Despite bogus court cases, Trump gaining support. Opposition is losing support

Because nobody gives a shit if it makes him more popular among his cult.

The fact that felonies make him more popula is a sad commentary on the cult.
Except there are no felonies.

Which makes it a sad commentary on YOU.

The leftard bullshit is all too transparent, you're racing to destroy the guy before the election.

Leftards are dangerous human beings. They're being led around by the nose, by a bunch of psychopaths.

You claim that she can, Fort...yet crime in New York continues to worsen.
She prosecutes crimes after the fact. I'm not sure you understand her role.

Of course, if we got.into the actual socioeconomic causes of crime and listed the solutions proposed by the experts, you would shit on every one.

So go try to fool someone else into believing you care about crime in New York.

Of course, if we got.into the actual socioeconomic causes of crime and listed the solutions proposed by the experts, you would shit on every one.

I thought I was quite clear about wishing New York well with their choice, Fort! I don't live in the city. I don't visit the city. What the people who DO live there are getting is what they deserve to get! They voted for James. They voted for the people who made New York a sanctuary city. They voted to defund the Police. It's a sad thing to watch but my sympathy is tempered by the fact that we elect the people who run things in this country. New Yorkers have nobody to blame but themselves for what's happening to their city at this point. They voted for James. They voted for Adams. They voted for Hochel. When you put idiots in charge then bad things are going to happen.

As for the "socioeconomic causes of crime"? I subscribe to the "broken window" theory of law enforcement! You keep crime under control by enforcing the law. When you don't enforce small statutes that simply emboldens criminals to break bigger statutes. Anyone who claims to be an "expert" and doesn't grasp that concept is an idiot...not an expert!

Trump continues gaining in the polling.
No he doesn't.

42%. About the same place he has been since about 2 weeks into his presidency.

The cultists are just squealing more loudly. And imagine... 91 felony charges making a guy more popular with his supporters. That's definitive evidence that it's a mindless cult.

There are 91 felony charges.

But no felonies.

You clowns have been trying for 7 years.

Imagine that, the concerted weight of the entire Democratic party can't even bring down one man.

And you couldn't argue aganst any of them if your little micropeen life depended on it.

Your head is going to explode when he becomes president again.

But no felonies.

You clowns have been trying for 7 years.

Imagine that, the concerted weight of the entire Democratic party can't even bring down one man.

Your head is going to explode when he becomes president again.
45/47 Will be epic

The "nuh uh" defense isn't going to work. The prosecution has indictments detailing the acts, and why they are crimes. You should read them.

What do you have? What does Team Trump have?
Indictments by Grand Juries doesn't mean a crime has been committed, Fort. It just means that a jury that only saw the prosecution's version of events without any rebuttal by the defense felt there was something there. As the old saying goes..."You can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich!"

Indictments by Grand Juries doesn't mean a crime has been committed, Fort. It just means that a jury that only saw the prosecution's version of events without any rebuttal by the defense felt there was something there. As the old saying goes..."You can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich!"
... and get 97% conviction rates.

No he doesn't.

42%. About the same place he has been since about 2 weeks into his presidency.

The cultists are just squealing more loudly. And imagine... 91 felony charges making a guy more popular with his supporters. That's definitive evidence that it's a mindless cult.
LOL. Way to cherry pick. These are the polls:

And, he's ahead is just about every swing state.

There are a lot of statistics here.

One is that only 23% of people surveyed said briben's policies did them any good.

That's about 20 points higher than I tended to think.
the survey of maybe one thousand people and you think it represents 300 million people because it conforms to your ideology...how shallow and pedantic to elate yourself over eggs that have not hatched.

Forum List

Back