Desantis!!

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Finally someone stands up to “science”

Republicans always manage to outdo each other’s stupidity.

When the truth finally comes out....you will not be able to unvax your infant. At this point it is quite clear that infants are not in danger from Covid,,,, and it is also quite clear that dangerous side effects from the jab could very easily be very harmful, especially for infants. Let me be blunt..."they" lied to you. "They" knew you could still get Covid after the shots. They lied to you and said you would not be getting Covid after the Jabs. Period! All stop! They lied to you! You know it. I know it. And they know it. Now if you prop your infant up to get an experimental jab for no good reason, other then "they" ( the people that lied to you) tell you that you should...well, I feel sorry for your child. Your "virtue signaling" is equivalent to child endangerment.

Trump with half a functioning brain.
You're projecting out of your league. Trump's iq is around 160. His specialty is finding the right people who tell the truth, work hard, and accomplishing only good things for the American people. If he runs, I will be voting for him. He's the only person I know of that can control the evil that has cropped up in America, and make businesses prosper and bless the people of this nation once more.

You're projecting out of your league. Trump's iq is around 160. His specialty is finding the right people who tell the truth, work hard, and accomplishing only good things for the American people. If he runs, I will be voting for him. He's the only person I know of that can control the evil that has cropped up in America, and make businesses prosper and bless the people of this nation once more.
His I.Q. is 160 divided by 10. Trump is lucky if he can figure out how to work a door knob.

A large body of knowledge regarding the dangers of these "jabs" has been censored from most Americans to an alarming degree. To deny that, is simply ludicrous. Just ask Dr Malone who developed the drug, and is not free to voice his opinion... Now, after your infant gets the three jabs, you will forever have that on your conscience. If the child has heart problems, immune deficiency, blood clots, whatever.... You will never know if the most profitable drug in human history was responsible. Or if you were lied to, once again, by the people getting filthy rich from pumping this crap into our children.

Last edited:
Finally someone stands up to “science”
No one below the age of 25 should even be thinking about a vaccine; below that age, the illness and fatalities are almost non-existent.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.36.06 PM.png

On 6/16/22. Rand Paul asked Fauci a simple question. "Are there any studies that show a reduction in hospitalization or death for children that take a booster. Fauci's answer was "No"...... So....I'll ask every parent reading my post...Why is our government recommending them? I'll answer the question for you... Billions and billions of dollars. That's right folks, I'll type it again Billions and Billions of dollars. So when your six month old gets that first jab.....whatever you do,,, don't consider the fact that that little arm is worth it's weight in gold to "them"...you know,, the people that have been lying to you all along.

Last edited:
I've heard the narrative that goes something like this... "The children and infants might not be in danger, but they can "infect" the older, sick or obese people that are at risk." Soooo.... what I see here is... adults that are "volunteering" (forcing) their children to get jabbed by a "novel new drug" in order to protect themselves (yes themselves)...... are doing so with full disregard of the potential harm to the children. They may as well hold up the baby like a shield as the three jabs are injected.

Last edited:
Republicans always manage to outdo each other’s stupidity.
I live in Florida. DeSantis did a good job handling COVID-19 and all its variations up to now. I am damn glad I wasn’t living in New York City under Governor Coumo.

Of course since DeSantis is Trump without the rough edges the Democrats will do anything they can to ruin his chances to become President. Of course that includes using false stories Like Hillary did to Trump.

I live in Florida. DeSantis did a good job handling COVID-19 and all its variations up to now. I am damn glad I wasn’t living in New York City under Governor Coumo.

I grew up in New York. It was a fine place to be 50 years ago.

Not so much these days...

Forum List

Back