Despicable....

it wouldn't have mattered here in the Texas massacre. it just wouldn't have. you can mouth off all day, he would have passed it. WOULD HAVE PASSED IT! therefore, there is nothing you can do. NOTHING.

No...he had a domestic violence conviction on his record. That would have disqualified him.

Yes but what's worse, in Texas he could have found a private seller to sell him the guns legally, no questions asked.
That is the flaw in the background check laws that EVERYONE in America, except for a handful of gun rights extremists, and GOP puppet politicians,

want fixed.

The problem is the way you morons want to write the law, someone lending their friend a rifle while hunting together would have to go to dealer and pay a fee or be guilty of a crime.

How about you write a law that doesn't overreach for once?

The problem is the way you morons want to write the law, someone lending their friend a rifle while hunting together would have to go to dealer and pay a fee or be guilty of a crime.

And how many shootings happen because someone who wasn't allowed to have a gun borrowed one from someone who was?

No, I want to be able to get a firearm without having to beg for it.

How would a background check result in you having to in-dignify yourself by "begging"? Isn't that just a dramatic, wild emotional exaggeration?

And he was able to get his because the check system failed due to government failure.

No, due to the Air Force not putting in his conviction into the system. So the system would work, if your friends in the military did their jobs.

Why should I be punished because the government couldn't do it job?

How are you punished? What punishment are you facing? None. You're just being a drama queen.

In NYC you have to "show cause" to get a CCW.

In NYC you have to pay over $400 and wait 3-6 months just to keep a revolver legally in your own home.

Air Force is government, government failure.

And how many shootings happen because someone who wasn't allowed to have a gun borrowed one from someone who was?

Not that many Joederp.

Firearms are at this time and in the past, too numerous in this country to blame the last 50-75 years.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Except this isn't a crisis... this is an ongoing problem. It's been, what, 2 weeks since the LAST mass shooting incident?

so maybe instead of praying to an imaginary sky pixie or something, we could do something sensible like make it harder for guys like this to get guns.
what is your solution? what do you think you can do to stop crazy people?

What's despicable are the GOP NRA puppets pretending they give a shit.

Like you nimrods actually care about this beyond seeing it as a method to get your agenda pushed.

Our "agenda" is about saving lives, saving the lives of people such as the ones in this massacre, which is the ONLY reason to want stricter gun control. To you people, caring about these people is all pretense; to you they are just collateral.

Your agenda is control wrapped up in touchy feely "Think of the Children" type sap. You want government to have all the power, and the people dependent on it.

Samuel Adams said it best:

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

That's nonsense, absolute nonsense. I want to save lives. I want life in America to be safer, for everyone. The proliferation of guns in the US makes it a more dangerous society. I want to stop the mass shootings. I want people with obsessions about guns to stop putting the rest of the country at their mercy. My desire for gun control has nothing to do with government or control. It has to do with having a safer, saner society.

Safer saner by YOUR RULES OR ELSE? Right?

Again, surrender your own freedom for some token safety and suck the government dick on your own time.

How would a background check result in you having to in-dignify yourself by "begging"? Isn't that just a dramatic, wild emotional exaggeration?

And he was able to get his because the check system failed due to government failure.

No, due to the Air Force not putting in his conviction into the system. So the system would work, if your friends in the military did their jobs.

How are you punished? What punishment are you facing? None. You're just being a drama queen.

In NYC you have to pay over $400 and wait 3-6 months just to keep a revolver legally in your own home.

So move to Texas

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Except this isn't a crisis... this is an ongoing problem. It's been, what, 2 weeks since the LAST mass shooting incident?

so maybe instead of praying to an imaginary sky pixie or something, we could do something sensible like make it harder for guys like this to get guns.
what is your solution? what do you think you can do to stop crazy people?

When they walk into a gun shop, have the proprietor say....Get the fuck out of here

I'll trade bump stocks in NYC for being able to get a CCW without spending $1000 or begging some NYPD idiot, and getting a home use handgun permit without waiting 3-6 months and spending $500.00

Why? Why should we trade one way of you nuts getting guns for another way for you nuts to get guns.

The problem is, it's too easy for nuts to get guns.
again, how are you going to stop someone from getting a gun? truly I'm being honest here, let's here your solution? You know that chicago had 800 plus black deaths due to legal and illegal guns in the last year. How are you going to stop it?

So move to Texas

I shouldn't have to.

What's despicable are the GOP NRA puppets pretending they give a shit.

Like you nimrods actually care about this beyond seeing it as a method to get your agenda pushed.

Our "agenda" is about saving lives, saving the lives of people such as the ones in this massacre, which is the ONLY reason to want stricter gun control. To you people, caring about these people is all pretense; to you they are just collateral.

Your agenda is control wrapped up in touchy feely "Think of the Children" type sap. You want government to have all the power, and the people dependent on it.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

That's nonsense, absolute nonsense. I want to save lives. I want life in America to be safer, for everyone. The proliferation of guns in the US makes it a more dangerous society. I want to stop the mass shootings. I want people with obsessions about guns to stop putting the rest of the country at their mercy. My desire for gun control has nothing to do with government or control. It has to do with having a safer, saner society.

Again, surrender your own freedom for some token safety and suck the government dick on your own time.
No one has absolute free will. Even a hermit is restricted by environment. If you are going to be a positive member of society, you have to be restricted in various ways.

how are you going to stop it? You need to answer that question before anything else is done.

No one has absolute free will. Even a hermit is restricted by environment. If you are going to be a positive member of society, you have to be restricted in various ways.
how, what is your solution?

Yep, t5he far left can not resist their debunked religious narratives..

Did they run this same narrative in South Carolina at another church shooting?

No they certainly id not!

Proof the far left does care about anything other than their religious narratives not connected to reality!

still no solutions 14 pages in and not one of you libturds has a solution. wow. see that's the problem. there isn't one.

OK, and that's begging how?

OK, and that's a punishment, how?

Government is only as effective as the people you elect to it. If you want more effective government, stop electing people who think the institution of government is the problem. As PJ O'Rourke says, "[Conservatives] like to say government is the problem, then they get elected and prove it."

Forum List

Back