Did I just commit a hate crime?

Ok, stolen valor. Why don't you go pretend you are significant, because we already know your claim to be a Marine was false.

Wrong again Rastus....my Valor is real, never claimed to be a Marine, and you're an Asslips sock.....can't get more miniature than that. :badgrin:

You claimed to be a Marine many times. Thats why I called you a fake marine. You are amazingly stupid and easy to remember because of that.

Fright night smashing pumpkins Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

:lmao:Full blown PARODY from the character I'd used 12 years ago on another board...you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference.
So it isn't stolen valor...it is disrespect for the US Marines. Just as pathetic, stolen valor!
I spotted his soldier of fortune, lying ass the minute he started claiming he was a marine. Pitiful, pathetic excuse for a male.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?
No, and I suggest you do some reading before posting.
What, exactly, am I supposed to read?

I rest my case. Thank you.
Nice edit. I rest my case.
You rest your case in proving my point?
In fact, you pretty much prove my point here every time you post.
You have SO much mindless, bigoted hatred for things you don't understand. Sad, really.
But, your problem, not mine.
:dunno:
:rofl: What is it I don't understand. Please be specific.
That's a -long- list.

Lets start with this:

Something tells me we will be hearing about M14 shooting some black guy and planting a knife on the 6:00 news. Dumbass doesn't realize, the cops will see his posts on USMB and end up frying his ass...and ironically for a hate crime!

You not understand that asking a question about scenario X in no way necessitates a predisposition to act out scenario X.
Because you do not understand this and yet feel the petulant need to respond to the issue in general, you feel the need to lash out with vulgarity, senselessness and immaturity.

You're driven by mindless, bigoted hatred. You know that's all you have and it infuriates you, but you also know there's nothing you can do about it.

And now... you'll prove my point.
:lol: You live in your own little world. Any more arguments you want to assign to me?
I will be checking the newspapers to see if you shoot a black man...where do you live?
What did I say?

And now... you'll prove my point.

Nicely done. :clap:

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

How about something other than your usual crapaganda.

Hate crime - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

hate crime
noun
  1. a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?
How about something other than your usual crapaganda.
And what does any of this have to do with my supposed need to read before posting?

From a legal standpoint, bragging about how you want to shoot people is a bad idea. You're never as anonymous as you think. Should a self-defense situation actually occur, having previously bragged about your wish to kill will probably be viewed by the prosecutor as motive.

For similar reasons, don't brag about your many guns.

Ok, stolen valor. Why don't you go pretend you are significant, because we already know your claim to be a Marine was false.

Wrong again Rastus....my Valor is real, never claimed to be a Marine, and you're an Asslips sock.....can't get more miniature than that. :badgrin:

You claimed to be a Marine many times. Thats why I called you a fake marine. You are amazingly stupid and easy to remember because of that.

Fright night smashing pumpkins Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

:lmao:Full blown PARODY from the character I'd used 12 years ago on another board...you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference.
So it isn't stolen valor...it is disrespect for the US Marines. Just as pathetic, stolen valor!
I spotted his soldier of fortune, lying ass the minute he started claiming he was a marine. Pitiful, pathetic excuse for a male.

:lmao:"""Full blown PARODY from the character I'd used 12 years ago on another board...you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference."""

Tap dancing as hard as you can, I see.

Your own posts prove that you a liar!

HOOK AND DRAW Understanding the 21 Rule Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-0-53-png.37177

Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM... Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-3-1-png.37178

First LADY Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-4-13-png.37179

OWNED

subzeros_hand_fatality.gif

How fucked up do you have to be to fake like you're a Marine...get caught with the name USMC on the end and complain when you get caught being a fake keyboard warrior

LOL

subzeros_hand_fatality.gif

How fucked up do you have to be to fake like you're a Marine...get caught with the name USMC on the end and complain when you get caught being a fake keyboard warrior

LOL
I thought being in the military (as some of these racists claim) would enable them to spot a fake but one of the resident clowns actually got offended I called this fake out in his early days on this board.

Looks like I'm not the only ex-military that caught the lying sack of shit poser named Bullshitkurtz. :laugh:

Can Anybody Stop Putin Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Somewhere on the Bong Son.....My back is to the camera, boy....notice the tiger stripes? And if I'd known that pic was being taken, it would have ended up his ass.....there were bounties on us.

04_zps3ade2b5a.jpg

I wonder if he is going to come back and tell people he never claimed to be a marine

Looks like I'm not the only ex-military that caught the lying sack of shit poser named Bullshitkurtz. :laugh:

Can Anybody Stop Putin Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Somewhere on the Bong Son.....My back is to the camera, boy....notice the tiger stripes? And if I'd known that pic was being taken, it would have ended up his ass.....there were bounties on us.

04_zps3ade2b5a.jpg

I wonder if he is going to come back and tell people he never claimed to be a marine
Sure he will. He has nothing left to lose. Anyone that makes the claim they are a marine then claims he never said it despite mountains of evidence lacks any semblance of self respect.

I see my chew-toys are expanding their butt-hurt into flirting with each other. :badgrin: I've bitch-slapped Asslips so many times I do believe his aura is now total fem. This "closed-caption" freak has a bone to pick every day here....you'd think he gets enough bone at night but I reckon not. It's obvious none of the fairy Rats here get what BullKurtzUSMC was all about so there's no point in continuing to play with them. I took the USMC off the name to end the confusion and that's enough. :cool-45:

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Like I've said before, gun people fantasize about getting to use their guns.

Forum List

Back