Dickhead Captured.

If Jane's murderer took off into nearby woods with weapons, they'd go after him just like they did here.
In the example of murder of an ordinary citizen there would be less than one percent of the activity devoted to catching Frein. I understand that in addition to the state police there were local volunteers along with agents of the FBI, BATF, DEA, and Marshal Service. And the searching went on 24 hours a day for seven weeks.

Police authority is a virtual religion in the U.S. The reason for this is the police are committed to serve and protect -- the rich. Theirs is a holy purpose.

Listen here, genius.....

If that dude had killed a civilian with a sniper shot like he did the cop.....and then set off into the nearby woods Rambo style.....the fûcking response would have been the same. Period.
yea, i think so too.

well no, i know so.

we have examples of it.

member the guy and his son with the hole poked in their trunk taking out civilians?

Has there been any knowledgeable mention as to what motivated this fellow to do what he did? Did he have cause to hate police in general or was he acting out a fantasy?

It would be very interesting to hear from him, so I hope they don't isolate him.
I wish they had shot him as a warning to others and to save the expense of a trial and incarceration.

Why is it justified to spend millions of dollars on resources to catch a cop killer, but not your every day average Joe or Jane who gets murdered?
That's a pretty stupid question, considering the money spent trying to find, try and convict murderers.

But, you were just race baiting, I get it, its all you got.

Why is it justified to spend millions of dollars on resources to catch a cop killer, but not your every day average Joe or Jane who gets murdered?
That's a pretty stupid question, considering the money spent trying to find, try and convict murderers.

You are an idiot. That post was in no way race baiting and you completely missed the point. Congratulations.

Has there been any knowledgeable mention as to what motivated this fellow to do what he did? Did he have cause to hate police in general or was he acting out a fantasy?

It would be very interesting to hear from him, so I hope they don't isolate him.
I wish they had shot him as a warning to others and to save the expense of a trial and incarceration.

We don't do that here. We have laws.

You are an idiot. That post was in no way race baiting and you completely missed the point. Congratulations.
Stop being in my brain today or I'll have to fry my brain.

I taste better that way!

If Jane's murderer took off into nearby woods with weapons, they'd go after him just like they did here.
In the example of murder of an ordinary citizen there would be less than one percent of the activity devoted to catching Frein. I understand that in addition to the state police there were local volunteers along with agents of the FBI, BATF, DEA, and Marshal Service. And the searching went on 24 hours a day for seven weeks.

Police authority is a virtual religion in the U.S. The reason for this is the police are committed to serve and protect -- the rich. Theirs is a holy purpose.

You are pathetic, you know.

Daddy issues?

I taste better that way!
Too bad everything tastes better that way. I look outside I see mostly fatfux. Lol. I dont hate them for.it though.

Life in the modern world is work centric as opposed to caring for yourself and your family, mainly through enjoyment. Another story.

I see two religions on the rise here.

Police as an authority is a religion.
And obsessively seeking police wrong doing is a religion.

Its a nice balance. I can diggit.

I don't believe the response was just due to an officer being killed. The officer's shooting was a caculated plot by an extremely dangerous man. If it was a civilian killed under those circumstances the response would have been the same.

This guy is a hero to the cop haters. They'll probably write him jailhouse love letters.

This is happening just down the road from Me. I asked the same thing on My facebook......wait? What was that sound?

To be honest, I am quite shocked it ended the way it did. I thought for sure he would have never been taken alive much less surrender. I am glad this lunatic is behind bars and it seems the state will be pursing the death penalty.

To be honest, I am quite shocked it ended the way it did. I thought for sure he would have never been taken alive much less surrender. I am glad this lunatic is behind bars and it seems the state will be pursing the death penalty.

I didn't think he'd be taken alive either, but police said he was surrounded and unarmed when they caught him. He had no choice.

I doubt he went out unarmed often, but in this instance he was walking through a field unarmed while the police were doing a routine sweep of the area. Not to marginalize the officer's capture of him, but they got a lucky break in this instance.

I didn't think he'd be taken alive either, but police said he was surrounded and unarmed when they caught him. He had no choice.

I doubt he went out unarmed often, but in this instance he was walking through a field unarmed while the police were doing a routine sweep of the area. Not to marginalize the officer's capture of him, but they got a lucky break in this instance.

Indeed they did. My fear was some unsuspecting hunter was going to get killed when he/she inadvertently crossed his path in the woods. I am pleased that this ordeal is coming to a close and justice can now prevail. I am opposed to the state pursing the death penalty though, though his ass in a cell until his last breath.

Forum List

Back