Dems hope to buy midterms.

That's the way the system is set up.

If you can, you buy influence. If you can't, tough shit.

We appear to be just fine with that.

So why complain?
Whose complaining? I simply posted an article I read.
You have to admit, though, the hypocricy of the leftist traitors calling out the GOP as the party of the rich.

Since grass roots would, and should, fail next month, the leftist traitors are pulling out the only card they have left....
Cash.

Liberal billionaires pour hundreds of millions into midterms hoping for Blue Wave | Fox News
OMG! Those poor Republicans are running on a threadbare shoestring against those malevolent billionaire Democrats! OMG! The $12 million in ads for Kavanaugh after the Ford accusation from Judicial C(?) Network doesn't count though. There are no billionaire Republicans, just struggling poor working folk. :>)

So why complain?
You have to admit, though, the hypocricy of the leftist traitors calling out the GOP as the party of the rich.
It's all in the spirit of Citizen's United, so the GOP (and FOX) ought to be pleased the decision is accepted by Democrats with gusto!

Since grass roots would, and should, fail next month, the leftist traitors are pulling out the only card they have left....
Cash.

Liberal billionaires pour hundreds of millions into midterms hoping for Blue Wave | Fox News
OMG! Those poor Republicans are running on a threadbare shoestring against those malevolent billionaire Democrats! OMG! The $12 million in ads for Kavanaugh after the Ford accusation from Judicial C(?) Network doesn't count though. There are no billionaire Republicans, just struggling poor working folk. :>)
Most of the working class are Republican.

So.....

More whiny little bitching from Trumpists who support a conservative court which has struck down all limits on dark money in political campaigns. So you guys now bitch about money in politics which the Trumplican has made an art form in order to show..what… your ignorance or your hypocrisy?

Hillary spent $1.2 billion and lost.

She literally spent $20/vote.

Dimms are all about the poor, right?

That $1.2 billion could have helped the poor, right?

More whiny little bitching from Trumpists who support a conservative court which has struck down all limits on dark money in political campaigns. So you guys now bitch about money in politics which the Trumplican has made an art form in order to show..what… your ignorance or your hypocrisy?

Why didn’t Obama agree with McCain to limit contributions?

Cash.

So the liberal mobs are being funded by rich old white men?

The protesters aren't paid to be there. The money is being spent on campaigns, not protests. Protesters are there of their own volition...unlike Trump supporters.

So why complain?
Quit calling the left "traitors." They just disagree, is all.

Campaign spending should be limited, yes. The Republic is threatened by excesses in funding of candidates.

Forum List

Back