Democrats Want You To Believe Lincoln Wasn't A Real Republican. Like Usual, They're Wrong

I believe this is the greatest county in the world, but if we keep letting the divisions grow at home, we won't lose our country to an outside enemy.
I’ll tell you want to move your whole family to a major urban area with first and second generation Haitians and Latinos.. put them in their schools.. notice what has happened to the African-American community because of this immigration.. then let’s talk

I agree, but when the Republicans start talking about wanting to give Blacks equal right back in the day, it is simply not true. Conservatives in the south wanted to keep the slaves and in the north, the conservatives just didnt care. They were interested in the industrial revolution.
Lincoln like most abolitionists of the day never intended that the freed slaves stay here and be citizens. They intended that the freed slaves be repatriated back to Africa.

I’ll tell you want to move your whole family to a major urban area with first and second generation Haitians and Latinos.. put them in their schools.. notice what has happened to the African-American community because of this immigration.. then let’s talk
Actually I have lived in big cities in minority areas. I had many friends there and still do. I have been in the Marine Corps units in which I was the only white guy I knew. If they were born here, they are as American as you are. If they are naturalized, in some ways that is even better.

Actually I have lived in big cities in minority areas. I had many friends there and still do. I have been in the Marine Corps units in which I was the only white guy I knew. If they were born here, they are as American as you are. If they are naturalized, in some ways that is even better.
That’s completely different.. if you didn’t go to elementary school middle school and high school with first generation latinos hatians,,then you have absolutely no clue

President Lincoln was a politician first and foremost.

The Emancipation Proclamation did not free all the slaves.

I forget, wasn't that Monroe that wanted to send them to a small part of Africa?
No. It was Lincoln.

He felt that blacks would never be able to live with whites. He was right too.

No. It was Lincoln.

He felt that blacks would never be able to live with whites. He was right too.
My God. Did I get drunk and wander into Stormfront?

I am cool. I am not the one with the problem.

The problem American in 2022 believe this.

Damn. I did wander into Stormfront. Wow. I sometimes think I have seen it all, I have always been wrong. Maybe now.

Forum List

Back