Dems Are Upset That Bill Barr Called Spying On The Trump Team ‘Spying’

But when you’re engaged in illegal surveillance of a political candidate on behalf of the opposing political party, “spying” is the nicest word that comes to mind.

Dems rage against Barr for backing claims of Trump campaign ‘spying’ by FBI
Weather, the day will come when you will regret your support for covering Trump's sizable butt by destroying so many of the safeguarding traditions our FF tried to provide for us to prevent dictatorship and tyranny within. Barr's mission is now clear. Trump's corrupting and corroding leadership is above any law those old guys made up and evidently you concur. But it will turn on you, weather, sooner or later, and I'll bet you'll wonder how it came to be. Probably blame Obama.
I look forward to Obama’s sworn testimony on the Russia lies.

Tell me about it.

Unless Lynch or Comey or both went rogue...a counter-intelligence agency investigating a presidential political campaign can only be
authorized by the POTUS.

Counter-Intel provides info to the POTUS. Obama is at the heart of this entire fiasco.

And all the people whining about Barr saying the FBI spied on the Trump campaign. The entire Country already knows that the FBI
launched a counter-intel investigation of the Trump campaign and did not inform the campaign. That is the textbook definition of
spying.

The FBI found zero Collusion and still persisted with getting FOUR FISA warrants to continue to spy on the campaign and the
Administration.

Th only thing still in doubt is who will have the best odds to rat out former Pres Zero...Lynch or Comey.
Your entire screed is very smelly bullcrap! Good God Gertie, you're so easily led by the nose. Your talking points were all laid out for you by Trumpbots and you grabbed them up and swallowed like they are some comforting opioid.

But when you’re engaged in illegal surveillance of a political candidate on behalf of the opposing political party, “spying” is the nicest word that comes to mind.

Weather, the day will come when you will regret your support for covering Trump's sizable butt by destroying so many of the safeguarding traditions our FF tried to provide for us to prevent dictatorship and tyranny within. Barr's mission is now clear. Trump's corrupting and corroding leadership is above any law those old guys made up and evidently you concur. But it will turn on you, weather, sooner or later, and I'll bet you'll wonder how it came to be. Probably blame Obama.

Wrong. You got it all wrong

The founders system was changed by criminals and now the American Patriots will bring back their correct system
An example of the changes by criminals, please. Show me so I can know what you mean!

AG Barr's testimony has nothing to do with covering the President's butt.

He just commented that Trump and the Trump campaign were surveilled, and Mr. Trump's New York homestead was indeed tapped.

The only question that Barr brought up was to question whether or not it was done properly or not.

Would you agree that if the FBI did violate the rights of men like Carter Page and unlawfully violated them, that they should have to answer for it? And if there were violations of criminal law, those FBI should be sent to the Penitentiary, no?

We are a nation of laws, and the AG is very well respected.
Hey, my prince! Good morning!

Sorry, the AG WAS very well respected, but so far all he has done is echo Trump while burying the Mueller Report long enough for his Bots to prep the diciples with a belly full of counter-crap even before they see a word of the actual report. I realize how well steeped you are in the brewed concoction of corruption this admin covers in an aura of patriotism, old friend, but I am hoping it will all go the way of men's spats and sock garters. I'm thinking it will take at least one generation to wash away the smell of this admin.

Are you still hoping for Andy's plan to work out? Or for Peter and Lisa to somehow stop him?
I must have forgotten...what was Andy's plan? And since Peter and Lisa were fired immediately upon discovery by the team and well before their Emails became known, I'm guessing you are beating a dead horse.

Spying - "secretly collecting information for a government".
What did the FBI do to the Trump campaign that doesn't fit that definition??

I can just imagine what Barr's investigation will reveal.

You can bet the Dems will be screaming like stuck pigs.

Should be interesting.
Screaming louder that what we've been hearing from Republicans since Trump told Holt he fired Comey to squelch the investigation? Not sure we got the lungs for that.

Should be interesting.
Screaming louder that what we've been hearing from Republicans since Trump told Holt he fired Comey to squelch the investigation? Not sure we got the lungs for that.

Poor Bullwinkle.......

infant-crying-350.jpg

Spying - "secretly collecting information for a government".
What did the FBI do to the Trump campaign that doesn't fit that definition??
Is that a correct definition? If a government is corrupt?
Ask Bernie Sanders, millionaire with a life of sitting in government jobs never producing a thing except being the butt of a lot of jokes.

Should be interesting.
You make flat earthers look sane.

Should be interesting.

LMAO The investigation went on in case you missed it.

Mueller cleared Trump and all I've seen is a bunch of whinny little shits complaining non stop about the Mueller report. The Mueller report they were oh so sure would hang Trump.

Now Barr is going to investigate the entire shit show. If I were the Dems I'd be quacking in my boots. No telling what that investigation will reveal.

I can hardly wait to see. LOL

Should be interesting.

Poor Bullwinkle.......

View attachment 255239
You got it! That's me thinking about how dumbed down and accepting of 3rd (maybe 4th) rate government that enriches itself and family and destroys traditions and thinks itself moral and keepers of a Constitution, albeit selectively. Suckers!

Should be interesting.

Mueller cleared Trump and all I've seen is a bunch of whinny little shits complaining non stop about the Mueller report. The Mueller report they were oh so sure would hang Trump.

Now Barr is going to investigate the entire shit show. If I were the Dems I'd be quacking in my boots. No telling what that investigation will reveal.

MMMmmm! Must be great Kool-aid. Wipe your chin!

Who the hell voted to confirm this fucked up homer?
I look forward to Obama’s sworn testimony on the Russian lies and spying on Trump.
And I'm thinking Trump will go for President for life, because the minute he leaves office the boys in blue will be there to collect him.

Should be interesting.

We will likely never know.
All it will uncover is what we already know. The Clinton campaign financed and organized the foundation of the entire thing, approved and authorized by former President Obama.

What is important is that this kind of thing never happens to a sitting President again. Ever.

Should be interesting.

Poor Bullwinkle.......

View attachment 255239
You got it! That's me thinking about how dumbed down and accepting of 3rd (maybe 4th) rate government that enriches itself and family and destroys traditions and thinks itself moral and keepers of a Constitution, albeit selectively. Suckers!
Brennan, Clapper, Power, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strzok, with a supporting cast of spooks from “allied” foreign agencies are only there as humble servants to protect the Constitution and have no delusions of power and control!

Who the hell voted to confirm this fucked up homer?
I look forward to Obama’s sworn testimony on the Russian lies and spying on Trump.
And I'm thinking Trump will go for President for life, because the minute he leaves office the boys in blue will be there to collect him.
Is that why you want Americans to turn over their guns? You’re dumber than a brick.

Forum List

Back