Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Why?

Because he's black?
You think blacks are always innocent?

He would be a suspect even if he was orange.

Try going into some neighborhood where you do not live....and get caught numerous times on a video wandering around in a house undergoing renovation and see what happens to you.....I assume you are white?

What you are missing is that ahhmaud visited that property at night .......several times....and also in addition and unlike the others he was caught close to Larry English's boat from which thousands of dollars worth of electronic equipment was stolen.

The boat was not there.

You think blacks are always innocent?

He would be a suspect even if he was orange.

Try going into some neighborhood where you do not live....and get caught numerous times on a video wandering around in a house undergoing renovation and see what happens to you.....I assume you are white?

My house was renovated. Several people visited it. Nobody cared. Nobody stole anything.

You want to kill them off for shooting a habitual criminal who attacked them? Man aren't you twisted.
Why do adults act like this and not get embarrassed of themselves? Obviously that is not what he thinks. But you don't care. You have no shame.

and no proof he was the thief.
No Job, but he had money to travel to a neighborhood that he didn't live in and get his nails done and support his drug habit. I think everyone KNOWS where he was getting the money...especially since he had already been snagged stealing before.

He was trepassing into the same house several times late at night---there is no other reason than looking for something to steal.

No Job, but he had money to travel to a neighborhood that he didn't live in and get his nails done and support his drug habit. I think everyone KNOWS where he was getting the money...especially since he had already been snagged stealing before.

He was trepassing into the same house several times late at night---there is no other reason than looking for something to steal.
what many of the libs do not get it was pitch black in there....we can only see ahhmaud because of the infra..red capability of the camera.

What convinced you Z was innocent?

He was physically attacked, and had a bleeding skull to prove it.

Quite different than the 'case' you're trying.

Father and son, both with guns, shooting an unarmed man at a distance?

not nearly the same

Forum List

Back