Devolution? WTF?

Huh?
Just cut out or reduce medicaid and public immunization funding, etc and see how many diseases come back.

How many now opt out of vaccinations?
Do we have a program to immunize immigrants illegal or other wise?

Oh my, what a liberal give away program!!!!! Vacinate illegal immigrants, what a horrible thought. Just because it might prevent the spread of communicable diseases is no excuse for such a Librul Give Away!

We identify ever-more-resistant strains of common infections everyday at the hospital. With many patients, the only drugs that will still cure their infections are also extremely toxic.

You will eventually face a choice:

1. Take toxic drugs that cause kidney and/or liver failure.

2. Amputate infected limbs.

3. Die of simple wound and urinary tract infections.

Really? Seems to me that the logical choice is to develop ways to create a stronger immune system within each of us.
Our bodies are not invincible...taking your multi-vitamins won't stop MRSA from eating your leg.

Just because there exist antibiotic resistant bacterium out there doesn't mean that our bodies' immune systems can't fight them. It means that the bacteria is resistant to most antibiotics.

The key is taking care of our bodies. The problem is, our population is weak, unfit, hooked on medicines, eats crap.

Just because there exist antibiotic resistant bacterium out there doesn't mean that our bodies' immune systems can't fight them. It means that the bacteria is resistant to most antibiotics.

The key is taking care of our bodies. The problem is, our population is weak, unfit, hooked on medicines, eats crap.
In 1850, the average US male life expectancy was 38 years.

Why was it so low? Because people died young of disease all the time.

Last edited:

I know that. That has nothing to do with my point. You missed the point.

Yes, even at as 1900 dawned, the average lifespan was just over 40 years. Yet, my paternal grandparents raised 11 out of 11 children, my maternal grandparents raised 11 of 13. And three of my grandparents lived past 90, the exception died of cancer at 86. All were raised and lived in a very rural environment. Population density and clean water had a great deal to do with ones chances in prior centuries.

The human body's ability to fight disease is mediocre when compared with modern medicine.

While we imagine ourselves at the top of the food chain, in truth, we are still prey to the smallest of organisms.

Reading the news, I'm seeing articles on the resurgence in the U.S. of things that we had either eliminated or vaccinated against years ago:

Bedbugs

Typhoid

Whooping Cough

Measles

Tuberculosis

What the hell is going on?

Mexican illegals.

Yes, even at as 1900 dawned, the average lifespan was just over 40 years. Yet, my paternal grandparents raised 11 out of 11 children, my maternal grandparents raised 11 of 13. And three of my grandparents lived past 90, the exception died of cancer at 86. All were raised and lived in a very rural environment. Population density and clean water had a great deal to do with ones chances in prior centuries.
In 1850, 80% of Americans lived on the farm.

Your relatives were outliers.

It's the end of the antibiotic era. We are soon reaching a point where once-thought-harmless diseases will be incurable and lethal (Strep Throat, for example).

Already, cases of incurable Staph infections have been identified (and isolated).

---

As far as the bacteria and viruses are concerned, this is evolution. They are evolving to defeat us.

Between them and the illegals, we are done for.

I worry about more significant problems..
The unforgivable over-medication of our children, coupled with the egregious meat and poultry industry feeding our children meat that contains..shit (literally), growth hormones and anti-biotics.

We are very effectively creating a super virus.

normal_mcdonalds-animal_growth_hormones_good_for_something.jpg

Reading the news, I'm seeing articles on the resurgence in the U.S. of things that we had either eliminated or vaccinated against years ago:

Bedbugs

Typhoid

Whooping Cough

Measles

Tuberculosis

Well, part of what is going on is that there is a strong anti-science sentiment among the more Conservative elements of this nation. One that claims that the scientists advice concerning vacinations is wrong and dangerous. One that seems to believe that any advice from any government agency is some kind of 'librul' conspiracy. You see it from the science concerning climate to medicine.

George Bush is causing it.

Are you sure it was 38 years? I thought it was 39 years.

The human body's ability to fight disease is mediocre when compared with modern medicine.

While we imagine ourselves at the top of the food chain, in truth, we are still prey to the smallest of organisms.

Golleee, you sure are knowledgeable about things!!!

Bedbugs

Typhoid

Whooping Cough

Measles

Tuberculosis

Remember those government regulations against evil corporations and them only being interested in their profits, even if it poisons the environment?

But why are bed bugs back? Though they’ve been sucking humans’ blood since at least ancient Greece, bed bugs became virtually extinct in America following the invention of pesticide DDT. There were almost no bed bugs in the United States between World War II and the mid-1990s.
Around when bed bugs started their resurgence, Congress passed a major pesticides law in 1996 and the Clinton EPA banned several classes of chemicals that had been effective bed bug killers.
The debate isn’t over long-banned DDT, since modern bed bugs have developed a tolerance for that chemical. But in the pre-1996 regime, experts say, bed bugs were “collateral damage” from broader and more aggressive use of now-banned pesticides like Malathion and Propoxur.

Is the EPA to blame for the bed bug ?epidemic?? | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Blame them if you want, I blame the government.

Bedbugs

Typhoid

Whooping Cough

Measles

Tuberculosis

If I were to guess, I'd say illegal immigration has a bit to do with it.

Generally, but not across the board. There are some of us who were not raised on antibiotics -at all- and have survived without any ill effects. A few years ago, I had an abscessed molar, and it was hurting some, but not terribly, and I ran no fever. I went to the dentist the next week just to get it checked, and he was flabbergasted that I not only was fighting the infection without drugs quite nicely, but the pain wasn't that severe. Some of it's just in our specific genetics and the lifestyles we were raised with.

Last edited:

Bedbugs

Typhoid

Whooping Cough

Measles

Tuberculosis

Illegal immigration. That's what's going on.

http://www.jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf

Winner....

I know it is'nt politically correct and all, but its the truth.

Imigrants at one time had to pass a health exam if I'm not mistaken.

I also agree ... we use way too much antibacterial soap.

I play in the dirt just to get imune to it.....

OK, just kidding.

Forum List

Back