DeSantis appointees begin reshaping Disney World's district

If a private entity wants to require mask to use their fatalities, why should the Govt be involved?

Is it really any different than one of the courses I golf at that require collared shirts and belts?
Mask pose a health risk. No company should be allowed to put their customers at undue risk.

As board posters, we should look on the bright side. The next time a Democrat "goes after" some business that's dared to defy their agenda, and all the Republicans are whining about it, and the Democrats are defending it, we can throw a massive hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!

Mask pose a health risk. No company should be allowed to put their customers at undue risk.

That is just fucking stupid.

People in places like Japan have been wearing them for decades. They do it when they are feeling ill and do not wish to share their germs when they are in public. Nobody thought a thing about it till your beloved party told you that they were bad.

Plus the consumer has a choice, they are not required to use the business. Just like when I am choosing a place to golf, if I do not feel like wearing a collared shirt I have many other courses to choose from.

Govt should have no role in this, but we all know there is nothing you do not want the Govt involved in.

You left the rest of that out:

New York's attorney general has announced a lawsuit aimed at dissolving the powerful National Rifle Association over alleged financial mismanagement.

Same concept as the bullshit cover story Bragg is using to Persecute Trump.

It's about silencing an opponent to gun control, the mechanism is just a convenient excuse.

It is a lot more than "some autonomy". For instance, they are their own water management district and that is a very big deal in Florida. Typically getting water management district permits in Florida is a very costly and bureaucratic endeavor that all other businesses have to do. They are also exempt from county building and safety codes in addition to state, county and local environmental regulations.

Basically the only regulatory entity they have to comply with is the Federal government.

Walt stuck a sweetheart deal when he moved to Florida. It never should have happen and the sooner it ends the better.

I don't understand the way you Moon Bats are trying to justify sweetheart Corporate deals. I thought you hated mega corporations.
By all accounts, Disney does a better job managing their building codes, environmental protection and water management than they would otherwise be required by the state.

This doesn’t have anything to do with mismanagement by Disney.

Park, movies, TV shows, it's all the same thing.

Disney is the poster they/them for "get woke, go broke"

1681928357323.png

WW

Park, movies, TV shows, it's all the same thing.

Disney is the poster they/them for "get woke, go broke"
If you guys want to punish Disney by not using their products and services, no complaints.

It’s when you start using government as a weapon.

If you guys want to punish Disney by not using their products and services, no complaints.

It’s when you start using government as a weapon.

Technically it's using government against another layer of Government.

Disney's corporate structure isn't being touched at all.

Weather would play an issue. Disney has lost its way. Our nation is becoming a loose prison. Downtown Disney now Disney Springs alone is like a straitjacket to get into. Prog agendas have destroyed many unalienable rights for social justice. That is reality. Freedoms are transitory. And we believe anyone with a few extra dollars can cover the loss of rights. Well wealth is transitory also.

Oh bullshit. You guys are hyping up the nonsense. Stop reading the extremist news from the RW nuts.

Do you agree with making them bake the cake?

Nope.

Again the Disney case here is unique because it's really one level of government re-ordering another level of government. Disney's property, structures, and corporate system aren't being impacted at all by this.

Forum List

Back