Dems . Be happy Trump is in the whitehouse .

Um ... Trump has been telling the congress what he wants. For all the posting, you're not paying much attention ...
And so far it's been all things that republicans have wanted for years. Man... Trump is just so cool huh Kaz?

TBD. But it is so cool the Great Divider is hitting the bricks
The Great Divider is probably tweeting about Hollywood and combing his retarded hair as we speak

Playground! Your ever constant speed.

Hillary = Obama = W = Slick = HW. Yeah, that's worked out so well. We can't risk trying something different. I preferred Gary, but DJ is better than the same ole same ole
I hope. Trump's hostility towards innocent Americans and foreign allies worries me though.

Seriously, stop listening to the voices in your head. They aren't helping

I fear that Trump actually will just rubberstamp everything the GOP sends him since he wants his supporters to think he's cool, and he doesn't know what a President is supposed to do anyways.
So, what you're saying here is that we're basically getting a 3rd term of Dear Leader.
More likely a fist term of Herr Fuhrer

And so far it's been all things that republicans have wanted for years. Man... Trump is just so cool huh Kaz?

The Great Divider is probably tweeting about Hollywood and combing his retarded hair as we speak

Hillary = Obama = W = Slick = HW. Yeah, that's worked out so well. We can't risk trying something different. I preferred Gary, but DJ is better than the same ole same ole
I hope. Trump's hostility towards innocent Americans and foreign allies worries me though.

If only Trump were just a voice in my head

better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

Sure he's a little crazy , but he's not just going to be a GOP water carrier.

Take Obamacare . He's more redo , while GOP wants to repeal.
Better than Pence yes, but you could say that about 99.9% of the planet.

I fear that Trump actually will just rubberstamp everything the GOP sends him since he wants his supporters to think he's cool, and he doesn't know what a President is supposed to do anyways.

Um ... Trump has been telling the congress what he wants. For all the posting, you're not paying much attention ...

They've butted heads right from the start. Like the gops firts move of looking to trash the ethics committee! Real good look there , by the way .

better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

Obama ??Great divider ??

Trump wins and his first action is a victory lap in states he won! That's grade A dividing !

If only Trump were just a voice in my head

Strawman, the voices in your head are the ones filling you with hyperbole

They've butted heads right from the start. Like the gops firts move of looking to trash the ethics committee! Real good look there , by the way .

When you want to buy a clue, I'll loan you a dollar

Obama ??Great divider ??

Trump wins and his first action is a victory lap in states he won! That's grade A dividing !

Thanking the people who supported him is dividing. Yeah ...

Obama ??Great divider ??

Yeah , that's kind of the definition of dividing .

Obama ??Great divider ??

Actually, for Trump, that was a class act. Based on what I have seen so far, I am surprised that he hasn't tweeted to people who failed to vote for him, to go to hell.

Actually, for Trump, that was a class act. Based on what I have seen so far, I am surprised that he hasn't tweeted to people who failed to vote for him, to go to hell.
He'll be saying it in a different way. With his pen, phone and congress.

...and, of course his Tweeter, which works well for him, since he has a good excuse not to use words with more than 2 syllables.

Obama ??Great divider ??

Yeah, thanks for electing me. What a divider! That would be kind of the definition of butt hurt. How dare you thank your supporters for supporting you!

Sometimes I think you're just stupid. Then other times, wow ...

Obama ??Great divider ??

Yeah, thanks for electing me. What a divider! That would be kind of the definition of butt hurt. How dare you thank your supporters for supporting you!

He won prez of the whole country. Not just states he won. And he has supporters in all states . Couldn't squeeze in a couple of those places ? Bad form.

Obama ??Great divider ??

He won prez of the whole country. Not just states he won. And he has supporters in all states . Couldn't squeeze in a couple of those places ? Bad form.

You want to be butt hurt

Obama ??Great divider ??

Even Lincoln worked to pull America together, and that was after half the nation went to WAR against him!!

Yet, Trump is still at war with the more than half of America who voted against him.

" Better to have him than say Pense" ? What in the freaking world does that mean? Is it a stealthy message to crazy psychotic lefties not to attempt assassination?

Wow your learning Timmy

Forum List

Back