Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

I wasn't asking for the statute just the elements to prevail on the claim. I would have listed them this way:.

1. The crime occurred within my presence or immediate knowledge
AND
2. If the crime is a felony and the perpetrator is attempting to flee then I can chase him to affect the arrest

You do know what the word AND does right?

Have you watched Attorney Rubin's opening remarks?

They have a fantastic defense team....anyone that cannot see that must be as afflicted as ahhmaud was.

Did you even dare to watch defense Attorney Rubin's opening remarks?

seen all but about the last 5 minutes.

That's why I made that comment.

He's going to end up getting them the death penalty.

and its not even on the table.

I'm hoping they get visited by the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein and that he encourages them to do the right thing instead of living out the rest of their existence as worms.
The Macs are outstanding citizens and patriots though the media mounted a huge,huge propaganda campaign to demonize them.

seen all but about the last 5 minutes.

That's why I made that comment.

He's going to end up getting them the death penalty.

and its not even on the table.
You have little ability to analyze legal matters....you were wrong about Zimmerman and you are wrong about this case.

I'm listening to the defense attorney in the link you provided.

He keeps saying 'at night'....

Aubrey was shot at 1pm.

mid afternoon.
What you are missing is that ahhmaud visited that property at night .......several times....and also in addition and unlike the others he was caught close to Larry English's boat from which thousands of dollars worth of electronic equipment was stolen.

What you are missing is that ahhmaud visited that property at night .......several times....and also in addition and unlike the others he was caught close to Larry English's boat from which thousands of dollars worth of electronic equipment was stolen.

e was caught close to Larry English's boat from which thousands of dollars worth of electronic equipment was stolen.
and no proof he was the thief.

and no proof he was the thief.
The defenseis faced with a tough choice...let them testify?

Questions like "What crime did he commit, besides jogging while black?", and, "What do you suppose he stole, and where was he hiding it? Did you think he had a roll of insulation in his pocket? Bathroom fixtures, stashed in his underpants?" are going to turn those two fools into stuttering, quivering blobs.

I wasn't asking for the statute just the elements to prevail on the claim. I would have listed them this way:.

1. The crime occurred within my presence or immediate knowledge
AND
2. If the crime is a felony and the perpetrator is attempting to flee then I can chase him to affect the arrest

You do know what the word AND does right?
They had immediate knowledge and ahhmaud was fleeing.

Did you watch Rubin's opening remarks?

Forum List

Back