DeSantis says Democrats just like power/control.

Ironicaly, I was just saying that about you liberals. Liberal democrats are just digging their own grave with this anti American, anti straight anti white, anti police, anti human shit. And, YES, it is SHIT.
I know all the talking points. Go for it Polly. Over and over and over again. Get some new stuff. So boring.

Keyboard warrior is a psychopath too. Go take a nap.
I did not vote for an old white guy, who shits himself in front of other world leaders, who fucked you with high inflation. Only mentally ill people would do that...

1650676897048.png

haven't finished this yet... but yeh... nice to hear truth now and again...
What truth?

DeSantis would have to know what EVERY, SINGLE Democrat thinks about this to accurately make that point.
And it is IMPOSSIBLE for he or you to know that.
So his statement - and your reaction to it - just prove how stupid and illogical you both are.

Way to go dumbass...now we know you are dumb.

Absolutely. I don't want a democrat doing stuff like that to say, Nine Line Apparel, so I don't believe a republican should do it either. Politicians need to respect private businesses opinions without making their life difficult.
I don't want a private business to get in the politics of the 'woke culture' with the K-3 graders.
It's a no brainer for those with common sense.

I don't want a private business to get in the politics of the 'woke culture' with the K-3 graders.
It's a no brainer for those with common sense.

But as a private American company, they are allowed that opinion as wrong as it may be. That's what is special about America. You can have your opinion, and it's your own, you're allowed to have it.

But as a private American company, they are allowed that opinion as wrong as it may be. That's what is special about America. You can have your opinion, and it's your own, you're allowed to have it.
You are correct.
Having said that, actions have consequences.
The Florida legislature was well within it's purview to legislate to remove Disney's political clout.

"their ultimate goal"

Totalitarian fascism for the "Free State" of Florida
A loose federation of states could work. States would need to strengthen their laws or constitutions as to not be affected by others moving in and/or less control from the federal government.

Ironicaly, I was just saying that about you liberals. Liberal democrats are just digging their own grave with this anti American, anti straight ,anti white, anti police, anti human shit. And, YES, it is SHIT. Most Americans never asked for nor wanted this shit. Look at twitter. Majority ownership? China, or wealthy industrialists tied to China OWN American social media. China would NEVER allow this same discourse, questioning the norms or government or rights trans diversity on its social platforms. But they practically mandate it here. On American social media. If you are liberal democrat, question THAT. Please
America is a cesspool thanks to the dims

they have demolished our country... I hope God's wrath comes down soon.... How can he tolerate it all?

He is right. They don't care about anything besides their own personal financial and political gains. They would let the entire country be buried under a tidal wave of shit as long as they are in control and it's nice in their backyard. They do not care about america or Americans at all.

75% is them just passing the buck, blaming others, talking, saying stuff just so they feel like people agree with them even if it's a lie they just want to be told they are right. Pandering to groups and pushing agendas.

20% is actually doing things, but those things aren't good for anyone but them. All that happens is they gain more control, more power and more influence.

5% actually is good for America, but even then it's just them reversing something they caused to begin with but still pat themselves on the back for going back on something they did that was bad to begin with. They mess something up really bad then make it slightly worse and want an applause for it.

There was a time most democrats still loved america and believed in our values even if they screwed the pooch. But this new breed of democrats actually hate America it seems like and want to ruin it and turn it into something they want instead.

I used to say "I want the best person to be president" now I say "anyone for president but a democrat".

He is right. They don't care about anything besides their own personal financial and political gains. They would let the entire country be buried under a tidal wave of shit as long as they are in control and it's nice in their backyard. They do not care about america or Americans at all.

75% is them just passing the buck, blaming others, talking, saying stuff just so they feel like people agree with them even if it's a lie they just want to be told they are right. Pandering to groups and pushing agendas.

20% is actually doing things, but those things aren't good for anyone but them. All that happens is they gain more control, more power and more influence.

5% actually is good for America, but even then it's just them reversing something they caused to begin with but still pat themselves on the back for going back on something they did that was bad to begin with. They mess something up really bad then make it slightly worse and want an applause for it.

There was a time most democrats still loved america and believed in our values even if they screwed the pooch. But this new breed of democrats actually hate America it seems like and want to ruin it and turn it into something they want instead.

I used to say "I want the best person to be president" now I say "anyone for president but a democrat".
Well it's nice to have opinions.....but yours is nonsense. Lol

Forum List

Back