Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

IM2 doesn't do facts
Lol! You are projecting again.

Arbery was not committing a crime no matter how bad you racists want you fellow racists to get away with killing a black person.

He was running from a house that he suspiciously entered, and he was known to carry a gun. Forgive me while I laugh at your idiotic position in this debate. :laugh:
No, that's not the case. I know that's what you want it to be but it's just not.

I've researched this case. I've watched the bodycam videos of every responding officer, jackass.

That's not what they told the responding officers. You're just simply lying again, as usual.

The uncut full bodycam videos of the responding officers at the scene were released to the public and are available on YouTube. I've posted links to them in another thread.

Where is your link showing them holding Arbery at gunpoint? Obviously, there is no video of them holding Arbery at gunpoint because that never happened, you fucking stupid silly moronic moonbat.

The video of the event shows Arbery blitzing around a parked truck and attacking Travis, trying to steal his shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.
Ecactly.....but the media have misled so many...it is difficult for them to now accept the truth.

And so once again we see who the true racists are here at USMB. In every case like this, we see the same scrubs making the same argument. What Ahmad Arbery did 5 years ago doesn't have a thing with what he was doing on Feb 23, 2020. On that day, he was jogging down the street, followed by 3 men who eventually cut huim off, surrounded him, pulled out a shotgun, and when he tried to defend himself they killed him.

The racists try using the fact he tried grabbing the gun as an excuse, but it is plainly shown by the video that Arbery was the on defending himself against a deadly threat. And the video shows that Arbery was right. That's why the local police tried hiding the incident.

The only question in the case now......is the jury competent?

Tremendous pressure has been put on them to convict.

What happened to Larry English will certainly happen to them....if they vote to acquit.

Death threats to them and their families.

Not even to mention the one most likely to be killed by black thugs would be the sole black juror......if they vote to convict....the thugs would thus know she voted to convict.

Is telling the truth worth putting yourself or your family in danger......that is what these jurists are up against.

Thus at best I think the jury will be hung.....no pun intended.

Who cares? Its a moot point. The point was he was going where he shouldnt and he was known to the dad from a previous gun possession charge 5 years prior. They have every reason to be suspicious.
The point was he was going where he shouldnt

he, and a dozen other people, many of whom were caught on camera.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
he, and a dozen other people, many of whom were caught on camera.
Ahmaud was caught 4 times and at night unlike the others.

At night it would have been pitch black and we are able to see ahhmaud only because the cameras had infra red capability.

At night it would have been pitch black and we are able to see ahhmaud only because the cameras had infra red capability.

I'm listening to the defense attorney in the link you provided.

He keeps saying 'at night'....

Aubrey was shot at 1pm.

mid afternoon.

• Thanks
Then you dont understand the meaning of "trapped". Its such a simple word, yet you are misusing it.
I understand it perfectly. You are a racist wanting to see these white men get away with killing a black person.

Bullshit.

The only question in the case now......is the jury competent?

Tremendous pressure has been put on them to convict.

What happened to Larry English will certainly happen to them....if they vote to acquit.

Death threats to them and their families.

Not even to mention the one most likely to be killed by black thugs would be the sole black juror......if they vote to convict....the thugs would thus know she voted to convict.

Is telling the truth worth putting yourself or your family in danger......that is what these jurists are up against.

Thus at best I think the jury will be hung.....no pun intended.
The truth is that these thugs murdered Amaud Arbery.

For anyone who wants the truth....and obviously some do not..they prefer to cling to cnn's fallacious b.s.

For those who are interested in the other side.

The McMichaels assumed Arbery was guilty. They assumed it would be proven if the cops got him. They assumed they were in the right.

You know what they say when you assume.

• Thanks
For those who are interested in the other side.

The McMichaels assumed Arbery was guilty. They assumed it would be proven if the cops got him. They assumed they were in the right.

You know what they say when you assume.

There is only one side. And it's not the one Persuader tells.

The Georgia law on citizens arrest that was in force at the time has been posted.

Here is what it said

'A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion'.

The key elements that apply to this case being...'within his immediate knowledge' and 'If the offender 'ahmaud' is attempting to escape.

Again the dedense attorney rubios opening statement will explain this in a manner everyone will be able to understand.

What has confused a lot of people is that the law on citizens arrest was changed after the ahmaud incident for obvious reasons.
I wasn't asking for the statute just the elements to prevail on the claim. I would have listed them this way:.

1. The crime occurred within my presence or immediate knowledge
AND
2. If the crime is a felony and the perpetrator is attempting to flee then I can chase him to affect the arrest

You do know what the word AND does right?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back