Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

No Job, but he had money to travel to a neighborhood that he didn't live in and get his nails done and support his drug habit. I think everyone KNOWS where he was getting the money...especially since he had already been snagged stealing before.

He was trepassing into the same house several times late at night---there is no other reason than looking for something to steal.

as I said, guilty of skin color.

Why didn't the cameras that recorded him being there, record him stealing?

My house was renovated. Several people visited it. Nobody cared. Nobody stole anything.
No one cared about you renovating a trailer. Stealing from new builds from new homes builds and even large renovation result in stolen tools and property...especially in upper class neighborhoods is extremely common.

He was physically attacked, and had a bleeding skull to prove it.

Quite different than the 'case' you're trying.

Father and son, both with guns, shooting an unarmed man at a distance?

not nearly the same
You are mistating the facts of the case......ahhmaud was shot at very close distance to begin with.....trayvon was also unarmed.....you seem all discombotulated...not consistent in your reasoning.

Did you watch the video? Clearly proves you are wrong.

He was physically attacked, and had a bleeding skull to prove it.

Quite different than the 'case' you're trying.

Father and son, both with guns, shooting an unarmed man at a distance?

not nearly the same
What are you babbling about---they didn't shoot at the criminal at a distance...They didn't shoot at all till he attacked them trying to steal the gun close up.

as I said, guilty of skin color.

Why didn't the cameras that recorded him being there, record him stealing?
Again you lack good reasoning skills...getting caught on camera just made him a suspect....I never said he was recorded stealing.

What are you babbling about---they didn't shoot at the criminal at a distance...They didn't shoot at all till he attacked them trying to steal the gun close up.
Maybe he needs new glasses.....most likely he only watched edited versions put out by cnn.

Again you lack good reasoning skills...getting caught on camera just made him a suspect....I never said he was recorded stealing.

That was the point.

it may have recorded him being there, but doesn't seem to have recorded him stealing anything.

Pretty much disproves your claim he is a thief.

That was the point.

it may have recorded him being there, but doesn't seem to have recorded him stealing anything.

The Prosecution will enter into evidence lots of security footage showing lots of people in and out of the site. Only one will be black. And only one was hunted down by the posse.

No one cared about you renovating a trailer. Stealing from new builds from new homes builds and even large renovation result in stolen tools and property...especially in upper class neighborhoods is extremely common.

Actually it’s a brick house on a slab. But believe whatever you want. I won’t mention the acreage.

That was the point.

I never said he stole anything at that particular property...but he was a convicted thief.....the video does not prove he stole and it does not prove he did not steal as in the video only captures him at certain points..... the cameras do not film his entire behavior on that property.....it clearly makes him a suspect though.

It is like shoplifters that are savvy--- knowing spots in a store that might not be under surveillance....the entire property at that location was not under surveillance.

That is why the Macs pursued him....because he was a suspect.

You claimed ahhmaud was shot at a distance....how far away from Travis do you think he was?

hehheh

I do not think we shall hear from this troll again???

Last edited:
I've researched this case. I've watched the bodycam videos of every responding officer, jackass.

That's not what they told the responding officers. You're just simply lying again, as usual.

The uncut full bodycam videos of the responding officers at the scene were released to the public and are available on YouTube. I've posted links to them in another thread.

Where is your link showing them holding Arbery at gunpoint? Obviously, there is no video of them holding Arbery at gunpoint because that never happened, you fucking stupid silly moronic moonbat.

The video of the event shows Arbery blitzing around a parked truck and attacking Travis, trying to steal his shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.
I have no reason to lie to ANYONE, but especially not to individuals as insignificant as you
This is from May 2020 or thereabouts

1636215503323.png

[snipped]
. . . . .
1636215445424.png

So give us a narrative of what you claim you saw on the video?
So give us a narrative of what you claim you saw on the video?

One man chasing. Two blocking the path of Arbery. When Arbery went right Travis moved to block. This is physical proof of Travis violating the law. He was attempting to falsely imprison Arbery.

Arbery who according to the Prosecutor during her opening statement had already been told they would blow his head off. Well he had every reason to believe his life was in danger. He took the only path he could see. He attempted to disarm one of the men who had already threatened to murder him. He was murdered.

Forum List

Back