Democrats will be devastatingly destroyed if they move to impeach

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
LET THEM GO AHEAD AND IMPEACH TRUMP.... HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......
By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)
I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!
1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will
determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the
President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.
So let's move on to impeachment.
Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

And then John Durham will be almost finished with his investigation.

So democrats you feeling lucky? Well do ya punk?

So what you're saying is you will have a new platform to air your favorite conspiracy theories?

So what you're saying is you will have a new platform to air your favorite conspiracy theories?

Spent years on a conspiracy theory crazier than the flat earth... is now calling people conspiracy theorists.

Do leftists even have an alternative mode of operation to accusing others of what they are guilty of?

I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will
determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the
President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

That's nice Suddfluffel.

Except you left out the part about cross examination, and rebuttal witnesses, along with fact finding witnesses that will be called by Democrats. Including...

The entire FOX NEWS lineup, who will have to answer under oath anything, and everything they offered as obstructive advice to the President.

Followed by Rush Limbaugh, who's arrogance alone will turn off most Americans all by himself.

Next comes Ivanka Trump, who will be asked under oath about her private email use, and as an official advisor to the President, to turn over all of those emails.

Not to leave out Jared Kushner who will then be asked to turn over all communications he had with Mohammed Bin Salmon for the last two years, and to turn over all bank records and tax records regarding the sale of his properties that were losing money before magically coming into Saudi money, and his answers involving the murder of American journalist Jamal Khashoggi. That should make for hours of interesting testimony.

Then we start marching every single member of his cabinet that has either resigned, or been fired over the last two years.

Moving right along, we bring in Stormy Daniels for some really interesting testimony, with a lot of questions about how much Melania knew about their relationship.

Not to be undone by the over 20 different women who have accused Trump of sexual assault, of which there are multiple suits currently underway.

Lets now get to the Trump boys, Eric, and Don Jr., who allegedly have been running the family business, of which dotard himself has entirely divested from. Be sure to bring those financial records with you boys.

Then we bring back Michael Cohen from his prison cell, who is just itching to share what he knows about Ukraine, which seems to be a lot.

And how could I possibly leave out subpoenas for Mitch McConnell, and Lindsey Graham, for their testimony about their Russian connections.

And my personal favorite Wayne LaPierre, for in depth questioning about the NRA's Russian connections, and very in deoth questioning about his and his wife's spending sprees at clothing and jewlery stores with all of the NRA members dues, while they are going broke.

And that's just the short list kerfluffel. See you at the hearings.

Last edited:
....if it happens, Dems need to be captured, at gunpoint if needed, and charged with treason

First Dem's need to get the fake news to fabricate an attack to support impeachment. So far all their attempts have failed. Colossally. :auiqs.jpg:

That's nice Suddfluffel.

Except you left out the part about cross examination, and rebuttal witnesses, along with fact finding witnesses that will be called by Democrats. Including...

The entire FOX NEWS lineup, who will have to answer under oath anything, and everything they offered as obstructive advice to the President.

Followed by Rush Limbaugh, who's arrogance alone will turn off most Americans all by himself.

Next comes Ivanka Trump, who will be asked under oath about her private email use, and as an official advisor to the President, to turn over all of those emails.

Not to leave out Jared Kushner who will then be asked to turn over all communications he had with Mohammed Bin Salmon for the last two years, and to turn over all bank records and tax records regarding the sale of his properties that were losing money before magically coming into Saudi money, and his answers involving the murder of American journalist Jamal Khashoggi. That should make for hours of interesting testimony.

Then we start marching every single member of his cabinet that has either resigned, or been fired over the last two years.

Moving right along, we bring in Stormy Daniels for some really interesting testimony, with a lot of questions about how much Melania knew about their relationship.

Not to be undone by the over 20 different women who have accused Trump of sexual assault, of which there are multiple suits currently underway.

Lets now get to the Trump boys, Eric, and Don Jr., who allegedly have been running the family business, of which dotard himself has entirely divested from. Be sure to bring those financial records with you boys.

Then we bring back Michael Cohen from his prison cell, who is just itching to share what he knows about Ukraine, which seems to be a lot.

And how could I possibly leave out subpoenas for Mitch McConnell, and Lindsey Graham, for their testimony about their Russian connections.

And my personal favorite Wayne LaPierre, for in depth questioning about the NRA's Russian connections, and very in deoth questioning about his and his wife's spending sprees at clothing and jewlery stores with all of the NRA members dues, while they are going broke.

And that's just the short list kerfluffel. See you at the hearings.
Great story... go ahead impeach. Actually might be good for the democrats to clean house

Sometimes patriotism must trump politics. Democrats know the risk they are running - but they know that history leaves them no choice.

It is devestatingly destroyed as long as you criminals are in the whole house.
Now shut up you insane treasonous loon

It is devestatingly destroyed as long as you criminals are in the whole house.
Now shut up you insane treasonous loon

LaffAtMoonbats.jpg

You Are Right. BRING IT ON!

Bring Impeachment into the Light: Congress wants to substitute its judgment for the electorate’s. We need an open process that exposes the derangement of Democrats.

The Democrats have been talking about impeaching Trump since before he was even sworn into office. That’s the Democrats’ own Ukrainian telephone call: Of course Trump took an interest in whether political corruption in Ukraine — and please don’t sell me the Saint Hunter Biden story — would benefit him and his party politically. I assume Barack Obama also was keenly aware that his administration’s investigation of the Trump campaign might help his party politically — that doesn’t render the investigation necessarily corrupt or baseless. Democrats are calculating every step of their impeachment campaign as though it were an ordinary electoral exercise — which is something very close to what it is. And that doesn’t necessarily mean that there is nothing else to it. The symmetries there are too obvious to belabor.​

And so we are obliged to ask the question: Who in Washington has the moral authority, the political intelligence, and the patriotism to see the country through this episode in a way that fortifies our institutions rather than undermines them, that leaves the country better off rather than damaged, that builds trust instead of pissing it away?​

Answer: Nobody.​

Trust is not an option. That leaves us with the second-best option: surveillance.​

Pelosi must end the secret hearings and closed-door depositions, and put the process, the politics, and the evidence before the public.​

If they’re not telling you things it’s because they don’t want you to know them. And if they don’t want you to know them, it’s because they know you’d be angry if you did.

Forum List

Back