Did Hillary embrace a tranny ? :)

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm laughing my head off as I look at this picture.
Hillary was at an LGBT event where her now infamous words about Trump supporters were spoken.
Check this out !
Lol !!!!

:rofl:

160910-politics-hillary-deplorables-laverne-cox-0445_8698e8a6374acc506844a6e2d2be181f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Check out the fingernails on that "babe".
She could slit that throat of Hillary's open faster than a switcblade ever could. :biggrin:

I'm laughing my head off as I look at this picture.
Hillary was at an LGBT event where her now infamous words about Trump supporters were spoken.
Check this out !
Lol !!!!

:rofl:

160910-politics-hillary-deplorables-laverne-cox-0445_8698e8a6374acc506844a6e2d2be181f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

WOW.....how desperate you must be.........Come on, cheer up, there still 2 months left for Trumpeter to pull his numbers up......Don't give up so easily......LOL

So what? I am glad that she isn't a bigot.
I'm glad that she's reaching out to the mentally handicapped. Gonna suck for her in the polls though. Apparently she didn't get the news briefing on the Target Boycott, the largest organized boycott in retail history if memory serves..

And, for every person who officially signed onto that boycott, probably there's 100 people who are boycotting anyway without their signatures. That number may be higher. Poor Target Stores! Oh, the number who signed on was 1.2 million people.

You know it's funny, a boycott is just like an official poll if you think about it....

Her donors are causing her to step in quicksand at the last minute. Oh, Hillary...snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back