Desantis Declares Florida Woman Best Swimmer Over Man Competing as a Woman

Hmmm...i guess you dont know where i live,,,See avatar.
Where you live means nothing to me. What you said about the Florida housing crisis just is wrong, and you appear to be clueless. I live in Tampa, and all over the Tampa Bay area and beyond, apartment rents are skyrocketing 300-400%. I've seen apartments that were $500/mo, now renting for $2000/mo.
In lesser cases (but still very bad), 2 years ago, I paid $550/mo for a small 1 bdrm. New owner raised that rent to $900. That apartment now rents for $1250.
So I moved to a place with a lower rent. 3 months ago, the new owner there raised that rent from $600 to $850. Luckily, I found a good place to move and I did, for the 2nd time in 3 years.
For some people, they have nowhere to go. There are practically no vacancies, and the few that there are, are upwards of $1500/month for a 1 bedroom. Yes this is a crisis, without any doubt.

Last edited:
More than likely you are the clueless one since you obviously didn't read his whole post. Libs are so stupid.
His "whole post" was only 2 sentences, and they did not refute anything l said, which is solid rock fact, not what is "likely"

I have no clue what is going on here, but i do know that housing here is going through the roof....
1648086235727.png

What's going on is Biden saturated the housing market, by airlifting thousands of illegal aliens here, and the landlords have responded by jacking up the prices (rents).
Also, Americans moving here from the north, too.

Forum List

Back