Deport these dirty rapist and murdering Micks.

well , that was disgusting and you used to be more sensible. as for Pelosi that witch has always been a traitor against the legal citizens of the country.

Here are a couple anti-Irish immigrant cartoons.

2zyy1dz.jpg

34rdum8.jpg

They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

2aj6mwp.jpg

Why are most of these immigrants "men of military age"? Huh? Huh?

They must have very bad intentions to harm America! (cue doom music)

2s0yfit.jpg

148dl6p.jpg

2d6k2du.jpg
313ipe0.jpg

Last edited:
Pelosi Complains: 50,000 Irish in the U.S. Illegally 'Can't Even Go Home for a Family Funeral'

They flaunt our laws as they swill their crappy green beer and gorge themselves on soggy boiled cabbage and boiled beef. Disgusting animals. (-:

They SHOULD be sent home - along with the 25 million wetbacks that are here illegally. I realize that, to liberals, laws only apply to those they want them to - but we are either a "nation of laws" (as liberals now LOVE to spout) or we aren't.

Here illegally? Get the hell out.

well , that was disgusting and you used to be more sensible. as for Pelosi that witch has always been a traitor against the legal citizens of the country.

I've said for years that Pelosi should be sent to an old Gulag in Petroikia.....bitch is too stupid to be called an "American".

50k? Man, I wish we lived in a world were that could make our list of priorities.

Pelosi Complains: 50,000 Irish in the U.S. Illegally 'Can't Even Go Home for a Family Funeral'

They flaunt our laws as they swill their crappy green beer and gorge themselves on soggy boiled cabbage and boiled beef. Disgusting animals. (-:

They SHOULD be sent home - along with the 25 million wetbacks that are here illegally. I realize that, to liberals, laws only apply to those they want them to - but we are either a "nation of laws" (as liberals now LOVE to spout) or we aren't.

Don't tell Trump about the 25 million wetbacks. He thinks that there are only 12 million, and it will mean that he will have to work twice as hard to deport them in 2 years.

Don't tell Trump about the 25 million wetbacks. He thinks that there are only 12 million, and it will mean that he will have to work twice as hard to deport them in 2 years.

Well, see, here's the problem - the "men in togas" have been telling us for the last 10-12 years that there are 12 million illegals in the country. Now, doesn't take a math major to figure out that that was 10-12 years ago. Simple reasoning would suggest that there have been one or two more come in, right?

So, yeah, I think 15-20-25 million is probably more "spot-on". :)

Well, see, here's the problem - the "men in togas" have been telling us for the last 10-12 years that there are 12 million illegals in the country. Now, doesn't take a math major to figure out that that was 10-12 years ago. Simple reasoning would suggest that there have been one or two more come in, right?

So, yeah, I think 15-20-25 million is probably more "spot-on". :)

You have failed to take into account that they don't use birth control, being Catholic, so there are actually 75 million wetbacks in this country.

Forum List

Back