Did anyone hear about the Mass shooting in Charlotte over the weekend?

Three dead seven wounded at a block party celebrating juneteenth
Madness....

Did you hear about the shootings in almost every other developed nations over the weekend? No. Probably because there wasn't any due to a lack of guns.
So with that logic, you think ALL humans around the world would murder each other if they had easy access to guns, as they do in the USA.

Do you see how foolish that is?

You might want to consider the CULTURE, as it has much more to do with the cause.
I was talking about developed nations but don't let details get in your way.
Nobody commits murder in developed nations?

Madness....

Did you hear about the shootings in almost every other developed nations over the weekend? No. Probably because there wasn't any due to a lack of guns.
So with that logic, you think ALL humans around the world would murder each other if they had easy access to guns, as they do in the USA.

You might want to consider the CULTURE, as it has much more to do with the cause.
Shootings. Stay on topic and don’t make me tell you again boy

Madness....

Shootings. Stay on topic and don’t make me tell you again boy
that's your problem dead is dead regardless of it done with a gun bat hammer knife or hands and feet.

Forum List

Back