Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

As of yet nobody can explain why Kennedy's head jerked backwards.

That's only because you're not paying attention, because it's been explained many times.

I am happy the documents will be released, but am confident that the diehard conspiracy buffs will not change their tune at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can understand the prisoners reacting against most forms of "leader" and this is covered quasi-aptly in Hardt and Negri's new book, Assembly. Woolf's The Nature of Fascism is recommended because it can link to the JFK assassination via the centripetal forces that Woolf discusses regarding Russia and (internal [italics]) development. Whereas the Bear was an external threat, U.S. nationalism is evolving as a centripetal force in comparison to swastikoschismogenesis of both centripetal and centrifugal forces that were tearing the Balkans apart. The image is one of a pinball (external force) striking the crooks of the cross and being violently deflected outward (centrifugal force). Thus, Trump administration may be serious about exposing the mafias that have arisen due to the copulation of Church and State.

We can understand the prisoners reacting against most forms of "leader" and this is covered quasi-aptly in Hardt and Negri's new book, Assembly. Woolf's The Nature of Fascism is recommended because it can link to the JFK assassination via the centripetal forces that Woolf discusses regarding Russia and (internal [italics]) development. Whereas the Bear was an external threat, U.S. nationalism is evolving as a centripetal force in comparison to swastikoschismogenesis of both centripetal and centrifugal forces that were tearing the Balkans apart. The image is one of a pinball (external force) striking the crooks of the cross and being violently deflected outward (centrifugal force). Thus, Trump administration may be serious about exposing the mafias that have arisen due to the copulation of Church and State.

OK...Snoop Dog is gonna have a problem doing the rap version of that.

The real answer is...The Law.

It states that those files must be released no later than October 26, 2017.

If he wanted to change the conversation he doesn't need to release the JFK
files...just have Session convene a grand jury and let them indict,
HRC, Slick Willie, Zero, Zero's atty General and Mueller all on the
Uranium One deal. That'll changed the conversation in a big hurry when
the Grand Jury indicts every fucking one of them

Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.

if you're concerned about "partisan disagreement", perhaps you should stop calling the former Secretary of State "hilly". And there is no evidence that should ever have gotten her investigated for two years, much less indicted. If you acknowledge e those things, you're well on your way to avoiding partisan BS.

if not, then you're just spreading BS

please forgive me, I meant to say Crooked Hillary. In has testimony under oath, Comey laid out her guilt and her violations of federal law regarding classified data. Just because Bubba made a deal with Lynch to not prosecute her does not make her innocent.

But I understand, she could shit in your coffee and you would blame Trump.

You are the worst kind of partisan, an ignorant one.

You will never wake up until you want to. I can only point you in the right direction. Look at what you just said
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?"
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear"

You saw it with your own eyes and yet you've "seen" it explained. If you don't think it was planned down to the last detail I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 155850

Is it normal to be standing beside the widow on Air Force 1 and have someone wink at you as you're taking over for a dead president?

How normal is it to be taking over from a dead president?

That's the point, why the wink?

conspiracy theories screw up your mind.

still waiting for someone to show me something that proves a) anyone besides Oswald killed JFK and anything, anything, anything that proves the CIA opposed release of the documents.

LOL ^^^ this coming from someone who believes that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from crooked Hillary. you are a never ending source of amusement jilly.

you kind of have to be a moron to think that the campaign DIDN'T collude with Russia.

ohh right...

nice troll though. :thup:

but then again, that's all your good for

Ok, I will give you the same chance I give all of you who claim collusion and the Russians hacked our election. Tell us exactly what Russia did and how it affected American votes in November 2016.

You are SURE it happened, so give us the specifics, what exactly did Russia do?

You will never wake up until you want to. I can only point you in the right direction. Look at what you just said

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?"

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear"

You saw it with your own eyes and yet you've "seen" it explained. If you don't think it was planned down to the last detail I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 155850

Is it normal to be standing beside the widow on Air Force 1 and have someone wink at you as you're taking over for a dead president?

How normal is it to be taking over from a dead president?

That's the point, why the wink?

conspiracy theories screw up your mind.

still waiting for someone to show me something that proves a) anyone besides Oswald killed JFK and anything, anything, anything that proves the CIA opposed release of the documents.

No, it's the abject partisanship The truth is out there and I've given a wide pathway of information in this thread that would help you find the truth f you wanted to. You don't, most don't and that's fine.
Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.

if you're concerned about "partisan disagreement", perhaps you should stop calling the former Secretary of State "hilly". And there is no evidence that should ever have gotten her investigated for two years, much less indicted. If you acknowledge e those things, you're well on your way to avoiding partisan BS.

if not, then you're just spreading BS

you have given no CREDIBLE and substantiated information.

YOU are making the claims, the burden of proof is on you.

Are you ready to talk about the uranium deal with Russia, the money Russians poured into the Clinton foundation, and how Obama allowed that to happen?

LOL ^^^ this coming from someone who believes that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from crooked Hillary. you are a never ending source of amusement jilly.

you kind of have to be a moron to think that the campaign DIDN'T collude with Russia.

ohh right...

Even if they did (which there is zero evidence) it is NOT illegal!
That has not been determined

If they have not determined it yet in over a year, it's not happening!
Watergate took time

They have not released their findings yet. Trump may come out clean but his people won't.

Regardless ....the Stink of Russian intervention hangs over the Trump presidency

what exactly did Russia do the changed the outcome of the NOvember 2016 election? You and Jilly are so sure it happened, you should have no trouble giving us the specifics. Come on, tell us.

The DC swamp = Pelosi, McCain, McConnel, Schumer, Franken, Ryan, Rove, Both Clintons, All Bushes, Obama, Kaine, and virtually every member of congress who has been there more than two terms.

That corrupt group is stealing from us, taking our freedoms, and making themselves rich in the process. Wake up before its too late. Help Trump drain the swamp.

Wanna bet?

/—-/ Another reason Trump was elected. Drain the swamp.

Trump IS the swamp

I got there 1st.

yep, you and winger are equally stupid, congratulations.

We saw that our post was placed in the thread. It almost immediately disappeared, and we have checked this with another computer. Is this a common occurrence at USMB?

The disappeared post was about a book and its authors that link to the Lake Erie algae bloom problem. We will attempt to get an important part of the book onto the this thread for the prisoner-reader.

On the back cover of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, Charles K. Alexander, Matthew N.O. Sadiku, McGraw-Hill International Edition, it states: "This book cannot be re-exported from the country to which it is sold by McGraw-Hill. The International Edition is not available in North America.'

We are in North America. We have possession of this book. Therefore, the book must have been smuggled into North America., and this excerpt will align with the Tecumseh excerpt, forthcoming (maybe).

The disappeared post was about a book and its authors that link to the Lake Erie algae bloom problem. We will attempt to get an important part of the book onto the this thread for the prisoner-reader.

On the back cover of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, Charles K. Alexander, Matthew N.O. Sadiku, McGraw-Hill International Edition, it states: "This book cannot be re-exported from the country to which it is sold by McGraw-Hill. The International Edition is not available in North America.'

We are in North America. We have possession of this book. Therefore, the book must have been smuggled into North America., and this excerpt will align with the Tecumseh excerpt, forthcoming (maybe).

OMG, what are you babbling about?

Can we get back to the topic?

'The ferocious winter, with its shortage of game, powder, and ball had grievously injured them, and many grumbled at the insufficiency of American trade goods and the attempts of the United States to restrict the access of British traders through nonimportation laws.'
(Sugden, Tecumseh, p. 273)

The topic is EPA, the topic is naval: Lake Erie. An asset would be for reactionaries to keep their diapers pinned and be patient while we explain the pathology intimately linked to the EPA.

ohh right...

Even if they did (which there is zero evidence) it is NOT illegal!
That has not been determined

If they have not determined it yet in over a year, it's not happening!
Watergate took time

They have not released their findings yet. Trump may come out clean but his people won't.

Regardless ....the Stink of Russian intervention hangs over the Trump presidency

what exactly did Russia do the changed the outcome of the NOvember 2016 election? You and Jilly are so sure it happened, you should have no trouble giving us the specifics. Come on, tell us.

Again?

They provided illegally obtained information that Trump used in his campaign
They conducted a propaganda campaign on Trumps behalf

'The ferocious winter, with its shortage of game, powder, and ball had grievously injured them, and many grumbled at the insufficiency of American trade goods and the attempts of the United States to restrict the access of British traders through nonimportation laws.'
(Sugden, Tecumseh, p. 273)

Teacher had problems getting you to stay on topic didn't she?

Yes, post #216 is the correct post that the next post replied to. How many Oswalds does it take to bail out an EPA ship parked at New Orleans?

Forum List

Back