Destroy bds and its supporters

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I see.

Over 40 countries do not recognize Israel. Countries close to Israel like Lebanon, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Tunisia do not. Egypt and Jordan are paid to recognize Israel without the support of their people. The Palestinians do not. Perhaps they know something that some of the more distant countries do not.
(COMMENT)

Just look at the state of affairs of some these countries that voted "NO" to Resolution 273 (III) Admission.

..............................................................N AFGHANISTAN WAR: Impoverished and one of the least developed country, one of the world's poorest
Y ARGENTINA
Y AUSTRALIA
.................................A BELGIUM
Y BOLIVIA
.................................A BRAZIL
..............................................................N BURMA Internal conflict -- Bilateral ceasefire agreements with the majority of the ethnic armed groups
Y BYELORUSSIAN SSR
Y CANADA
Y CHILE
Y CHINA
Y COLOMBIA
Y COSTA RICA
Y CUBA
Y CZECHOSLOVAKIA
.................................A DENMARK
Y DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Y ECUADOR
..............................................................N EGYPT Just now Stabilizing from Arab Spring.
A EL SALVADOR
..............................................................N ETHIOPIA ISIS Targets Ethiopian Workers; Ruling Party Stays in Power
Y FRANCE
.................................A GREECE
Y GUATEMALA
Y HAITI
Y HONDURAS
Y ICELAND
..............................................................N INDIA GOOD SHAPE
..............................................................N IRAN I Islamic Fundamentalist Country
..............................................................N IRAQ Cannot defend itself, under siege by ISIS
..............................................................N LEBANON Fair Shape, under threat by Hezbollah
Y LIBERIA
Y LUXEMBOURG
Y MEXICO
Y NETHERLANDS
Y NEW ZEALAND
Y NICARAGUA
Y NORWAY
..............................................................N PAKISTAN Every other person is a insurgent
Y PANAMA
Y PARAGUAY
Y PERU
Y PHILIPPINES
Y POLAND
..............................................................N SAUDI ARABIA GOOD SHAPE
................................A SIAM
................................A SWEDEN
..............................................................N SYRIA In a state of WAR domestically
................................A TURKEY
Y UKRAINIAN SSR
Y UNION OF SOUTH AFRICA
Y USSR
................................A UNITED KINGDOM
Y UNITED STATES
Y URUGUAY
Y VENEZUELA
..............................................................N YEMEN Failed Nation in Civil War
Y YUGOSLAVIA

Most Respectfully,
R
So, a lot of countries that voted yes are no prize either.

montelatici, et al,

The Resolution is not Law. It does not supersede LAW.

First: the critical links between development and security. Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts. At the same time, we must remove the conditions that feed the problem.
Secretary General

The language is clear, let me repeat:

4. Affirms once again its recognition of the legitimacy of the struggle
of the peoples under colonial and alien domination to exercise their right to
self-determination and independence by all the necessary means at their
disposal;"

The actions of peoples under colonial and alien domination against the oppressive government are not terrorism. Terrorist actions are the actions of the alien dominator.
(COMMENT)

You can incite and attempt to justify terrorism all you want. The fact of the matter is, The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a criminal Enterprise, Islamic Extremists, and Terrorist activity.

Most Respectfully,
R​

P F Tinmore, et al,

Palestine (alla 1988) is not struggling for independence. They already have it.

The struggle for national independence is not terrorism.

Virtually all of your post is irrelevant.
(COMMENT)

A long as Palestinians think along those line, the longer the containment measures will be necessary.

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

The Resolution is not Law. It does not supersede LAW.

First: the critical links between development and security. Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts. At the same time, we must remove the conditions that feed the problem.
Secretary General

The language is clear, let me repeat:

disposal;"

The actions of peoples under colonial and alien domination against the oppressive government are not terrorism. Terrorist actions are the actions of the alien dominator.
(COMMENT)

You can incite and attempt to justify terrorism all you want. The fact of the matter is, The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a criminal Enterprise, Islamic Extremists, and Terrorist activity.

Most Respectfully,
R​

No, it is a national liberation movement under international law. What some countries accuse Hamas of for political reasons doesn't change the facts.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

A long as Palestinians think along those line, the longer the containment measures will be necessary.

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R
You can't be serious.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R

That's what the supporters of Apartheid said. Rocco, be honest, you supported the Apartheid regime, didn't you.

Hoss, I believe America should stop meddling in the ME and arming everybody to kill each other and creating backlashes and terrorism for us in America.

If Israel by bullying ALL her neighbors for land is what they do then let them do it without our arms or consent...

I am an American Firster!

Yeah sure, you are an American firster whose only concern on these forums seems to be about Israel and nothing the Muslims are doing to others. Tell me another good one, Pbel.
What other boards are you on? The Israeli/Palestinian conflict has killed many Americans...Terrorism has killed Americans in our shores and you support more of the same. Infamy I say!

No, Islamic extremism has killed Americans. You really have a deranged way of thinking, which of course is normal considering you are a pro Palestinian.
You are an American who support an anti American people who have held plenty 'Death to America' rallies while burning the American flag. You support a people who celebrated 9/11 on the streets. You support a people who are happy when innocent Americans are killed.
toast, my blithering idiot friend, I only support America which has indeed suffered Terrorism on our shores because we ARM Israel, that uses those arms to kill Muslims...

I want America to get stop arming all sides, every friend there has become our enemy, including Israel.

You are such a coward Pbel. You want to succumb to the demands of Muslim who are angry over the U.S supplying Israel with weapons. You do not deserve to be called an American Pbel, you deranged brainwashed moron.

Now we know what the 'P' in Pbel stands for; PUSSY
little toast a two bit punk still wet behind the ears: I don't give in to any ones demands...Israel is digging her own hole, join the IDF as a latrine cleaner...

Americans are tired of dying for these ME Wars, fight them alone sissy!

montelatici, et al,

That is not what the vote was about.

Voting to place a European population on another continent and removing the people living there is a good thing?
(COMMENT)

The original intent was to the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people,.

The Principal Allied Powers, the Powers to which the Ottoman Empire and Turkish Government surrender to, have agreed, that one of the principle purposes of the Mandate was the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. This was purpose was entrusted to a Mandatory, and given the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them.

In the end, General Assembly 181 (II) --- Future governments of Palestine, established the "Step Preparatory to Independence." The Arab Palestinian rejected the plan and declined to participate.

Part II
Boundaries
B. THE JEWISH STATE​

The north-eastern sector of the Jewish State (Eastern) Galilee) is bounded on the north and west by the Lebanese frontier and on the east by the frontiers of Syria and Transjordan. It includes the whole of the Hula Basin, Lake Tiberias, the whole of the Beisan sub-district, the boundary line being extended to the crest of the Gilboa mountains and the Wadi Malih. From there the Jewish State extends north-west, following the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Jewish Section of the coastal plain extends from a point between Minat et Qila and Nabi Yunis in the Gaza sub-district and includes the towns of Haifa and Tel-Aviv, leaving Jaffa as an enclave of the Arab State. The eastern frontier of the Jewish State follows the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Beersheba area comprises the whole of the Beersheba sub-district, including the Negeb and the eastern part of the Gaza sub-district, but excluding the town of Beersheba and those areas described in respect of the Arab State. It includes also a strip of land along the Dead Sea stretching from the Beersheba-Hebron sub-district boundary line to Ein Geddi, as described in respect of the Arab State.

Most respectfully,
R

Hey Rocco, you must know that the CIA helped the Apartheid state arrest the ANC "terrorist" Nelson Mandela. I am sure you were cheering after his arrest and the weakening of that terrorist organization, the ANC, which now rules South Africa.

"U.S. Lionizes Mandela In Death … But Labeled Him a Terrorist While He Was Alive"

But the New York Times reported in 1990:
C.I.A. TIE REPORTED IN MANDELA ARREST

C.I.A. TIE REPORTED IN MANDELA ARREST - NYTimes.com

Posted on December 6, 2013
The Central Intelligence Agency played an important role in the arrest in 1962 of Nelson Mandela, the African National Congress leader who was jailed for nearly 28 years before his release four months ago, a news report says.

The intelligence service, using an agent inside the African National Congress, provided South African security officials with precise information about Mr. Mandela’s activities that enabled the police to arrest him, said the account by the Cox News Service.

U.S. Lionizes Mandela In Death ... But Labeled Him a Terrorist While He Was Alive Washington s Blog

montelatici, et al,

Voting to place a European population on another continent and removing the people living there is a good thing?
(COMMENT)

The original intent was to the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people,.

The Principal Allied Powers, the Powers to which the Ottoman Empire and Turkish Government surrender to, have agreed, that one of the principle purposes of the Mandate was the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. This was purpose was entrusted to a Mandatory, and given the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them.

In the end, General Assembly 181 (II) --- Future governments of Palestine, established the "Step Preparatory to Independence." The Arab Palestinian rejected the plan and declined to participate.

Part II
Boundaries
B. THE JEWISH STATE​

The north-eastern sector of the Jewish State (Eastern) Galilee) is bounded on the north and west by the Lebanese frontier and on the east by the frontiers of Syria and Transjordan. It includes the whole of the Hula Basin, Lake Tiberias, the whole of the Beisan sub-district, the boundary line being extended to the crest of the Gilboa mountains and the Wadi Malih. From there the Jewish State extends north-west, following the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Jewish Section of the coastal plain extends from a point between Minat et Qila and Nabi Yunis in the Gaza sub-district and includes the towns of Haifa and Tel-Aviv, leaving Jaffa as an enclave of the Arab State. The eastern frontier of the Jewish State follows the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Beersheba area comprises the whole of the Beersheba sub-district, including the Negeb and the eastern part of the Gaza sub-district, but excluding the town of Beersheba and those areas described in respect of the Arab State. It includes also a strip of land along the Dead Sea stretching from the Beersheba-Hebron sub-district boundary line to Ein Geddi, as described in respect of the Arab State.

Most respectfully,
R

So Rocco, you believe that it was just that the Western colonial powers enabled the colonization of Palestine by Europeans with the consequential removal of the existing inhabitants. Why don't you for once answer yes or no without deflecting.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Part II
Boundaries
B. THE JEWISH STATE​

Most respectfully,
R
The original intent was to the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people,.​

And fuck the natives.

A stupid move that has caused a hundred years (and counting) war.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I guess I'm just old fashion.

HAMAS commits criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other nature that may be invoked to justify them;

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R
You can't be serious.
(COMMENT)

I tend to think that Israel has adopted measures in accordance with the relevant provisions of international law, including international standards of human rights, to prevent terrorism, and to strengthen international cooperation in combating terrorism.

HAMAS is a Chameleon. It changes it color when the situation demands it. It is Resistance Movement when it talks to people, it is an insurgency when it sneaks around and launched rockets in proximity to protected areas and residences. HAMAS is the victim when it suffers from retaliation. It is a jihadists when it sneaks across the border and kidnaps and kills innocent civilians, AND it can pretend that it is deaf, dumb, and blind about operations in the name of HAMAS. And I think it is time to prevent and suppress the HAMAS terrorist acts.

It is easy for some to hide behind the color of a freedom fighter. It is easy for HAMAS to suggest that they are the sole representative of the Palestinian People and totally disregard the progress to peace --- or even enter into a negotiation and peaceful settlement.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

HAMAS commits criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other nature that may be invoked to justify them;

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R
You can't be serious.
(COMMENT)

I tend to think that Israel has adopted measures in accordance with the relevant provisions of international law, including international standards of human rights, to prevent terrorism, and to strengthen international cooperation in combating terrorism.

HAMAS is a Chameleon. It changes it color when it the situation demands it. It is Resistance Movement when it talks to people, it is an insurgency when it sneaks around and launched rockets in proximity to protected areas and residences. HAMAS is the victim when it suffers from retaliation. It is a jihadists when it sneaks across the border and kidnaps and kills innocent civilians, AND it can pretend that it is deaf, dumb, and blind about operations in the name of HAMAS. And I think it is time to prevent and suppress the HAMAS terrorist acts.

It is easy for some to hide behind the color of a freedom fighter. It is easy for HAMAS to suggest that they are the sole representative of the Palestinian People and totally disregard the progress to peace --- or even enter into a negotiation and peaceful settlement.

Most Respectfully,
R
I guess I'm just old fashion.​

You are just an old government person.

They think funny.

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R
You can't be serious.
(COMMENT)

HAMAS is a Chameleon. It changes it color when the situation demands it. It is Resistance Movement when it talks to people, it is an insurgency when it sneaks around and launched rockets in proximity to protected areas and residences. HAMAS is the victim when it suffers from retaliation. It is a jihadists when it sneaks across the border and kidnaps and kills innocent civilians, AND it can pretend that it is deaf, dumb, and blind about operations in the name of HAMAS. And I think it is time to prevent and suppress the HAMAS terrorist acts.

Most Respectfully,
R

I guess I am just old fashioned, I do not support the dispossession of homes from people that have been living there for several generations. I do not support the killing of women and children by Europeans just because the women and children are not European.

I don't like you, Rocco, consider non-Jews, especially women and children, as less than human whose murder by the thousands by Jews is acceptable.

Yeah sure, you are an American firster whose only concern on these forums seems to be about Israel and nothing the Muslims are doing to others. Tell me another good one, Pbel.
What other boards are you on? The Israeli/Palestinian conflict has killed many Americans...Terrorism has killed Americans in our shores and you support more of the same. Infamy I say!

No, Islamic extremism has killed Americans. You really have a deranged way of thinking, which of course is normal considering you are a pro Palestinian.
You are an American who support an anti American people who have held plenty 'Death to America' rallies while burning the American flag. You support a people who celebrated 9/11 on the streets. You support a people who are happy when innocent Americans are killed.
toast, my blithering idiot friend, I only support America which has indeed suffered Terrorism on our shores because we ARM Israel, that uses those arms to kill Muslims...

I want America to get stop arming all sides, every friend there has become our enemy, including Israel.

You are such a coward Pbel. You want to succumb to the demands of Muslim who are angry over the U.S supplying Israel with weapons. You do not deserve to be called an American Pbel, you deranged brainwashed moron.

Now we know what the 'P' in Pbel stands for; PUSSY
little toast a two bit punk still wet behind the ears: I don't give in to any ones demands...Israel is digging her own hole, join the IDF as a latrine cleaner...

Americans are tired of dying for these ME Wars, fight them alone sissy!

Is that all you got Pbel ? Insults and repetitive propaganda? Yes, you are giving in to Muslim demands because you are a C-O-W-A-R-D.

BTW, The U.S makes its own decisions.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Jihad is not the way.

Most Respectfully,
R
You can't be serious.

What do you mean ? Do you not understand what containment measures are? Did you not know that Hamas, who have said it themselves 1000000 times, believe that jihad is the only way?

Struggle for national independence ? Bullshit. Are you really that gullible ?

BTW, The U.S makes its own decisions.

Should actually read....

BTW, The U.S makes its own BAD decisions.

The US does not have a good track record as far as foreign policy is concerned does it...

Yet continues to make the same mistakes time and again...

Can that be due to constantly inept politicians?

Or perhaps something more sinister?

Get it right the world recognises the state of Palestine and wants it to declare its intentions, then it can stop funding Palestinian terrorism and violence,

Responding to violence and illegal weapons is not terrorism, terrorism is when you dig tunnels under schools and plan to blow them up full of children. This is what you support and defend when you say that there is no Palestinian terrorism
I haven't seen any reports of civilians being attacked through those tunnels.

All of the attacks have been on soldiers which is perfectly legitimate.

So you did not see the AP reports of the tunnels dug underneath schools in Israel and packed with H.E.. The detonators fixed in place and the wires running back to the buildings in gaza.
Actually they are not legitimate, if they where then you would not be bleating about the return of fire by the IDF and the casualty lists
Israel is the belligerent occupation. That is the aggressive position.

Wrong again as it is defensive, and as the UN resolutions show it is the arab muslims that are belligerent.
Israel is defending its belligerent occupation. That is aggression.

Only if Israel starts the violence, but while hamas is firing rockets at Israel then they are defending against terrorism.

United Nations
A/RES/41/41

smlogo.gif

General Assembly

Distr. GENERAL

2 December 1986

ORIGINAL:
ENGLISH

A/RES/41/41
2 December 1986
92nd plenary meeting

Implementation of the Declaration on the Granting
of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples​

disposal;"

A RES 41 41. Implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples

and in 1986 who was being colonised ?

Forum List

Back