Deport these dirty rapist and murdering Micks.

Pelosi Complains: 50,000 Irish in the U.S. Illegally 'Can't Even Go Home for a Family Funeral'

They flaunt our laws as they swill their crappy green beer and gorge themselves on soggy boiled cabbage and boiled beef. Disgusting animals. (-:

They SHOULD be sent home - along with the 25 million wetbacks that are here illegally. I realize that, to liberals, laws only apply to those they want them to - but we are either a "nation of laws" (as liberals now LOVE to spout) or we aren't.

Here illegally? Get the hell out.

Don't tell Trump about the 25 million wetbacks. He thinks that there are only 12 million, and it will mean that he will have to work twice as hard to deport them in 2 years.

Well, see, here's the problem - the "men in togas" have been telling us for the last 10-12 years that there are 12 million illegals in the country. Now, doesn't take a math major to figure out that that was 10-12 years ago. Simple reasoning would suggest that there have been one or two more come in, right?

So, yeah, I think 15-20-25 million is probably more "spot-on". :)

You have failed to take into account that they don't use birth control, being Catholic, so there are actually 75 million wetbacks in this country.
That's the thing. IF THESE BLOODY PAPIST BASTARDs would take some personal responsibility they wouldn't have 20%plus youth unemployment! And then OUR unemployed college grads would have better luck getting jobs as servers!

Ireland Youth Unemployment Rate | 1983-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar

God knows how many anchor babies they're making!

Pelosi Complains: 50,000 Irish in the U.S. Illegally 'Can't Even Go Home for a Family Funeral'

They flaunt our laws as they swill their crappy green beer and gorge themselves on soggy boiled cabbage and boiled beef. Disgusting animals. (-:

They SHOULD be sent home - along with the 25 million wetbacks that are here illegally. I realize that, to liberals, laws only apply to those they want them to - but we are either a "nation of laws" (as liberals now LOVE to spout) or we aren't.

Don't tell Trump about the 25 million wetbacks. He thinks that there are only 12 million, and it will mean that he will have to work twice as hard to deport them in 2 years.

Well, see, here's the problem - the "men in togas" have been telling us for the last 10-12 years that there are 12 million illegals in the country. Now, doesn't take a math major to figure out that that was 10-12 years ago. Simple reasoning would suggest that there have been one or two more come in, right?

Nope. The number of illegals actually started declining some time ago.

CONVERSABLE ECONOMIST: The Declining Number of Illegal Immigrants

You have failed to take into account that they don't use birth control, being Catholic, so there are actually 75 million wetbacks in this country.
That's the thing. IF THESE BLOODY PAPIST BASTARDs would take some personal responsibility they wouldn't have 20%plus youth unemployment! And then OUR unemployed college grads would have better luck getting jobs as servers!

That's why I haven't had a job since 2010! I WANT to do lawn care work in mid summer, here in Tucson, but Pedro got that job, and now I am just another victim!

Dang it!! Those pesky wetback mexicans don't take the jobs from the "college educated"....those bastards take tradesmen jobs from what "used to be" hard working Americans.....you know - electricians, carpenters, mechanics, brick layers, and so on. You know, those jobs that used to pay a good living for the guys you graduated High School with...now, we have a million College Graduates with Art History majors that can't find gainful employment. :)

That's why I haven't had a job since 2010! I WANT to do lawn care work in mid summer, here in Tucson, but Pedro got that job, and now I am just another victim!

I have a feeling you have been a "victim" most of your life ;)

The important part is not an exact count, but to get them out of our nation.

Start mass deportations, crack down on employers and see how much and how fast we can reduce the number here.

If when we are done, we realize that there were "only" 9 million who gives a fuck? They are gone, that would be the important part.

DItto is we realize that there were 30 million.

Dang it!! Those pesky wetback mexicans don't take the jobs from the "college educated"....those bastards take tradesmen jobs from what "used to be" hard working Americans.....you know - electricians, carpenters, mechanics, brick layers, and so on. You know, those jobs that used to pay a good living for the guys you graduated High School with...now, we have a million College Graduates with Art History majors that can't find gainful employment. :)

Maybe they should sneak into italy, and became tour guides....

The important part is not an exact count, but to get them out of our nation.

Start mass deportations, crack down on employers and see how much and how fast we can reduce the number here.

If when we are done, we realize that there were "only" 9 million who gives a fuck? They are gone, that would be the important part.

DItto is we realize that there were 30 million.

Getting rid of the wetbacks is so easy - that it is ridiculous that it's not being done now.

First - give "inspector" jobs to the returning vets (or any vet, for that matter) they would be responsible to ICE.

Next, pass legislation (isn't that what liberals love to do?) that would make a first time violation a $50,000 (first time) offense for each illegal found working at a business.

$100,000 for a second offense for each illegal found

Forfeiture of the business for a third violation

And yes, that would include the evil, illegal Micks... :)

Forum List

Back