Devastating new ads from VoteVets!

I just made a contribution - Also support The Lincoln Project ...
And so should you!

How many wars has President Trump started? Zero, just like he promised.

Same can’t be said of Baghdad Biden.

And so should you!

Why are you donating to ANTIFA?

Because hes an anti-American nut

Trump as Rocky Balboa - So real! :auiqs.jpg:

trump-rocky-balboa-tweet.jpg

And so should you!

Why are you donating to ANTIFA?

Because hes an anti-American nut

Trump as Rocky Balboa - So real! :auiqs.jpg:

trump-rocky-balboa-tweet.jpg

Hes pretty much done the same to the media and his political opponents. November will not be good for you

And so should you!

VoteVets is well known for its progressive connections. The Lincoln Project is comprised of establishment Republican swamp creatures attempting to regain influence lost by joining with the Democrats.

Neither group is worth a goddam.

And so should you!

Brutal.

Note that nobody is saying ANYTHING about the words of a Gold Star Dad. Sad

Trodding on a son's grave for political purposes does not raise one to a noble seat.

And so should you!

VoteVets is well known for its progressive connections. The Lincoln Project is comprised of establishment Republican swamp creatures attempting to regain influence lost by joining with the Democrats.

Neither group is worth a goddam.

Yep the President sure put fear in a lot of career politicians from both parties when he blew them up if he didn't like them. That is the worst thing you can do to a lifer intent on keeping the cushy gravy train going there in DC.

DrLove is a Communist ass kisser of Communist Antifa and BLM.:up_yours: He along with the other Communist Democrats are getting more and more desperate and pathetic leading up to them losing big time in the Presidential and Congressional Elections on November 3rd. :smoke:

And so should you!

And that just shows you the how Madcow is knowingly disingenuous, the video contains full on bald face lies. And what shred of truth it does show, is spun out of control to make a false.
And she calls this the best ad she has seen.
Indeed. If you are ignorant enough to think this video is good.... then yes, it is effective. For the ignorant.

Forum List

Back