Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Nope. The home owner said nothing was taken. Try again.
That doesnt mean he doesnt steal shit. Im not going to suspend disbelief here. We know what he was almost certainly doing, and it would be reasonable to suspect anyone who did what he did.

That doesnt mean he doesnt steal shit. Im not going to suspend disbelief here. We know what he was almost certainly doing, and it would be reasonable to suspect anyone who did what he did.
As previously pointed out Larry English the home owner suffered the loss of thousands of dollars of electronic equipment....proved in Fridays trial.

She and so many others who rushed to judgemenr without knowing all the facts of the case have been misled by the propaganda the media has spread far and wide.

All these posters who still cling to their fallacious ideas will not go to the trouble to find out the truth...just continue to cling to the medias fallacious narrative.
We see the facts of this case. Just like we saw the facts of the Floyd case. This racist wishes what he claims is true. But it is not.

Besides, they TOLD the responding officers that their plan was to make a citizens arrest and hold him for the police presumably at gunpoint,
I've researched this case. I've watched the bodycam videos of every responding officer, jackass.

That's not what they told the responding officers. You're just simply lying again, as usual.

The uncut full bodycam videos of the responding officers at the scene were released to the public and are available on YouTube. I've posted links to them in another thread.

Where is your link showing them holding Arbery at gunpoint? Obviously, there is no video of them holding Arbery at gunpoint because that never happened, you fucking stupid silly moronic moonbat.

The video of the event shows Arbery blitzing around a parked truck and attacking Travis, trying to steal his shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.

Last edited:
Burglar? What did he steal?

You think he should have stood there quietly to be shot? Murdered?
Who cares? Its a moot point. The point was he was going where he shouldnt and he was known to the dad from a previous gun possession charge 5 years prior. They have every reason to be suspicious.

I've researched this case. I've watched the bodycam videos of every responding officer, jackass.

That's not what they told the responding officers. You're just simply lying again, as usual.

The uncut full bodycam videos of the responding officers at the scene were released to the public and are available on YouTube. I've posted links to them in another thread.

And there is no video of them holding Arbery at gunpoint because that never happened, you fucking stupid silly moronic moonbat.
Wrong.

More nonsense ....you just lack the analytical ability to properly analyze this case....it is really not that complicated though those who are biased will simply not get it as we see so many times on here on this as well as most other topics.

Any reasonably intelligent person who watched the trial on Friday saw how the defense demonstrated the legality of everything the Macs did under the Georgia law on citizens arrest that was in existence at the time of this incident...the mere fact that Georgia very quickly after this incident changed the law(practically eliminated it) demonstrates that it covered the defendents thus their sole motivation to change it.

I am now going to put you on ignore as in there is only so much stupidity and lack of honesty I can tolerate.

Promise to put me on ignore. Do you really promise to?

The Defense claimed during the Opening Arguments. They didn’t prove anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who cares? Its a moot point. The point was he was going where he shouldnt and he was known to the dad from a previous gun possession charge 5 years prior.
What happened 5 years ago doesn't have anything to do with this. He was jogging. He had a right to jog.

The video shows that those white men trapped Arbery then got out of the car. The man was unarmed there was no reason for a shotgun to have been in anyones hands.
Youre using the word "trapped". Why are you using a word that isnt true? Is it because you dont have faith in your own argument?

Who cares? Its a moot point. The point was he was going where he shouldnt and he was known to the dad from a previous gun possession charge 5 years prior. They have every reason to be suspicious.
For anyone who wants the truth....and obviously some do not..they prefer to cling to cnn's fallacious b.s.

For anyone who wants the truth....and obviously some do not..they prefer to cling to cnn's fallacious b.s.

If persuader is posting this, it is not the truth.

Youre using the word "trapped". Why are you using a word that isnt true? Is it because you dont have faith in your own argument?

I am describing what happened.

What happened 5 years ago doesn't have anything to do with this. He was jogging. He had a right to jog.
He was running from a house that he suspiciously entered, and he was known to carry a gun. Forgive me while I laugh at your idiotic position in this debate. :laugh:

Forum List

Back