Dems say GOP is selling guns to ISIS

It was ( and is ) a stupid thing to say.
I don't agree. I think Republicans should get a taste of the politics they try to dish out every day. These Republicans have no morals. These Republicans have abandoned every principle they have argued about about since Reagan, from the Republicans who ran for POTUS all the way down to forums like this one. They are all frauds.

These Republicans need to be defeated, and sometimes nice has to go out the window.
Nice went out the window a long time ago and thus the gridlocked, divisive trainwreck of a government we have in Washington... and it is still eroding. We need to bring collaboration and respect back to the table. Moderate should not be a bad word. Both sides need to be able to acknowledge strengths and ideas from the other side. Until we can do this, things are only going to only get worse.

The other side has brought nothing to the table.

They can not allow Jihadists to migrate in here then when they do something wrong they can not use that as a pretext to disarm us or, worse, declare martial law.
You know thats not the case with Orlando... You know you can still make your point AND be honest about it.

I hate to see the Dems back in the trenches playing these petty partisan games. The latest is that the GOP is selling guns to ISIS. The reason being that the GOP shut down a bill to block FBI terror suspects on the watch list from purchasing weapons, i just don't like the spin. The GOP aren't trying to support ISIS, they are trying to protect law abiding Americans. The bill makes sense but can use some polishing and responding like this just strengthens the divide. It's just as ridiculous as the "Obama is disarming America" argument.

Grow up!

Top Dems: GOP chose to 'sell weapons to ISIS' - CNNPolitics.com

The ones giving guns to ISIS for free are the democrats in Syria. If the FBI was COMPETENT Orlando would have never happened. If Americans were allowed to carry in bars then Orlando would have not happened or the deaths would have been minimized.

They are trying to use the jihadists as a pretext to deny ALL AMERICANS their right to bear arms.

You are doing the exact same thing i'm complaining about the Dems doing... Its all BS. Weak, useless, talking points that nobody with a brain really believes.

Elaborate
The ones giving guns to ISIS for free are the democrats in Syria.

This is a weak spin of a situation that is the complete opposite of the intent. We are fighting Isis in Syria, we are arming our Allies to help in that fight. Yes, some shitting things have happened and the enemy has captures some of our weapons... thats part of war and something we can learn from an improve on... But as for the effort... Are you against the fight?

"WE" , huh, are you with Assad, Putin?

I don't agree. I think Republicans should get a taste of the politics they try to dish out every day. These Republicans have no morals. These Republicans have abandoned every principle they have argued about about since Reagan, from the Republicans who ran for POTUS all the way down to forums like this one. They are all frauds.

These Republicans need to be defeated, and sometimes nice has to go out the window.
Nice went out the window a long time ago and thus the gridlocked, divisive trainwreck of a government we have in Washington... and it is still eroding. We need to bring collaboration and respect back to the table. Moderate should not be a bad word. Both sides need to be able to acknowledge strengths and ideas from the other side. Until we can do this, things are only going to only get worse.

They can not allow Jihadists to migrate in here then when they do something wrong they can not use that as a pretext to disarm us or, worse, declare martial law.
You know thats not the case with Orlando... You know you can still make your point AND be honest about it.

NAIVE much?

Are you skylar?

I hate to see the Dems back in the trenches playing these petty partisan games. The latest is that the GOP is selling guns to ISIS. The reason being that the GOP shut down a bill to block FBI terror suspects on the watch list from purchasing weapons, i just don't like the spin. The GOP aren't trying to support ISIS, they are trying to protect law abiding Americans. The bill makes sense but can use some polishing and responding like this just strengthens the divide. It's just as ridiculous as the "Obama is disarming America" argument.

Grow up!

This is like Republicans saying that Democrats want to turn America into the USSR again. Make America USSR again. Pretty much the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If the GOP isn't funding ISIS, they should be! After all, ISIS clearly has a conservative agenda.

They killed a bunch of Californians. Not just Californians, but government employee Californians! They knocked that one out of the park.

They killed a bunch of homos. Not just homos, they attacked on LATIN NIGHT! How cool is that? I bet half the victims were illegals.

And they REALLY have it in for Syrian Muslims. It just doesn't get any better than that.

This public service announcement is brought to you by...

fz7ztk.jpg

ISIS: We've Killed More Muslims Than All Your Presidents AND Putin Combined®

Gays can see Democrats passed them over in favor if Sharia. To add further insult, Democrats think they can blame this on Right Wing Christians.and the Gay Community will buy it.

Grow up!

The ones giving guns to ISIS for free are the democrats in Syria. If the FBI was COMPETENT Orlando would have never happened. If Americans were allowed to carry in bars then Orlando would have not happened or the deaths would have been minimized.

They are trying to use the jihadists as a pretext to deny ALL AMERICANS their right to bear arms.

You are doing the exact same thing i'm complaining about the Dems doing... Its all BS. Weak, useless, talking points that nobody with a brain really believes.

Elaborate
The ones giving guns to ISIS for free are the democrats in Syria.

This is a weak spin of a situation that is the complete opposite of the intent. We are fighting Isis in Syria, we are arming our Allies to help in that fight. Yes, some shitting things have happened and the enemy has captures some of our weapons... thats part of war and something we can learn from an improve on... But as for the effort... Are you against the fight?

"WE" , huh, are you with Assad, Putin?

no

NAIVE much?

Are you skylar?

no

If the GOP isn't funding ISIS, they should be! After all, ISIS clearly has a conservative agenda.

They killed a bunch of Californians. Not just Californians, but government employee Californians! They knocked that one out of the park.

They killed a bunch of homos. Not just homos, they attacked on LATIN NIGHT! How cool is that? I bet half the victims were illegals.

And they REALLY have it in for Syrian Muslims. It just doesn't get any better than that.

fz7ztk.jpg

Gays can see Democrats passed them over in favor if Sharia. To add further insult, Democrats think they can blame this on Right Wing Christians.and the Gay Community will buy it.
Here's another perfect example of a weak, distorted political spin... Keep this BS to yourself... your doing the same thing as the Dems in my OP

fz7ztk.jpg

Here's another perfect example of a weak, distorted political spin... Keep this BS to yourself... your doing the same thing as the Dems in my OP

It's the only way Democrats understand things.......Spin.

fz7ztk.jpg

You've just shown that its not just a Dem thing...

fz7ztk.jpg

Isis, Muslims, Islam same diff....

fz7ztk.jpg

You've just shown that its not just a Dem thing...

Never meant to represent that it's just Dem thing......but it is a favorite Dem thing.

Forum List

Back