🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeVos Confirmed

I oppose her because charter and private schools doesn't solve the core issue.
It is the teacher's that need revamping.

And I agree. I said in one of my post that teachers need to be trained like doctors. In Finland teachers are required to have post graduate degrees in Education.[/QUOTE]

Finland? What has Finland ever done? Population less than New York City.

Read about Detroit, largest charter schools system, well the whole state is due to her. She destroys public schools. We have many For Profit schools. For profit.

What is wrong with a "For Profit" school if they do a better job for as much or less money?

I hope sheltered private schools are ready to take on the most violent disruptive kids as now they will get to influx the snooty elitist rich kids schools. With no possibility of expulsion. And if we want top flight teachers to clean up inner city schools then we will have to offer them a six figure salary to get it done. Americans are cheapskates by nature. Their biggest interest is keeping costs low. Every adult should have to teach for one year....and accept the pittance pay as well. I will make a billion selling anti anxiety meds. The general public is ignorant of how today's kids function.

Finnish schools have no mandatory testing, a very strong union, and are looked up to respectfully. In america, even the best teachers are hated passionately.

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

In the end our children will suffer.

Bullshit.

Your unions and useless layers of administrative parasites will lose. Get the job done, and shut the fuck up

EDUCATE THE KIDS, and that doesn't mean indoctrinating them with insipid liberal bullshit. They need to read, write and do math more than anything else and they can barely do that.

They can parrot all sorts of utter nonsense about global warming but can't tell you how many branches of government there are.

Libturds DELIBERATELY fucked up our educational system. It's part of the leftist agenda and it has been since the bolshevik parasites found a nest.

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

No offense, but today, being a teacher is no indication by itself that one is suited for anything. ESPECIALLY teaching.

I'm sure you're not like that, but for the most part, teachers are mush headed idiots. I don't necessarily want a teacher at the head of the department of education, thanks.
I agree..,,public school teachers are worthless....

Finnish schools have no mandatory testing, a very strong union, and are looked up to respectfully. In america, even the best teachers are hated passionately.

Inner city Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston or Baltimore are not Finland.

Last edited:
I hope sheltered private schools are ready to take on the most violent disruptive kids as now they will get to influx the snooty elitist rich kids schools. With no possibility of expulsion. And if we want top flight teachers to clean up inner city schools then we will have to offer them a six figure salary to get it done. Americans are cheapskates by nature. Their biggest interest is keeping costs low. Every adult should have to teach for one year....and accept the pittance pay as well. I will make a billion selling anti anxiety meds. The general public is ignorant of how today's kids function.

If they use a voucher to attend a private school, that does NOT entitle them to flaunt the rules. They too will get dumped.

The difference being that parents that go to the trouble of applying for vouchers, selecting a school then taking them to school are far more likely to have a serious interest in the education and discipline of their child.

Whew.....that was a close one :confused:...............................................

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

To get rid of indoctrination, start by eliminating the pledge of allegiance...the biggest form of indoctrination. I have a hard time pledging allegiance to a country....I pledge allegiance to my lord and savior. Then cut back on all history classes as that will not get a kid a job that pays six figures.

You act as if we have no choice but to pander to these violent disruptive little assholes. We do have a choice. We kick them the hell out of school and don't worry about them. Most of these little twats have never been told to shut up and function, so they don't. And when they don't they don't get their asses kicked so nothing changes. Hold on to all those anxiety meds, you're going to need them over the next eight years.

You know the leftist crybabies are going to get their panties twisted in a knot over this...
Trump Wins, Teachers Unions Lose: Betsy DeVos Confirmed (VIDEO)
February 7, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
ppencepng.png

It came all the way down to the wire. The unions and their pet politicians threw everything they had into the fight. But then Pence broke the tie. Senator Sessions was also available to cast his vote.

The betrayal by Murkowski and Collins, who put the unions ahead of America's children, didn't help. But there is no doubt that the politicians who voted against DeVos will come calling on the unions when election time comes around. And that the money used to pay the politicians who did their job fighting to prevent school choice will come out of the pockets of taxpayers and out of education budgets.

Effectively we have politicians claiming to care about children who are soliciting donations at their expense. But that's the usual way that the left does things.

But what is important now is that the Department of Education be de-radicalized. That means taking on a lot of the Obama era Dear Colleague letters which pushed schools into adopting abusive, dangerous and unreasonable policies. We need education reform. But reform also begins with ending the abuses of the system.

Trump Wins, Teachers Unions Lose: Betsy DeVos Confirmed (VIDEO)

As a university professor, I will welcome an influx of students capable and willing to meet our requirements. By-the-way, what are the requirements for DeVos's job? I am still looking for a definitive list of those requirements.

Whew.....that was a close one :confused:...............................................

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I agree with your assessment. Once in while the truth from progressives sneaks out.
To get rid of indoctrination, start by eliminating the pledge of allegiance...the biggest form of indoctrination. I have a hard time pledging allegiance to a country....I pledge allegiance to my lord and savior. Then cut back on all history classes as that will not get a kid a job that pays six figures.

As a university professor, I will welcome an influx of students capable and willing to meet our requirements. By-the-way, what are the requirements for DeVos's job? I am still looking for a definitive list of those requirements.

There are none. Just as there are very few requirements for President or Supreme Court for that matter. Exactly what is your point?

The kids have been suffering, you live in fantasyland. I've worked in schools and met some principals that were too stupid to run a hot dog stand. I've been asked to reproduce information from schools that looked like it was written by a grade schooler. Something is very very wrong. We don't need someone from a corrupt union run system that uses children to grab power to enrichen themselves.

Forum List

Back