Did I just commit a hate crime?

I
Delusional.
Exactly. It is delusional but this is how racist white guys cope with cheating wives. They swear the Black guy was doing a crime instead of doing their wife.

Tell me in your delusions can a black guy not have sex with another man's wife or is he a slave to his baser desires?
Why are you asking about delusions?
Because your posts have nothing to do with the OP and are a product of your persecution complex
I spoke to the OP. I cant help that he has made up this story of " a knife to the throat". "Knife" is just a racist white guys way of rationalizing seeing his wife giving a Black guy a BJ. We know this because he used knife instead of a gun.

A knife is a knife it is not code for blow job unless of course you are delusional

Now the OP is going to tell me I support hate crime legislation. I am going to tell him that I don't, then he is going to pretend that I do and continue on with his nonsense as if he is putting me in his place. What a fucking idiot. Morons are very predictable. The self victimization of white people has to stop. They are pathetic.

Still waiting for Nuts to reply -- I'd hate to mischaracterize her position.
I already stated my answer.
OK then -- for the record, it does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime.
Thank you.
Very good. Now make your point.
Point? I asked a question out of curiosity.
It is good to see, however, that you are not bothered by the fact that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime.

I
Exactly. It is delusional but this is how racist white guys cope with cheating wives. They swear the Black guy was doing a crime instead of doing their wife.

Tell me in your delusions can a black guy not have sex with another man's wife or is he a slave to his baser desires?
Because your posts have nothing to do with the OP and are a product of your persecution complex
I spoke to the OP. I cant help that he has made up this story of " a knife to the throat". "Knife" is just a racist white guys way of rationalizing seeing his wife giving a Black guy a BJ. We know this because he used knife instead of a gun.

A knife is a knife it is not code for blow job unless of course you are delusional
Knife is code for dick. Not blow job. We know this because he used knife instead of gun which would transmit the ultimate threat to the wifes life. No person actually describing such a scenario would make it less dangerous. They would make it more dangerous by adding the gun.

I

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and not a penis, because in Freudian psychoanalysis, anything phallic is a penis. It refers to the idea that some items in dreams may have some unconscious meaning--they may symbolically represent some aspect of the person's life, as puffing on a cigar could refer to an oral penile fixation--while at the same time, those items could just be random things that you're brain imagined while dreaming. Some times it is a symbol with meaning, some times it is exactly what it appears to be and nothing more.

I

Knife is code for dick. Not blow job. We know this because he used knife instead of gun which would transmit the ultimate threat to the wifes life. No person actually describing such a scenario would make it less dangerous. They would make it more dangerous by adding the gun.

So what word should white people use when they actually mean knife?

I asked my wife to hand me a chef's knife yesterday and according to you I was asking for a black dick.

:lmao::lmao:
I

I asked my wife to hand me a chef's knife yesterday and according to you I was asking for a black dick.

I

When making up a dangerous scenario no one uses knife as the most dangerous thing. Handing you a chefs knife was not dangerous. Just admit the OP was acting out his dream or a real life traumatic event and either consciously or unconsciously substituted knife for dick.

I

When making up a scenario no one uses knife as the most dangerous thing. Handing you a chefs knife was not dangerous.

You do know that knives are used to kill people right? And the person wielding the knife is the most dangerous thing not the knife itself.

I

When making up a scenario no one uses knife as the most dangerous thing. Handing you a chefs knife was not dangerous.

You do know that knives are used to kill people right? And the person wielding the knife is the most dangerous thing not the knife itself.
Knives dont kill as well as guns. If you are making up a dangerous scenario you pick the most dangerous thing. Give you an example. No one says "what if I walked out into the street and was hit by a kid in a big wheel"...right?

I

Knives dont kill as well as guns. If you are making up a dangerous scenario you pick the most dangerous thing.
Something tells me we will be hearing about M14 shooting some black guy and planting a knife on the 6:00 news. Dumbass doesn't realize, the cops will see his posts on USMB and end up frying his ass...and ironically for a hate crime!

Something tells me we will be hearing about M14 shooting some black guy and planting a knife on the 6:00 news. Dumbass doesn't realize, the cops will see his posts on USMB and end up frying his ass...and ironically for a hate crime!
That "something:" would be your mindless, bigoted hatred for things you do not understand.

That "something:" would be your mindless, bigoted hatred for things you do not understand.
what's to understand? you've made your point.
now it sounds like you want it to happen.

LOL white people...if you disagree with them, they call you a bigt and a racist. How convenient.

LOL white people...
I rest my case. Thank you.

LOL white people...
Nice edit. I rest my case.

We understand your fear quite well. You chose to feature a Black guy holding a..err...."knife" instead of a more realistic scenario of another white guy robbing you.

LOL white people...
Nice edit. I rest my case.
You rest your case in proving my point?
In fact, you pretty much prove my point here every time you post.
You have SO much mindless, bigoted hatred for things you don't understand. Sad, really.
But, your problem, not mine.
:dunno:

Ok, stolen valor. Why don't you go pretend you are significant, because we already know your claim to be a Marine was false.

Wrong again Rastus....my Valor is real, never claimed to be a Marine, and you're an Asslips sock.....can't get more miniature than that. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back