Dems . Be happy Trump is in the whitehouse .

better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

Sure he's a little crazy , but he's not just going to be a GOP water carrier.

Take Obamacare . He's more redo , while GOP wants to repeal.

Wow your learning Timmy

Nobody knows what Trump wants.

Nobody can say he is "redo" rather than "replace".

He sticks to NO policy. Most recently on health care he tweeted that his objective was for everyone to be covered. Then, his people walked him back on that. Not even congressional Republicans know what he wants - according to sources such as the highly conservative National Review.

The bottom line is that Trump is all tweet and no policy.

TBD. But it is so cool the Great Divider is hitting the bricks

Obama ??Great divider ??

Trump wins and his first action is a victory lap in states he won! That's grade A dividing !

Thanking the people who supported him is dividing. Yeah ...

Yeah , that's kind of the definition of dividing .

Yeah, thanks for electing me. What a divider! That would be kind of the definition of butt hurt. How dare you thank your supporters for supporting you!

Sometimes I think you're just stupid. Then other times, wow ...

Even Lincoln worked to pull America together, and that was after half the nation went to WAR against him!!

Yet, Trump is still at war with the more than half of America who voted against him.

How did Lincoln "pull America together" again? By forcing them to stay against their will? What does "consent of the governed" mean to you? Obviously it doesn't mean consent of the governed

Obama ??Great divider ??

Trump wins and his first action is a victory lap in states he won! That's grade A dividing !

Yeah, thanks for electing me. What a divider! That would be kind of the definition of butt hurt. How dare you thank your supporters for supporting you!

Even Lincoln worked to pull America together, and that was after half the nation went to WAR against him!!

Yet, Trump is still at war with the more than half of America who voted against him.
Trump is trying to reach out to people who voted against him, but liberals call them mediocre negros. Just ask Steve Harvey.

Obama ??Great divider ??

Trump is trying to reach out to people who voted against him, but liberals call them mediocre negros. Just ask Steve Harvey.
No, that is absolutely BS.

He's made no move to reach out to those who voted against him.

You are dreaming.

Obama ??Great divider ??

How did Lincoln "pull America together" again? By forcing them to stay against their will? What does "consent of the governed" mean to you? Obviously it doesn't mean consent of the governed

He didn't hang those murderous traitors in the town square . Like they deserved .

Actually, for Trump, that was a class act. Based on what I have seen so far, I am surprised that he hasn't tweeted to people who failed to vote for him, to go to hell.
He'll be saying it in a different way. With his pen, phone and congress.

...and, of course his Tweeter, which works well for him, since he has a good excuse not to use words with more than 2 syllables.
Except you're here pretending to have a brain and he's a billionaire in the White House.

You are dreaming.
Liberals only speak of reaching out when they lose. Trump ran on a platform. He didn't get elected to give liberals feel good reach arounds.

You are dreaming.
Liberals only speak of reaching out when they lose. Trump ran on a platform. He didn't get elected to give liberals feel good reach arounds.

Yep. When they lose, they cry about reaching out. When they win, "Elections have consequences" and we're all invited to the back of the bus

You are dreaming.

Every president for the last decades reached out to pull America together.

And, NO Dem congress has EVER declared that the failure of the American president was their TOP priority. That was historic, and the Republican party will NEVER live that down.

How many Dems are on the committees working on health care coverage today? When theDems were in the majority, there was a full compliment of R's on the committees designing the ACA.

But, R's can't handle that.

And, NO Dem congress has EVER declared that the failure of the American president was their TOP priority. That was historic, and the Republican party will NEVER live that down.

How many Dems are on the committees working on health care coverage today? When theDems were in the majority, there was a full compliment of R's on the committees designing the ACA.

The "R"s have seen the results of the dems doings, it isn't working. Obama and the dems did not reach out. At all. They rammed their policies down our throats and liberals across the country laughed and said "suck on it bitch". Which liberal policy are we supposed to embrace. This is about fixing things, not ideological appeasement.

If you don't feel good from fixing things then you are part of the problem.

better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

I agree Obama's the double down President, though sadly what he kept doubling down on was stupidity
who told you that? Limbaugh or Hannity?

The "R"s have seen the results of the dems doings, it isn't working. Obama and the dems did not reach out. At all. They rammed their policies down our throats and liberals across the country laughed and said "suck on it bitch". Which liberal policy are we supposed to embrace. This is about fixing things, not ideological appeasement.

Don't fix what ain't broke. Thangs you fix- on might cause you to end like Nix- on!

One thing for sure with Trump, he has not a progressive bone in his body.....

Better than Pence yes, but you could say that about 99.9% of the planet.

I fear that Trump actually will just rubberstamp everything the GOP sends him since he wants his supporters to think he's cool, and he doesn't know what a President is supposed to do anyways.

Um ... Trump has been telling the congress what he wants. For all the posting, you're not paying much attention ...
And so far it's been all things that republicans have wanted for years. Man... Trump is just so cool huh Kaz?

Ohh puleezeee. Trump come in with a 37% approval rating and you call Obama the great divider.

Um ... Trump has been telling the congress what he wants. For all the posting, you're not paying much attention ...
And so far it's been all things that republicans have wanted for years. Man... Trump is just so cool huh Kaz?

The Great Divider is probably tweeting about Hollywood and combing his retarded hair as we speak

Playground! Your ever constant speed.

Hillary = Obama = W = Slick = HW. Yeah, that's worked out so well. We can't risk trying something different. I preferred Gary, but DJ is better than the same ole same ole
I hope. Trump's hostility towards innocent Americans and foreign allies worries me though.
Trump hates you fascists....so, you best worry....

Sounds retarded!

Sounds retarded!
Well,you're a retard.....no wonder you're confused....:lol:

Don't fix what ain't broke. Thangs you fix- on might cause you to end like Nix- on!
Obamacare ain't broke and doesn't need fixing? You live in a cocoon.

Forum List

Back