Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein submits resignation

It appears that our nutbags actually believe that there will be indictments issued for those who have investigated Trump’s corruption.

Sadly funny.
Trump is corrupt?? Huh evidence?? Not sure if you missed it but we had a two-year investigation that proved you wrong

Read the Mueller report or have a trustworthy person read it for you.

Trump is and always has been corrupt. One day, you will deny that you supported him and you'll blame others for his rise to power.
Lol poor guy.. one day you will get help

OK.

He announced he would be resigning after the Mueller report was submitted. I believe it was late last year or earlier this year.

Another nothing-burger.

I agree. Barr asked him to stay till after the Mueller report was released and he agreed.

His resignation has been in for a while.

Are any federal judges going to get indicted for convicting people associated with Trump?

Any FBI agents getting indicted for investigating people associated with Trump?

Is Mueller going to be indicted?

You trumpers are like children

It may take a year or so but things are about to get interesting.

I'd say less than a year! and yes, things are getting verrrrrry interesting! :2up:
In other words, a few months before for the election, the treason and collusion the Left will get exposed, and we will see the culprits in handcuffs. Timing is everything.

Are any federal judges going to get indicted for convicting people associated with Trump?

Comey, McCabe, Stzrock, Page, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Homa Abadeen are on the top of the list.

Comey, McCabe, Stzrock, Page, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Homa Abadeen are on the top of the list.
This is why you trumpers are children.....

None of those people will be indicted.........and it wont because they are protected, it would be because there is no evidence of a crime...

And it won't matter to you folks because like the belief in Santa Claus -- it is something you folks cling onto no matter what reality says.....which makes you like children...but kids grow up one day...

This is why you trumpers are children.....

None of those people will be indicted.........and it wont because they are protected, it would be because there is no evidence of a crime...

And it won't matter to you folks because like the belief in Santa Claus -- it is something you folks cling onto no matter what reality says.....which makes you like children...but kids grow up one day...
Ooh, there's plenty evidence of crimes. I mean seriously, just Hillary and her gang alone destroyed 30,000 emails, 12 mobile devices, and lied about that and sending or receiving classified emails. Tell me that's not obstruction and lying under oath!

Paying for a fake dossier concocted by the KJB and then using it to lie to the FISA court as part of a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the president of another party?

Just going by the standards they judged people who associated with a Trump, each of those people on the list should get at least 200 years, if not the death sentence.

Forum List

Back