Did I just commit a hate crime?

Something tells me we will be hearing about M14 shooting some black guy and planting a knife on the 6:00 news. Dumbass doesn't realize, the cops will see his posts on USMB and end up frying his ass...and ironically for a hate crime!
That "something:" would be your mindless, bigoted hatred for things you do not understand.
LOL white people...
I rest my case. Thank you.
Nice edit. I rest my case.
You rest your case in proving my point?
In fact, you pretty much prove my point here every time you post.
You have SO much mindless, bigoted hatred for things you don't understand. Sad, really.
But, your problem, not mine.
:dunno:
:rofl: What is it I don't understand. Please be specific.

Ok, stolen valor. Why don't you go pretend you are significant, because we already know your claim to be a Marine was false.

Wrong again Rastus....my Valor is real, never claimed to be a Marine, and you're an Asslips sock.....can't get more miniature than that. :badgrin:
Okay, stolen valor. Whatever you say.

OPs is a pussy. All white male racists are worried about a Black dick down the throat of their wives. The "knife" being held to the throat is not really a knife. We know its just cognitive dissonance on the part of the OP.

Interesting variation.

If the OP had shot the black man because his wife was willingly deep throating him then that could arguably be a hate crime.

Even when nothing happens to whites they LOVE to imagine things happen to them. Rambo fantasies yanno

Ok, stolen valor. Why don't you go pretend you are significant, because we already know your claim to be a Marine was false.

Wrong again Rastus....my Valor is real, never claimed to be a Marine, and you're an Asslips sock.....can't get more miniature than that. :badgrin:

Your own posts prove that you a liar!

HOOK AND DRAW Understanding the 21 Rule Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-0-53-png.37177

Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM... Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-3-1-png.37178

First LADY Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-4-13-png.37179

That "something:" would be your mindless, bigoted hatred for things you do not understand.
LOL white people...
You have SO much mindless, bigoted hatred for things you don't understand. Sad, really.
That's a -long- list.

Lets start with this:

Something tells me we will be hearing about M14 shooting some black guy and planting a knife on the 6:00 news. Dumbass doesn't realize, the cops will see his posts on USMB and end up frying his ass...and ironically for a hate crime!

You not understand that asking a question about scenario X in no way necessitates a predisposition to act out scenario X.
Because you do not understand this and yet feel the petulant need to respond to the issue in general, you feel the need to lash out with vulgarity, senselessness and immaturity.

You're driven by mindless, bigoted hatred. You know that's all you have and it infuriates you, but you also know there's nothing you can do about it.

And now... you'll prove my point.

You claimed to be a Marine many times. Thats why I called you a fake marine. You are amazingly stupid and easy to remember because of that.

Fright night smashing pumpkins Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

No, and I suggest you do some reading before posting.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

No. Your bigotry would not be on trial. And I am not sure, but any previous arrest records or complaints against you would be banned from evidence presented by the prosecutor, much like George Zimmerman's prior arrests for assaulting a cop and domestic violence was not allowed in court when he was on trial for murdering Trayvon Martin.

Your bitterness and lack of knowledge of the justice system is duly noted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did i just commit a hate crime

Did you look in the mirror, call yourself a faggot, then put your head through the glass? Yeah, I think that constitutes a hate crime.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

No, and I suggest you do some reading before posting.

:lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOOK AND DRAW Understanding the 21 Rule Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM... Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Except not a single one of them does eh, liar?

On the other hand this link says all we need to know about your sorry coward ass:

Except not a single one of them does eh, liar?

On the other hand this link says all we need to know about your sorry coward ass:

Bullshitkurtz claiming to be a marine.

Fright night smashing pumpkins Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

You claimed to be a Marine many times. Thats why I called you a fake marine. You are amazingly stupid and easy to remember because of that.

:lmao:Full blown PARODY from the character I'd used 12 years ago on another board...you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference.

LOL white people...
That's a -long- list.

Lets start with this:

You not understand that asking a question about scenario X in no way necessitates a predisposition to act out scenario X.
Because you do not understand this and yet feel the petulant need to respond to the issue in general, you feel the need to lash out with vulgarity, senselessness and immaturity.

You're driven by mindless, bigoted hatred. You know that's all you have and it infuriates you, but you also know there's nothing you can do about it.

And now... you'll prove my point.
:lol: You live in your own little world. Any more arguments you want to assign to me?

I will be checking the newspapers to see if you shoot a black man...where do you live?

:lmao:Full blown PARODY from the character I'd used 12 years ago on another board...you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference.
So it isn't stolen valor...it is disrespect for the US Marines. Just as pathetic, stolen valor!

Yes you are a pardody of a man. I agree with you on that. However, since no one knows you from 12 years ago why would you expect people to believe you were not a marine if you are saying you are? There is nothing in the posts that says as a disclaimer you were not a marine. Just admit you got busted lying. It would go easier on you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back