did david gregory break the law on meet the press holding up that magazine

No you are a moron. Lunatics are the problem, not the tool they choose to kill with.

Stfu you idiot. The weapon they choose determines the "mass" in mass shootings. They kill more in a fairly hands off sort of way. You all are trying hard to find some sort of reason to keep these people killers on the gun show market but failing miserably.

Try again, cretin.

Are you always this fucking stupid?

^^^^
Rhetorical question is rhetorical.

Oh. My. God. A prop on TV presented as real?? Surely that's never happened before.

What about George H.W. Bush and his bag of crack?

This is the silliest thread going on right now bar none. Desperation meter pegged.

:lol: OMFG He broke the LAW!!!

bush%20crack%20cocaine-aacdfdc0955188a5f3889c1fc18791ffda8e7079-s6-c10.jpg

Apples and oranges dumbass. One is a public official holding bagged evidence, the other is a private citizen in possession of an illegal item.

Ah, so "public officials" are exempt from laws. Of course :eusa_think: - it was simple. Thanks for clearing that up.
'Scuse me, I gotta go run for public office.

Dumbass.

Apples and oranges dumbass. One is a public official holding bagged evidence, the other is a private citizen in possession of an illegal item.

Ah, so "public officials" are exempt from laws. Of course :eusa_think: - it was simple. Thanks for clearing that up.

Dumbass.

That was neither said nor implied stupid. What was said was that a public official holding up bagged and documented evidence is not the same thing as a private citizen being in possession of an illegal item. It's so hard posting with morons and dumbasses like you for this very reason. You post something in English so plain and simple you would think any competent 5th grader would understand it, then you have to go back and explain it over and over to ignorant dumbasses like you. It's gets really tedious posting with so many of you stupid mothers on the board.

Last edited:

Dumbass.
Strawman.

Public officials are not exempt from the law, fuckwit.

The bag is clearly marked "evidence". It came from the DoJ. They gave evidence - their call to do with it as they will - to the POTUS.

No you are a moron. Lunatics are the problem, not the tool they choose to kill with.
How many kids would he have been able to kill had he had a musket instead?

Good question. Considering that the people in the Revolutionary War had muskets, and that the best riflemen were called "Minutemen" because they could fire, reload, fire again in less than a minute, well..............................it took about 5-10 min for the cops to respond.

In answer to your question, less than half the amount he killed with a semi automatic.
I say perhaps one. The other adults would have subdued him before he could reload his musket.

Dumbass.
Strawman.

Ah, you need the secret decoder ring to read that line. I didn't know I had to include that to interpret it. Fuckwit.

The bag is clearly marked "evidence". It came from the DoJ. They gave evidence - their call to do with it as they will - to the POTUS.

Hey, I've got a printer right here that will print the word "EVIDENCE" on a card. So I don't need to run for public office; all I have to do is tag all my crack with the word "EVIDENCE". Thanks, you just saved me a lot of work. Keep that decoder ring handy.

By this logic all David Gregory had to do was print out the word "PROP" on a post-it and stick it on the clip. Same thing.

So George Bush gets the benefit of the doubt, and David Gregory doesn't. Check. :puke3:

"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" Piers Morgan...
"Imprison" David Gregory...
"See" the pattern.

Dumbass.
Strawman.

Ah, you need the secret decoder ring to read that line. I didn't know I had to include that to interpret it. Fuckwit.

Hey, I've got a printer right here that will print the word "EVIDENCE" on a card. So I don't need to run for public office; all I have to do is tag all my crack with the word "EVIDENCE". Thanks, you just saved me a lot of work. Keep that decoder ring handy.

By this logic all David Gregory had to do was print out the word "PROP" on a post-it and stick it on the clip. Same thing.

So George Bush gets the benefit of the doubt, and David Gregory doesn't. Check. :puke3:
I encourage you to do just that - write evidence on everything illegal in your and your pals' possession. Why don't you tell the Metro PD to investigate GHWB? I wonder why no one asked them to do so? (Not really, because they may have taken a trip to the Psychiatric Institute) If the Metro PD finds in their investigation that Gregory had something other than a magazine, then I'm sure we will know the results.

"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" Piers Morgan...
"See" the pattern.
Why the fuck are you talking to me about that? I don't give a shit - as I've told you before - about Costas or Morgan. They are both fuckwits, too.

I never said imprison Gregory. More strawmen - the tool of the intellectually lazy. But, if he is guilty of breaking a gun control law, then he should pay the fine and do the time.

"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" Piers Morgan...
"See" the pattern.
Why the fuck are you talking to me about that? I don't give a shit - as I've told you before - about Costas or Morgan. They are both fuckwits, too.

I never said imprison Gregory. More strawmen - the tool of the intellectually lazy. But, if he is guilty of breaking a gun control law, then he should pay the fine and do the time.

Where did I say this was all about you? That's gonna be my signature line on this issue until it sinks in. I know youse guys have your areas of specialty and yours is the fine line between "imprisonment' and "doing time".

You want another secret decoder ring? What end effect do "firing", "deporting" and "imprisoning" a talking head all have in common? ::cue Jeopardy think music:: :eusa_think:

Watch out now, here it comes again...

"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" Piers Morgan...
"See" the pattern.

End note: I guarantee you Bob Costas, Piers Morgan and David Gregory have many times more attention for whatever they were saying after all these attempts to suppress them.
Well done :up:

Last edited:
"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" Piers Morgan...
"See" the pattern.

Where did I say this was all about you? That's gonna be my signature line on this issue until it sinks in. I know youse guys have your areas of specialty and yours is the fine line between "imprisonment' and "doing time".

You want another secret decoder ring? What end effect do "firing", "deporting" and "imprisoning" a talking head all have in common? ::cue Jeopardy think music:: :eusa_think:

Watch out now, here it comes again...

"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" Piers Morgan...
"See" the pattern.
So, when you were wondering in your response to me if I saw some sort of pattern you weren't really wondering to me if I saw some sort of pattern when you responded to me.

The word "if" confuses you, too. IF (so confusing, I know), he was in possession of a magazine, THEN he should pay the fine and do the time.

:lmao:

Last edited:
That was neither said nor implied stupid. What was said was that a public official holding up bagged and documented evidence is not the same thing as a private citizen being in possession of an illegal item. It's so hard posting with morons and dumbasses like you for this very reason. You post something in English so plain and simple you would think any competent 5th grader would understand it, then you have to go back and explain it over and over to ignorant dumbasses like you. It's gets really tedious posting with so many of you stupid mothers on the board.

I have to agree with you that POGO is a fucking dumbass. He thinks the Constitution didn't mention the capital district because the actual city didn't exist at the time. It's as if I signed a contract to build a house. a year after it is built, POGO would be claiming the contract is null and void because the house referred to in the contract didn't exist when the contract was signed.

The guy is a moron.

I have to agree with you that POGO is a fucking dumbass. He thinks the Constitution didn't mention the capital district because the actual city didn't exist at the time. It's as if I signed a contract to build a house. a year after it is built, POGO would be claiming the contract is null and void because the house referred to in the contract didn't exist when the contract was signed.

The guy is a moron.

Nice try (not really) but this is still on the record:

Why should ticks on the ass of society be able to vote themselves more swag from the public treasury?

... Perhaps you're unclear on the Constitution which specifically exempts Washington D.C from having representation in the House and the Senate. the Founding Fathers did that for a reason: they didn't want a bunch of ticks on the ass of society from having the ability to vote themselves more swag from the public treasury.

... Yes, I'm sure every tick sucking off the taxpayers would like to have the ability to vote himself more swag from the public treasury. The Founding Fathers saw it differently.

... I didn't do it. The Founding Fathers did, and I agree with their decision.

Except they didn't. (a) No such district existed when the "Founding Fathers" founded, ergo "specifically exempting Washington DC" was not possible; (b) removing that representation is not in the Constitution -- or in any other document; (c) those "ticks on the ass" did have representation from the Founders and the Constitution when it was written; (d) I proved all this to your tiny little mind in that thread, and (e) I also challenged you to come up with any evidence at all for this bullshit, and you came up empty.

Should I go on? I have 21 more letters. Then we can go on to Greek and Cyrillic. :wtf:
If I had posted ignorant detritus like this I'd be circumspect about using terms like "moron" in the third person.
:offtopic:

Last edited:
Why are entertainment personalities given air time for their opinons? Why are reporters not unbiased?

David Gregory Actually Did Have Permission To Use Magazine Clip As Prop, Report Says

The permission evidently came from a D.C. police official who informed the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

...Our sources say the D.C. police official informed ATF David could legally show the magazine, provided it was empty. An ATF official then called the staffer from “Meet the Press” to inform them they could use the magazine.

Oh well, there goes that. You still have Piers Morgan to deport. :lmao:

Why no names? Staffer...unnamed. Police official...unnamed. ATF agents...unnamed.

Why didn't NBC come out with this from day one? TMZ has to release information FOR NBC? lol

Why no names? Staffer...unnamed. Police official...unnamed. ATF agents...unnamed.

Why didn't NBC come out with this from day one? TMZ has to release information FOR NBC? lol

It took the a couple days to manufacture the back story, now they're looking for faces to take the parts...

Well let's see... this "story" came out on the weekend, Monday was December 24th and yesterday was December 25th. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have had a full staff at work on December 24th and 25th, can you? I'm stumped. :bang3:

Well let's see... this "story" came out on the weekend, Monday was December 24th and yesterday was December 25th. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have had a full staff at work on December 24th and 25th, can you? I'm stumped. :bang3:
NBC shut down on Christmas?

Who knew.....

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back