Did Dems step on a big land mine: Undocumented Health Insurance

"And a Democratic candidate who can combine an appeal for comprehensive immigration reform with a genuine effort to stem the flow of new arrivals may find that a powerful message."

. . . um, that is all Trump ever wanted. Pelosi and Schummer have continued to balk, they DON'T WANT to stem the flow of new arrivals. That is why the bill to provide relief to the suffering children has been held up in congress.

derp derp derp. . :eusa_doh:

BS..... trump has created a crisis on the border. As long as Miller is advising him...he will continue his detention facilities for children....

I never thought I would see a day when...in this country....children would be held in cages .and lawyers from the DOJ would argue that soap and tooth brushes were not necessary....

Maybe fat boys trump and Barr should try no soap and tooth brushes....

A few months ago Dems were telling us there was no crisis at the border.

But leave it to trump and Miller....BAM! we have one....the incompetent racists

LoseElection.png

"And a Democratic candidate who can combine an appeal for comprehensive immigration reform with a genuine effort to stem the flow of new arrivals may find that a powerful message."

. . . um, that is all Trump ever wanted. Pelosi and Schummer have continued to balk, they DON'T WANT to stem the flow of new arrivals. That is why the bill to provide relief to the suffering children has been held up in congress.

BS..... trump has created a crisis on the border. As long as Miller is advising him...he will continue his detention facilities for children....

I never thought I would see a day when...in this country....children would be held in cages .and lawyers from the DOJ would argue that soap and tooth brushes were not necessary....

Democrats so dumb they actually believe this all started recently. Like this hasn't been going on for decades.

Democrats so dumb they actually believe this all started recently. Like this hasn't been going on for decades.

We have been separating families for decades....denying soap and tooth brushes for decades...establishing cages for children for decades?

Miller....the neo-Nazi came up with these plans....

We have been separating families for decades....denying soap and tooth brushes for decades...establishing cages for children for decades?

Barack’s ICE chief: Cages were Obama’s idea

Just close the borders, Keep all immigrants out,
Then you don't have to worry about healthcare or children in cages. Ever ask yourself why there are unaccompanied children at our border in the first place?

Last edited:
1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324(A) OFFENSES
1907. Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens.

Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

If the budget to run your household is about $2,000 a month, and you only have $1800,00 a month, you have to make cuts; deep cuts.

Are tooth brushes and soap more important than food? Are tooth brushes and soap more important than medical care for these kids? Are tooth brushes and soap more important than having shelter?

Your Democrats in Congress only recently approved of additional funding for the problems at the border. But there is only so much anybody can do with limited resources. Why can't you figure that out?

The diseased illegal aliens crossing the so called “border” are causing the crisis, you silly little fucker.

You have no clue what real racism is

DON'T EVER FORGET !!!

Raise your hand if you believe American taxpayers should pay for the healthcare of anyone around the world who can sneak into our country !

Barack’s ICE chief: Cages were Obama’s idea

Next time quote the National Inquirer....

there is no express immigration clause or any legal reason to deny and disparage Individual Liberty in that manner.

Next step if you are illegal you can’t be seen in our hospital emergency rooms with out your insurance

They rejected his offer if I am not mistaken?

"On Saturday, Trump offered Democrats three years of deportation protections for some immigrants, including those who are enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, in exchange for $5.7 billion in border wall funding.The proposal was immediately rejected by Democrats and derided by conservatives as amnesty."

Trump rejects critics of offer for wall funds
He takes aim at Pelosi, tries to ease allies’ DACA worry
Trump rejects critics of offer for wall funds

Trump's next DACA move: Offer Democrats a simple swap
Trump's next DACA move: Offer Democrats a simple swap

He offered, THE WALL for DACA Amnesty. Similar to Regan

THEY BALKED
show us the Express immigration clause.

there is no express immigration clause or any legal reason to deny and disparage Individual Liberty in that manner.

Yes there is, we have the right to set whatever standards we want in allowing foreigners into our country. The President also has the authority to implement whatever immigration policy he wants to protect the country.

1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324(A) OFFENSES
1907. Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens.

Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.
Show us the express immigration clause, right wingers.

Otherwise, all foreign nationals in the US must be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes.

Forum List

Back