Department Of Defense Casualty Status Report

If they joined the military after obama took office, they should have known that the policy was to increase military casualties.

I didn't realize that the President campaigned on starting more wars, Katzndogz. And, par for the course w/ you & other rw trolls, you provide no links :thup:

Last edited:
I don't post these to start political discussions. They are there so we can think of the sacrifices these men and women are making for us.

The political stuff should go elsewhere. Please.

If they joined the military after obama took office, they should have known that the policy was to increase military casualties.

Katz, that post is unfair and makes all on the right look bad.

Pretty soon the only jobs available will be at the Big Box stores and the Military. Plus you'll have to fight with 30 million newly legalized Illegal Aliens to even get a chance at those shitty jobs.

May 17, 2013 DoD Casualty Status Report @ http://www.defense.gov/news/casualty.pdf
And the numbers are ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS! Men and women who have volunteered to serve and defend this nation.

:salute:

They fought to defend us, but they died to defend each other. Regardless of the politics which sent them there, to die in the defense of your fellow soldier carries nothing but honor. I wish that we who sent them had as much honor.

Forum List

Back