Despite bogus court cases, Trump gaining support. Opposition is losing support

Americans don't like that corrupt shit and we root for the underdog. Prissy elitist prick Democrats sit on their throne and run their lying filth mouths, that's fine. On election day the American people will bitch slap them out of office.
assuming the election systems in all the states are working properly, not illegally as some were last time

lol

And you spent 7 years trying to unseat him, and look what happened.

Now he's ahead in the polls and he's going to win another term.

Because everyone can see the alternative, it's in front of us in real time.

15% inflation, and 1.2 million illegal aliens per year. This is what leftards consider a "good" economy.
not to mention he can't even find his way from the podium. They should just find some attractive broad w/ big hair and he could follow her, hoping to get a sniff

LOL

I thought I was quite clear about wishing New York well with their choice, Fort! I don't live in the city. I don't visit the city. What the people who DO live there are getting is what they deserve to get! They voted for James. They voted for the people who made New York a sanctuary city. They voted to defund the Police. It's a sad thing to watch but my sympathy is tempered by the fact that we elect the people who run things in this country. New Yorkers have nobody to blame but themselves for what's happening to their city at this point. They voted for James. They voted for Adams. They voted for Hochel. When you put idiots in charge then bad things are going to happen.
Are new Yorkers really that stupid or did the dnc rig the votes like in pa. Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, California? Minnesota? Makes one wonder , if they really did vote for lying cheati democrats, what will new Yorkers do to themselves just to eliminate trump? Cut off their leg ? Morons.

Are new Yorkers really that stupid or did the dnc rig the votes like in pa. Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, California? Minnesota? Makes one wonder , if they really did vote for lying cheati democrats, what will new Yorkers do to themselves just to eliminate trump? Cut off their leg ? Morons.
Sad to say, Who, but the liberals that live in New York really ARE that stupid! So are the liberals who live in Chicago. As are the liberals who live in California. You can't vote for people like Adams & Hochul, Lightfoot & Johnson and Bass & Newsome and be rooted in reality. They're all ideologues who's policies don't work in the real world. Yet you saw Lightfoot replaced with someone who's even more liberal than she was. All of these places are getting what they deserve. They're losing businesses and people with ambition because the liberal agenda punishes both. Those people are moving to States that don't punish success. If you think things are bad now in NY, Cali and Illinois...wait until you see how bad it gets when their tax base continues to flee! It's going to get ugly!

Yet Biden is light years ahead of DJT in compos mentis.
You mean in decomposition
1704298798210.jpeg

Trump has become a martyr because knuckle dragging rubes believe him when he makes the demonstrably false claim the indictments are phony.
Be honest for once, Berg! You know as well as I do that those "indictments" are political! They were all brought by ultra liberal DA's in ultra liberal locales and most of them are being argued in front of liberal judges! You also should know that any "convictions" will be tossed on appeal! So who is the real "rube" here?

The indictments are debatedly political, which by itself is neither good nor bad.

What is bad for Trump is that all 91 are well sourced, evidenced, and formidable witnesses are ready to testify.

Forum List

Back