Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Nonsense.....they were not barred because they were black but because they were biased.......even the pc judge agreed.

Try and keep up....did you even watch the trial or did you just tune into cnn for their biased opinion.
Nope....that's not what went down...the judge agreed it was biased, but the way the law was written, his hands were tied. Systemic racism in the law.

I think the McMichaels are in a lot of trouble.

The Prosecution got one witness in today. And that one witness was the first officer to respond to the scene.

They showed his Body Camera footage, with Arbery laying in the street covered in blood. A hole in his chest.

That was it for the week. The Jury went home with that image in their minds. It will stay with them all weekend. It will offend them. It might even make them lose sleep.

Emotionally, it was a powerful weapon wielded by the Prosecutor.

The Defense is arguing that the intentions of the three were to stop non existent crime in the neighborhood. Yet, the law says their actions were illegal. The Defense Attorney didn’t deny that, he just said no crime was committed. Then the imagery of Arbery laying in the street bled out. Having committed no crime, the guy was dead.

Now, the Jury is going to be sitting at home this weekend, and having trouble getting those images out of their heads. And the argument that no crime was committed will not resonate. It has to be a crime to chase a guy down and kill him like that.

When they get to the evidence to support the rest of the Prosecution’s case, the McMichaels will be screwed badly. The Defense has a tough choice. Put the McMichaels on the stand and count on them being calm and reasonable, or leave them off the stand and let the Jury wonder what they are hiding.

Can’t you see the Prosecutor demanding to know what crime Arbery had committed other than running down the street? Both Travis and Greg stuttering and mumbling they didn’t know, but he had to be up to something. Even if the McMichaels don’t say he’s black and obviously a criminal the attitude will come out.

For months I’ve said that Roddy had the best chance at being let go on this. I don’t have a reason to change that. We’ll see what happens next week.

Nope....that's not what went down...the judge agreed it was biased, but the way the law was written, his hands were tied. Systemic racism in the law.

Superior Court Judge Timothy Walmsley denied prosecutors’ request to reinstate eight Black potential jurors, though he said: "This court has found there appears to be intentional discrimination in the panel."

The judge said his ability to change the jury’s racial makeup was limited because defense attorneys were able to give nonracial reasons for their decisions to strike the potential Black jurors.

"They have been able to explain to the court why besides race those individuals were struck from the panel," Walmsley said.

I think the McMichaels are in a lot of trouble.

The Prosecution got one witness in today. And that one witness was the first officer to respond to the scene.

They showed his Body Camera footage, with Arbery laying in the street covered in blood. A hole in his chest.

That was it for the week. The Jury went home with that image in their minds. It will stay with them all weekend. It will offend them. It might even make them lose sleep.

Emotionally, it was a powerful weapon wielded by the Prosecutor.

The Defense is arguing that the intentions of the three were to stop non existent crime in the neighborhood. Yet, the law says their actions were illegal. The Defense Attorney didn’t deny that, he just said no crime was committed. Then the imagery of Arbery laying in the street bled out. Having committed no crime, the guy was dead.

Now, the Jury is going to be sitting at home this weekend, and having trouble getting those images out of their heads. And the argument that no crime was committed will not resonate. It has to be a crime to chase a guy down and kill him like that.

When they get to the evidence to support the rest of the Prosecution’s case, the McMichaels will be screwed badly. The Defense has a tough choice. Put the McMichaels on the stand and count on them being calm and reasonable, or leave them off the stand and let the Jury wonder what they are hiding.

Can’t you see the Prosecutor demanding to know what crime Arbery had committed other than running down the street? Both Travis and Greg stuttering and mumbling they didn’t know, but he had to be up to something. Even if the McMichaels don’t say he’s black and obviously a criminal the attitude will come out.

For months I’ve said that Roddy had the best chance at being let go on this. I don’t have a reason to change that. We’ll see what happens next week.
Biased garbage from a biased black who does not know shit from shilow regarding the law.....I am suprised this whacko has the audacity to even show up after the way I made a fool out of him on another thread about Ahhhhhhmaudddd. hehheh

Seriously....he claims to be some kind of expert on the law but I forced him to admit he knew nothing about .....'no criminal intent....no crime'.....aka the Mens Rea law.

mens rea, in Anglo-American law, criminal intent or evil mind. In general, the definition of a criminal offense involves not only an act or omission and its consequences but also the accompanying mental state of the actor. All criminal systems require an element of criminal intent for most crimes.

Anyhow.....regarding the state's witness today.....a cop who showed up at the scene with a body cam that did not record sound.....that went over like a lead balloon....the video went on and on and it was so boring folks wanted to get up and leave....obviously the prosecutor presented it for 'shock value' as savannah man pointed out.....but what savannah does not realize people see all kinds of murders....bloody murders quite often....on netflix and elsewhere.....very realistic....they are used to seeing gore and stuff like that and much worse....many people get enjoyment out of seeing gore.....bizarre.....but it is what it is.....thus I think all the prosecutor did was to bore people...and when you add that to her lack luster opening remarks with all the technological glitches....it was a bad day at black rock for the prosecutor....I predict she will lose this case and her job.

Last edited:
Biased garbage from a biased black who does not know shit from shilow regarding the law.....I am suprised this whacko has the audacity to even show up after the way I made a fool out of him on another thread about Ahhhhhhmaudddd. hehheh

Seriously....he claims to be some kind of expert on the law but I forced him to admit he knew nothing about .....'no criminal intent....no crime'.....aka the Mens Rea law.

mens rea, in Anglo-American law, criminal intent or evil mind. In general, the definition of a criminal offense involves not only an act or omission and its consequences but also the accompanying mental state of the actor. All criminal systems require an element of criminal intent for most crimes.

Anyhow.....regarding the state's witness today.....a cop who showed up at the scene with a body cam that did not record sound.....that went over like a lead balloon....the video went on and on and it was so boring folks wanted to get up and leave....obviously the prosecutor presented it for 'shock value' as savannah man pointed out.....but what savannah does not realize people see all kinds of murders....bloody murders quite often....on netflix and elsewhere.....very realistic....they are used to seeing gore and stuff like that and much worse....many people get enjoyment out of seeing gore.....bizarre.....but it is what it is.....thus I think all the prosecutor did was to bore people...and when you add that to her lack luster opening remarks with all the technological glitches....it was a bad day at black rock for the prosecutor....I predict she will lose this case and her job.

Show where criminal intent is required in False Imprisonment. Show where it is required in Aggravated Assault.

Show where criminal intent is required in False Imprisonment. Show where it is required in Aggravated Assault.
My point being you said you had never heard of it.

Irregardless.....read defense attorney Rubin's defense of the McMichaels...shatters your b.s. narrative.

Georgia Law

16-5-41. False imprisonment​

(a) A person commits the offense of false imprisonment when, in violation of the personal liberty of another, he arrests, confines, or detains such person without legal authority.

Ahhbery was never arrested.....Ahhbery was never confined....Ahhbery was never detained.

§ 16-5-21. Aggravated assault​

Universal Citation: GA Code § 16-5-21 (2017)

A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:
  • (1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;
  • (2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury;
  • (3) With any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in strangulation; or
  • (4) A person or persons without legal justification by discharging a firearm from within a motor vehicle toward a person or persons.
None of which were committed by the MacMichaels

Last edited:
My point being you said you had never heard of it.

No. I said it wasn’t required. I pointed out that ignorance or intent are irrelevant. You came back with one of a handful of instances where it is. Arson.

I’ve asked you before. Why do we charge the Robber with Murder when the clerk dies? Did we prove the Robber intended to kill the clerk? But it happened during the commission of a crime. So it is murder.

You also argued that Murder had to be premeditated. Have you given up that asinine argument?

So the law says the McMichaels did not have the legal right to try and arrest Arbery. The attempt to do so is a Felony without a valid reason.

According to your awesome defense attorney. The McMichaels were doing their duty to try and arrest Arbery. So your argument that the arrest never happened has been shit canned.

The Jury is going to hear the law explained to them. And they are going to find that the McMichaels did violate that law. They committed the attempted false imprisonment.

Travis outside the truck with the shotgun becomes aggravated assault. No legal justification otherwise. That means the death is felony murder.

No. I said it wasn’t required. I pointed out that ignorance or intent are irrelevant. You came back with one of a handful of instances where it is. Arson.

I’ve asked you before. Why do we charge the Robber with Murder when the clerk dies? Did we prove the Robber intended to kill the clerk? But it happened during the commission of a crime. So it is murder.

You also argued that Murder had to be premeditated. Have you given up that asinine argument?

So the law says the McMichaels did not have the legal right to try and arrest Arbery. The attempt to do so is a Felony without a valid reason.

According to your awesome defense attorney. The McMichaels were doing their duty to try and arrest Arbery. So your argument that the arrest never happened has been shit canned.

The Jury is going to hear the law explained to them. And they are going to find that the McMichaels did violate that law. They committed the attempted false imprisonment.

Travis outside the truck with the shotgun becomes aggravated assault. No legal justification otherwise. That means the death is felony murder.
You take a little here and you take a little there and you mix it all together and out comes goggledgook.

What it comes down to is you have little or no ability to read the law correctly.....beginning with the law on Citizens Arrest that existed at that time....I have gone over all of this with you previously...but you just keep chasing your tail.

Regarding your ignorance of Mens Rea....here is how the discussion went:

Persuader said:
never forget that old maxim in the legal world.....no criminal intent....no crime

You savannah replied: 'Where did you get that old maxim? I only ask because I’ve heard ignorance of the law is no excuse.'

Thus you not only reveal you know nothing aboout Mens Rea but then you try and confuse it with 'ignorance of the law'

Seems like you and biden have something in common....poor memory.

Last edited:
You take a little here and you take a little there and you mix it all together and out comes goggledgook.

What it comes down to is you have little or no ability to read the law correctly.....beginning with the law on Citizens Arrest that existed at that time....I have gone over all of this with you previously...but you just keep chasing your tail.

I’ll ask the question again. When are you coming to Georgia to explain to the Judge that they’re wrong about Georgia Law?

I seem to remember the 'home' he was 'seen' exiting was under construction.

But, y'all go ahead and give these murderers a golden throne to sit on.

I'll hope they get the justice they deserve for attacking and killing an unarmed man.
You arent making an effective argument against self defense.

Forum List

Back