🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeVos Confirmed

The DeVos Family rained $1 million in "donations" to Republican senators prior to her confirmation. Marco Rubio got the biggest chunk - nearly $100,000

The US Senate sold your childrens' future down the river for a mere $1 million. Wonder how much Exxon paid for Tillerson's confirmation. It should be chump change compared to the money that can be made off Putin's oil.

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

In the end our children will suffer.

So.......she understands school choice is the only way to save these kids in democrat controlled inner city hell holes......

How will the kids suffer if their parents can choose an actual school that will educate them vs. some crap hole that is warehousing them for 12 years....as long as the teachers keep paying their dues to the union and the democrats....?

School Vouchers are essentially the G.I. Bill for our kids...so they can actually get an education.

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

Our children suffer now. The US spends more than any nation on education and have the poorest results to show for it. The best thing we can do for our children is to pay our teachers based on merit!

They can't discipline, they can't throw students out of school, they have to teach to the level of the slowest student in class boring all the others to tears.

Not true.

So...how do you fix public schools that: a) have some motivated parents but lots and lots of unmotivated parents if parents in the picture at all, and b) how do you start consequences for actions of students when they are not held back, they are not held accountable for their behaviors at all

Parents were chased out of the public schools back in the early 80's.....told they didn't understand how education had changed and were no longer welcome. ....

Bullshit

What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

Yes, it's a shame that she'll ruin the great system the experts have built.

And whomever taught you comprehension was a pussy grabber by trade

Oh, you 're easy to understand....you're reaching the 5th stage of grief and finally accepting that you are SCREWED, maybe going to be deported or have your welfare benefits cut off. You'll probably end up hustling your ass on a street corner someplace addicted to oxy.

First step rnact competition, ie vouchers. Now rhere is zwro.incentive to change and update and to be frugal,( we dont need race relations counselors and they dont need to make six figures)

2nd step stop teaching crap. Make the curriculum revolve around math, science, english (not Spanish), and history.

3rd fire teachers that break laws, impose political points of views and dont teach yhe subject they are supposed to.

4th Video live stream all public educational classes so the parents can observe why little Johnny is having such a hard time.

We are paying for the class, so why cant we see what is going on in there? That automatically makes the teachers accountable.

What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

Yes, it's a shame that she'll ruin the great system the experts have built.
Think she'll be able to find 100 conservative teachers ???? They don't exist ...too fn stupid

Forum List

Back