Dems push psychological evaluations for gun owners and 'family members'

A massive Democratic gun-control plan that could be called the "head shrink job protection bill" would require weapon owners and their family members to undergo "psychological evaluations."
Gun owners also would have to pay the government $800 in "insurance" fees, and a long list of weapons simply would be banned.

Unconstitutional. Perhaps one day the Democrats will forward legislation that is, but it is not today.

It's amazing just how many people the Democrats have pissed off in just two weeks.

After the insurrection of Jan 6, I can't blame them. According to the Capitol police, many of the insurgents were packing.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ally?

How many were confiscated?

and that has what to do with what I informed you about?
You sound whether confused like a foreigner who has gotten a link to some leftists anti America propaganda

You sound like an inbred moron from Jesusland (AKA the Red States).

I mean, I could use smaller words to explain to you the racist nature of the British Empire, but I think it would be wasting my time.

The American colonies consisted of British settlers. In other words, they consisted of British citizens. India and African colonies consisted mostly of non British citizens. That's the distinction. British citizens have rights under British law. None citizens don't.

Except the argument in the American Revolution was home rule. The places like Canada, NZ and Australia got home rule without revolutions... they were unnecessary.

We don’t all live in blue city/state ghettos like you. My doctor neighbors, who have plenty of guns, aren’t likely wanting to shoot me. They aso aren’t likely to be involved in any drug deals gone wrong so I don’t have to worry much about getting caught in the crossfire. The same can’t be said for many of you blue state city dwellers.

Then what are you worried about, Cleetus?

Oh, yeah, your Doctor Neighbors...

1614036635889.png

A massive Democratic gun-control plan that could be called the "head shrink job protection bill" would require weapon owners and their family members to undergo "psychological evaluations."
Gun owners also would have to pay the government $800 in "insurance" fees, and a long list of weapons simply would be banned.

Unconstitutional. Perhaps one day the Democrats will forward legislation that is, but it is not today.

It's amazing just how many people the Democrats have pissed off in just two weeks.

After the insurrection of Jan 6, I can't blame them. According to the Capitol police, many of the insurgents were packing.

Yes, reeeeeely. How many were confiscated? And what method would you recommend should have been used to accomplish that during the mele?
Those insurrectionists were not normal. were they? They smelled blood and were only a sample of the mindset.

Yes, reeeeeely.

Ummm, no.

By inuendos, speeches that easily rile up followers, by saying that he would meet them at the Capitol, by using somewhat aggressive verbiage.

You can keep dodging all you like, and I'll keep pointing it out. I said the exact words, not a summary. Anything that Trump said that you wish to misconstrue, you know there are plenty of instances that I can post of the commies doing the exact same thing, like when Shoemaker told his crowd that Kavanaugh and Gorsuch will pay the price.

By inuendos, speeches that easily rile up followers, by saying that he would meet them at the Capitol, by using somewhat aggressive verbiage.

You can keep dodging all you like, and I'll keep pointing it out. I said the exact words, not a summary. Anything that Trump said that you wish to misconstrue, you know there are plenty of instances that I can post of the commies doing the exact same thing, like when Shoemaker told his crowd that Kavanaugh and Gorsuch will pay the price.
Nobody knows Trump's exact words, but he was very much involved. Believe what you want. Trump is no saint and you don't know it. Look at his past and READ.

Nobody knows Trump's exact words, but he was very much involved. Believe what you want. Trump is no saint and you don't know it. Look at his past and READ.

I never said that. What I am saying is that Trump words are no different, in fact less caustic than words Democrat politicians used in the past. Not only is Trump not guilty for the insurrection, but your side impeached him from a scripture of their Holy Bible, the book 1984. Sorry, but there are no Thought Police in the United States, but the Nazis used it as a source for impeachment.

In the US, it's words that we focus on, not some commie interpretations.

I never said that. What I am saying is that Trump words are no different, in fact less caustic than words Democrat politicians used in the past. Not only is Trump not guilty for the insurrection, but your side impeached him from a scripture of their Holy Bible, the book 1984. Sorry, but there are no Thought Police in the United States, but the Nazis used it as a source for impeachment.

We are talking about Trump, who has a history.

We are talking about Trump, who has a history.

So that's what they impeached him on, his history? How many of those rioters knew of Trumps "history?"

These filthy anti-Americans are going to get their turn when we get leadership of Congress back, which will likely be in 2022. We'll see who's crying about unfairness then. As the saying goes, payback is a bitch.

The only reason Rump's words don't sound that caustic to you is that, deep down, you agree with them. I have a lot of thoughts and deep down beliefs that I don't want to see exercised by ANY Government. And it doesn't matter if it's a rw or lw government. The big difference here is that your bunch acted on it in a very specific way. And has been acting on it far longer than Rump came along. But rump just gave you the go ahead. What Rump has done is to see your deep down wishes and used fear and hate to allow you to bring those things to the surface. And we knew it couldn't end well.

The only reason Rump's words don't sound that caustic to you is that, deep down, you agree with them. I have a lot of thoughts and deep down beliefs that I don't want to see exercised by ANY Government. And it doesn't matter if it's a rw or lw government. The big difference here is that your bunch acted on it in a very specific way. And has been acting on it far longer than Rump came along. But rump just gave you the go ahead. What Rump has done is to see your deep down wishes and used fear and hate to allow you to bring those things to the surface. And we knew it couldn't end well.

Again, let's see the exact words he used, and then let's compare that to what the commies have said in the past. I'm ready for a rumble with you leftists if you are. Bottom line: Trump's speech had zero to do with that riot, and we have several factors to support that. The commies in the Democrat and Republican party violated their oath of office which includes supporting and protecting the US Constitution. They not only not do that, they impeached a President for exercising his constitutional rights.

In the UK, for example, where you can't even possess pepper spray, the law abiding population has been reduced to a cowering mass of frightened moles.
The number of gun deaths in the UK is soaring and assaults and home invasions are off the charts.

The UK has about 50 gun homicides a year. We have close to 15,000.

The UK has ZERO people who defended themselves against home invasions by armed criminals. We have close to 15,000,000 who have.

It's ironic that the UK is a far more dangerous place than the USA.....considering all their wacko gun laws.
Oh well, the Left is working overtime to ensure things equalize and everyone has an equal chance to become a victim.

Look at the magnificent job they're doing in Chicago, NewYrok and LosAngeles for example.

Why are shootings and murders rising in Newyork City?
Why Are Shootings Up in New York City? We Asked Four People on the Front Lines
LOL...Duh...because democrats are in control

Why is California the epicenter of crime and assaults in America?

Oakland’s Chinatown on edge after rash of attacks, robberies | News Break
LOL...Duh...because democrats are in control

Last edited:
The UK has ZERO people who defended themselves against home invasions by armed criminals. We have close to 15,000,000 who have.

It's ironic that the UK is a far more dangerous place than the USA.....considering all their wacko gun laws.
Oh well, the Left is working overtime to ensure things equalize and everyone has an equal chance to become a victim.

Look at the magnificent job they're doing in Chicago, NewYrok and LosAngeles for example.

Law abiding citizens use their firearm to stop a crime or self-defense between 44,000 to 4 million times a year, depending on who's figures you use. That means those incidents would have turned into murder or a successful crime if we were all disarmed.

It's not a wonder that violent and gun crime has been on the decline since the early 90's as more and more states created laws that support the law abiding over the criminal, and adopted CCW programs that gave us law abiding citizens the legal upper hand.

Again, let's see the exact words he used, and then let's compare that to what the commies have said in the past. I'm ready for a rumble with you leftists if you are. Bottom line: Trump's speech had zero to do with that riot, and we have several factors to support that. The commies in the Democrat and Republican party violated their oath of office which includes supporting and protecting the US Constitution. They not only not do that, they impeached a President for exercising his constitutional rights.

It's been presented over and over in here and I don't feel the need to play your "Karen Barbarino" dog and pony show. It'll all come out in the various courts. Your God and Savior ain't going to make it. Not a fact quite yet but a very good possibility. One more like than your prediction about
Biden going to prison. What's it been now, 30 years "Lock Her Up"? The insanity had to stop sooner or later.

It's been presented over and over in here and I don't feel the need to play your "Karen Barbarino" dog and pony show. It'll all come out in the various courts. Your God and Savior ain't going to make it. Not a fact quite yet but a very good possibility. One more like than your prediction about
Biden going to prison. What's it been now, 30 years "Lock Her Up"? The insanity had to stop sooner or later.

Yes, it has been presented over and over in here, and all we get from people like you are CNN commie talking points with nothing to back it up with. They tell you what to think and you think it without knowing why.

Yes, it has been presented over and over in here, and all we get from people like you are CNN commie talking points with nothing to back it up with. They tell you what to think and you think it without knowing why.

Ah, the Karen Barbarino defense.

Ah, the Karen Barbarino defense.
You mean facts?

Forum List

Back