpy.
In 2012 the republicans ran on "Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! What they did was to avoid producing a passable jobs bill which hurt the Black population more than white. In other words, the gop did exactly nothing to help people get jobs. Do you really think the Blacks can't put 2 and 2 together and get 4? Do you really think Blacks are that stupid that they can't see the hypocrisy of the right? When the gop cuts unemployment benefits who do you think is affected the most? When they cut SNAP benefits who do you think is affected the most? lumpy, you have to be one of the dumbest people on this board.

Among libturds the term "jobs bill" is a euphemism for "spending boondoggle for buying votes." They don't help blacks and anyone with an ounce of integrity would be ashamed to vote for these turds. They don't create any real jobs and they just saddle our descendants with more debt.

That's the liberal conception of "helping."

I wonder if Blacks will ever get tired of being "played" by Democrats. The last 5 years have been hideous for Blacks. Democrats could have done something but they've done less than nothing.

Sure, They have been successful in sending out their legions of race baiters to split the races but that's about it.

2. Cut all welfare.
  7. Eliminate the EPA
  14. Eliminate AmeriCorps
  15. Eliminate Amtrak
  17. Eliminate the NSA
  20. Eliminate the TVA
  21. Eliminate the Bureau of Indian affairs. Divide up the reservations among the residents.
  24. Donate all National Parks and Monuments to organizations such as the Sierra Club, etc.

Well, that's about half of the stuff I would get rid of in the first 10 days. There are literally thousands of government agencies that would be on the chopping block.

bripat9643 !!! It seems to me you are not really a conservative, it appears that you are a Liberal asshole posing as a conservative in an attempt to portray Conservatives as asinine as the horse shit you post .

No true conservative would agree that crap !
Reduce the minimum wage to zero. ????
Cut all welfare. ?????
Eliminate the Bureau of Indian affairs. ????
Eliminate the Bureau of Engraving and Printing ?????

WTF !

2. Cut all welfare.
  7. Eliminate the EPA
  14. Eliminate AmeriCorps
  15. Eliminate Amtrak
  17. Eliminate the NSA
  20. Eliminate the TVA

bripat9643 !!! It seems to me you are not really a conservative, it appears that you are a Liberal asshole posing as a conservative in an attempt to portray Conservatives as asinine as the horse shit you post .

Cut all welfare. ?????

WTF !

You're right, I'm not a conservative. I'm an anarcho-capitalist. I don't even believe the last two items you listed are controversial.

What exactly have Republicans done for Blacks...?

School voucher's in D.C. and they work.
You know the one that President Obama got rid of and had to be reinstated because of poor single black mom's who protested.
Democrats are totally against them because of the teachers union. They are not for the poor Black Students.
Never mind that more and more poor black students in poor communities are graduating and going on to college.

Voucher study focuses on high school graduation: First strong evidence of educational attainment gains

2. Cut all welfare.
  7. Eliminate the EPA
  14. Eliminate AmeriCorps
  15. Eliminate Amtrak
  17. Eliminate the NSA
  20. Eliminate the TVA

Cut all welfare. ?????

WTF !

You're right, I'm not a conservative. I'm an anarcho-capitalist. I don't even believe the last two items you listed are controversial.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear you dont consider yourself a conservative - I would like to keep as much distance between my beliefs and yours. No screw our differences lets beat up some Liberals !!! [lol]

Cut all welfare. ?????

WTF !

Thanks, I'm glad to hear you dont consider yourself a conservative - I would like to keep as much distance between my beliefs and yours. No screw our differences lets beat up some Liberals !!! [lol]

If you don't want to get rid of any of these boondoggles, then how are you any different than the Democrats?

yea because that is exactly what they did during the 6 years they had total control under bush. :cuckoo:

Why would cutting welfare hurt blacks? Are you assuming all blacks are on welfare?

If you don't want to get rid of any of these boondoggles, then how are you any different than the Democrats?

Reduce the minimum wage to zero.
Not plausible - Free Market forces can not guarantee a livable wage.

Cut all welfare.
Cut MOST Welfare, yes, but there are those within society who from time to time are genuinely in need of help. Mind you I said TEMPORARILY, there is nothing wrong with lending a helping hand to a brother or sister in need.

Eliminate the Dept of Education
Eliminate the Dept of Commerce
Eliminate the Dept of Energy
Eliminate the Dept of Labor
Eliminate the Department of Transportation (DOT)
Eliminate the Department of Agriculture
Eliminate the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Eliminate the NSA
Eliminate the antitrust division of the Treasury
Eliminate the Army Corps of Engineers
Eliminate the TVA
Eliminate the Drug Enforcement Administration
Eliminate the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Eliminate the Export-Import Bank of the United States
Eliminate AmeriCorps
Eliminate Amtrak
What's your Rationale ?

Eliminate the EPA
One of the biggest obstacles top he growth of the American economy - YES, send it to the compost heap !

Eliminate the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Yes !
Duplicated services which already overlap existing law enforcement and military operations, or could easily be incorporated into existing bureaucracies send it to the compost heap

Eliminate the Bureau of Indian affairs. Divide up the reservations among the residents.
I would like to see what the Red Man has to say about that.:death:

Sell off all federally owned land.
Eliminate the Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
LOL - never happen

[QUTE] Eliminate the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (printing money)[?QUOTE]
And replace it with what ? ....

Anarchy - yeah okay . :eusa_naughty:

There have been so many darkies-behaving-badly topics from the Faux Right on this forum that no sane person could ever believe the GOP is a viable alternative to the Democratic Party for blacks.

I wholeheartedly agree the Democratic Party is keeping blacks enslaved, but it just does not automatically follow from there that Republicans love black people. Not even close. Nor do they like gays, Muslims, immigrants, and a whole host of other minorities. The faux righties make that abundantly clear here every day.

The fact is, the Democratic Party enslaves everyone. They are an equal opportunity big government nanny. The GOP enslaves dumb white people and serves rich white people.

Faced with the choice of a party which so clearly HATES them with a passion, and one that wants to be their nanny, it is not surprising which choice minorities more frequently make.

Last edited:

Why would cutting welfare hurt blacks? Are you assuming all blacks are on welfare?

Welfare is a two edged sword, it not only enslaves those being taxed, but shackles the recipients as well.

....The damage to our values and civility created by entitlement programs cannot be overstated. When people believe they are entitled to something, then they will demand that they get it. They will behave in an angry and belligerent manner as long as they perceive that their entitlement is being withheld. Instead of gratitude, the deliverers of entitlements are treated, at best, with indifference and, at worse, contempt. Entitlements make people dependent. As the opposite of independence, dependence is a form of slavery. The welfare state pits one group of citizens against another. One group is entitled. The other group is obligated. If you are a parent, did you bring your children into the world with the understanding that they will be either dependent on entitlements or enslaved to provide the entitlement? .... Welfare Is Another Form Of Slavery

Why should anyone do something special for blacks, aren't they capable of doing for themselves?

Good point, that's why I get confused when some conservatives and republicans keep asking the question, "What have the Democrats done for The Blacks?". If some of them believed in the individual and not labeling people, why do they seem the label "The Blacks" by their lowest common denominator and minority? That said, I think that any program that helps our fellow citizens, should help our fellow citizens regardless of race. Most people are capable of taking care of themselves and a minority of our fellow citizens either want to, can't, or choose not too. That goes across all color lines, it's just funny to see the people who claim to "not see color" or "not set people into groups", do exactly what they claim not to do.

You guys are getting desperate, aren't you?
Do you think think romney, an ultra right, billionaire, Mormon would be able to identify with Blacks better? romney would have immediately written off the Blacks as part of the 47% and declared them worthless. And by the way, you OP isn't worth shit and I very much doubt that it will result in Blacks changing parties. Every time you see a republican commission it is composed of old white men. It is very rare to have a woman included in that commission. And as for a black on that commission, you have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than a black in a republican commission.
Has Obama done a single thing you have agreed with?

Romney..ultra right...:lol:

oh no, he's a Mormon.. You Christ-o-phobes crack me up.

Romney would have inspired business to give them the opportunity to slip the bonds of Democrat sponsored economic slavery.

Democrats will continue to keep the Black Race from the pride of working and opportunity.

Why are Democrat female politicians sooo butt ugly, partisan and generally not so bright, just wondering?

Obama has pretty well been a pathetic leader, his policies are generally failures, he obviously can't negotiate legislation, he's a proven liar and the list goes on. He can win elections with deceit and corruption but thanks to continuing the Bush plan he was able to murder Bin Laden.

Get people employed and not victims of the welfare system. Where's the pride in subjecting Americans to be wards of the state. Sure, it gets Democrats votes but what kind of life is that? It's no better than a Democrat driven slavery without hope or promise.

An abundance of jobs makes for higher wages. Democrat employment/economic policies create scarcity and fear, it's not the America that it should be.
Another load of bullshit, lumpy.
In 2012 the republicans ran on "Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! What they did was to avoid producing a passable jobs bill which hurt the Black population more than white. In other words, the gop did exactly nothing to help people get jobs. Do you really think the Blacks can't put 2 and 2 together and get 4? Do you really think Blacks are that stupid that they can't see the hypocrisy of the right? When the gop cuts unemployment benefits who do you think is affected the most? When they cut SNAP benefits who do you think is affected the most? lumpy, you have to be one of the dumbest people on this board.

You are trapped under a load of bullshit. When you have Harry Reid sitting on Republican worthwhile legislation with Obama's complete support then you blame Republicans, your reasoning is laughable.

Of course Blacks could be competitive in the job market, they lack opportunity because of Democrat anti-business legislation. Democrats tend to over regulate, spend money they don't have, stifle economic and employment opportunities.

If you were capable of critical thought instead of liberal corn fed delusions, you wouldn't be quite so emotionally unstrung and capable of reasoned judgement.

Last edited:

Black college students are really getting tired of the betrayal of the person for whom they cast their votes. Their disenchantment is growing.

SNIP:

Several black college students at Bowie State University in Maryland are pissed at President Barack Obama because their low-cost student health insurance plan was cancelled due to Affordable Care Act regulations.

Reporter Katherine Timpf of Campus Reform interviewed several students at the campus recently who made a variety of disparaging remarks about the president, saying things such as they are disappointed in him, he should have done more research on the effects of Obamacare, and he has let the black community down, according to a video of the interviews.

“You haven’t done anything Obama, and I am disappointed in you,” said one student in the video. “He said he is for his people, but actually he’s not. He is actually putting money in white people’s pocket instead putting in money to help the black people out.”

Said another student who voted for Obama: “At first I was with it, now I don’t really think it’s benefiting us students. … I am very disappointed.

Black Students Slam Obama Over Obamacare, Say They?re Disappointed In Him

and in 2014- 2016 all of those sheeple are still going to vote dimocrap

What have the democrats done for the blacks? Why doesn't anyone ever want to answer that question?
I'll answer it. They've destroyed their family unit, convinced them they are useless, and enslaved them to their monthly checks and EBT cards. And the difference between slavery now and slavery 150 years ago is that 150 years ago they had to beat them to keep them in line. Now they stay in line voluntarily because they've been convinced they're getting over on Whitey. Greed and revenge are powerful motivators.

Forum List

Back