Dems still violent KKK bigots

Trump is slapping the shit out of your fascist party.

Dude, Trump is getting bitch slapped by his own party. :0)

Are you under any illusion that Trump will come up with 80% of the white vote?

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

Throw in a lot of the white Bernie supporters and quite a few white Hillary supporters who will vote for Trump after the debates(like Devon/Roo)and you have closer to 90% of the white vote with increased white turnout.

This election has the possibility of making white Democrats as insignificant to white America as a whole as black Republicans are to black Democrats.

There is no reason to believe any of your wishful thinking. 90% of the white vote is not going to vote for Trump. There is absolutely not a single shred of evidence that is going to happen.
Reagan and Bush didn't need the white votes, they just needed independents and pissed off democrats who hated the incomptence of Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton. DEMOCRATS are not loyal to their party just their candidate.
The Independents and disaffected Democrats WERE WHITE.

Reagan Democrats became Republicans a long time ago. Trump is appealing to white Democrats who hate cultural Marxism and see that Bernie has never once uttered the words "white privilege".
Keep blowing hot air, they still won, no matter your logical fallacy predictions.

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

Throw in a lot of the white Bernie supporters and quite a few white Hillary supporters who will vote for Trump after the debates(like Devon/Roo)and you have closer to 90% of the white vote with increased white turnout.

This election has the possibility of making white Democrats as insignificant to white America as a whole as black Republicans are to black Democrats.

There is no reason to believe any of your wishful thinking. 90% of the white vote is not going to vote for Trump. There is absolutely not a single shred of evidence that is going to happen.
Reagan and Bush didn't need the white votes, they just needed independents and pissed off democrats who hated the incomptence of Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton. DEMOCRATS are not loyal to their party just their candidate.

Reagan Democrats became Republicans a long time ago. Trump is appealing to white Democrats who hate cultural Marxism and see that Bernie has never once uttered the words "white privilege".
Keep blowing hot air, they still won, no matter your logical fallacy predictions.
Why are you so stupid?

I am on your side.

Romney already had 60%

Wow. Are you really that retarded? You actually think Trump will score 90 percent of the white vote?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I should bookmark this. You are in the running for dumbest post of the year.

Shit, man. Obama got 41% of the white vote in the last election, and he's BLACK.

You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to think Trump will shatter all records and add another 30 points to Romney's score of 59%.
I said Trump has the possibility of getting to a rounded 90% of the white vote.

Beating 59% will be easy though.

To get 90% of the white vote Trump would have to get 80% of the white female vote...

...and that's if he got 100% of the white male vote.

I guess math is not a big subject on your planet.

Romney already had 60%

Wow. Are you really that retarded? You actually think Trump will score 90 percent of the white vote?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Shit, man. Obama got 41% of the white vote in the last election, and he's BLACK.

You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to think Trump will shatter all records and add another 30 points to Romney's score of 59%.

To get 90% of the white vote Trump would have to get 80% of the white female vote...

Or he could get 90% of both...

Any white person who votes Democrat now is more braindead than Terry Schiavo.

You betcha!
CkCI7bPVEAAcWIi

Today's Republican Party is no friend to non-white Americans and would re-institute slavery if it could.

Today's Republican Party is virtually all-white and filled with racism and violent morons.

What absolute wussies you clowns are .. all huffy and fake ass mean .. until someone slaps you back .. then you run for mommy with the quickness. :0)

Cowardly assholes.

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

I have already laid out everything in detail.

It would actually be much harder for you to prove I am wrong, given my reasoning and the current events.

You posts are based on fantasy, what is it that you think is based in fact?

Today's Republican Party is no friend to non-white Americans and would re-institute slavery if it could.

Today's Republican Party is virtually all-white and filled with racism and violent morons.

What absolute wussies you clowns are .. all huffy and fake ass mean .. until someone slaps you back .. then you run for mommy with the quickness. :0)

Cowardly assholes.

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

FYI, Reagan Democrats go by at least two other names such as Republican or deceased. For better or worse they have been converted and you now get them and you lost in the last two elections with them.

Romney already had 60%

Why are you so stupid?

I am on your side.

Let's clear the air here. The two of you took up the back of the short buts. Let's move on.

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

Democrats hate Donald Trump.

Quite telling that you nutsacks are counting on people who hate you to win.

DESPERATION.

They think the far left side of the Democratic party (Sanders supporters) are going to vote for wingnut Trump. Fucking hilarious.

Romney already had 60%

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Delusional.

Just curious, do you think we are headed for an inevitable race war? My bet is you think we are.

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

DESPERATION.

They think the far left side of the Democratic party (Sanders supporters) are going to vote for wingnut Trump. Fucking hilarious.
Correct.

It’s also baseless idiocy:

‘From the perspective of Democratic Party unity, Trump's march to the nomination is great news: Sanders's supporters have made a lot of noise about going "Bernie or bust," but a poll out from CNN on Wednesday finds they prefer Clinton to Trump by an 86-to-10 margin.’

Bernie Sanders fans may not love Hillary Clinton. But they won't vote for Donald Trump.

Romney already had 60%

DESPERATION.

Correct.

It’s also baseless idiocy:

‘From the perspective of Democratic Party unity, Trump's march to the nomination is great news: Sanders's supporters have made a lot of noise about going "Bernie or bust," but a poll out from CNN on Wednesday finds they prefer Clinton to Trump by an 86-to-10 margin.’

Bernie Sanders fans may not love Hillary Clinton. But they won't vote for Donald Trump.

Yep, I think the divide was deeper for the Democrats in 2008 than now.

No one with brains does.
Romney already had 60%

DESPERATION.

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS :lol:

Let's face it .. these people are dumb as rocks. :0)

Romney already had 60%

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my God, the topic title is priceless. You just can't buy this kind of entertainment.

People of color protesting Trump are the KKK!

Hey couch potato, how many pounds of brain damage did it take for you to come up with that? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

xpadk5.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

2lkcow5.jpg

I'm going to let you in on a big secret. Those old Confederates were slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!
I see you are defending their violent acts. I'm assuming if you were on a jury you would aquit them and sentence the victims. You condone this KKK violent behavior and try to deflect with fashion

No- he is pointing out the irony of you calling blacks the KKK.

He wasn't saying they are the KKK. Just a similar lynch mob. Try paying attention.

Black lies matter (D) activists are calling for the murder of all white people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back