Did Jeb actually say his brother kept us safe?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the attack happened after he had left office.

The PDB Bush got had, for the most part, the same information, and was years old.

and there was NOTHING IN IT that would have prevented 9-11.

If there was information in it about Operation Bojinka, you MIGHT have a point.

There wasn't.

So, no point.

But it's been a GREAT exercise in futility trying to open the eyes of the left for OVER A DECADE.
Again, there was enough information for Clinton to raise airport security at some airports and potentially thwart the attack. Why didn't Bush do that?

And here's what you call, "years old" information ....

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The Bush fluffing continues. :suck:

including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

I said 90% was old, or did you miss that?

as to the recent surveillance of federal buildings in NY?

Could have put up barriers and strip searched everyone entering and leaving those federal buildings.

wouldn't have prevented ONE plane from flying into the twin towers, would it?

and the only time I can find Bill increasing airport security was in 1996.

about a year after Operation Bojinka, and before the rumor of hijacking planes to trade for the blind sheik.

Keep playing, tho.

Maybe you'll get a consolation prize.
Could have increased airport security. It worked for Clinton.

He increased airport security in 1996, 2 years before his PDB.
You clearly don't know ... Clinton raised airport security in 1999, after receiving that warning. You know, the similar warning you point out was 90% the same as Bush's warning; only Bush did absolutely nothing in response to.

Clinton responds to the warning.

Result? No attack. No planes hijacked. Nobody killed. No buildings blown up.

Bush receives a similar PDB and fails to respond at all.

Result? Massive attack. Four planes hijacked in a single morning. Almost 3,000 people killed. The Pentagon bombed and the World Trade Center obliterated.

Clinton raised airport security in 1999,

and yet, within 2 years security was gone?

Bush received a history lesson, of a previous PDB, with little if any information in it to prevent the later attack.

there were dozens of other warnings, none of which had enough information to prevent 9-11.

But I really love the parrots on the left claiming it would have.

Have a nice day.

This got boring 2 hours ago.

(Did I say 2 hours? I meant 10 years ago)

Again, there was enough information for Clinton to raise airport security at some airports and potentially thwart the attack. Why didn't Bush do that?

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

Could have put up barriers and strip searched everyone entering and leaving those federal buildings.

about a year after Operation Bojinka, and before the rumor of hijacking planes to trade for the blind sheik.

Keep playing, tho.

You clearly don't know ... Clinton raised airport security in 1999, after receiving that warning. You know, the similar warning you point out was 90% the same as Bush's warning; only Bush did absolutely nothing in response to.

Result? Massive attack. Four planes hijacked in a single morning. Almost 3,000 people killed. The Pentagon bombed and the World Trade Center obliterated.

Bush received a history lesson, of a previous PDB, with little if any information in it to prevent the later attack.

there were dozens of other warnings, none of which had enough information to prevent 9-11.

Have a nice day.

So despite numerous other warnings Bush deliberately decided to do nothing.

His brother had an intelligence report about Bin Laden planning an attack on U.S. soil one month before this happened:

HUH??????? What report was this?????? Why isn't this report mentioned anywhere in the 9/11 Commission's report????

And, how many domestic terrorist attacks did we suffer AFTER 9/11 under Bush? ZERO.

How many domestic terrorist attacks have we suffered under Obama? Quite a few. I'd have to go back and count them all, but we've had at least five or six domestic terrorist attacks since Obama took office.

And how's the battle against Jihadism going in the Middle East under Obama? Hey? He said ISIS was "the JV squad" and that Yemen was a "success" (yeah, a few weeks before Jihadists took control of most of it!). If ISIS is the JV squad, I'd hate to see the varsity squad.

Thanks to Obama's bungling, we have lost Libya and Yemen; Iraq is a mess; Syria is a mess; and Iran is about to get over $100 billion.

Are YOU kidding?

Keep playing, tho.

Have a nice day.

I'm having a great day. Woke up this morning while it was storming outside, so I called into work to use a personal day. Instead of going to work, I had sex with my wife and then came on here to make fun of nutty rightwingers. And getting paid while doing both! :mm:

At any rate, you've already proven you don't have a clue of what you're talking about; you're just making it up as you go along. You didn't know Clinton had airport security raised in response to a terror threat and now you reveal you don't know why that security level was decreased later on.

Bush's PDB was not a history lesson but a warning that an attack was potentially in the works. The FBI doesn't give the president history lessons in a PDB.

And again I ask, since you flat out refuse to answer it .... Clinton raised airport security after his PDB warning of possible hijackings and there were no hijackings. Why didn't Bush do at least that much? It worked for Clinton. It could have worked for him.

Last edited:
His brother had an intelligence report about Bin Laden planning an attack on U.S. soil one month before this happened:

HUH??????? What report was this?????? Why isn't this report mentioned anywhere in the 9/11 Commission's report????

And, how many domestic terrorist attacks did we suffer AFTER 9/11 under Bush? ZERO.

How many domestic terrorist attacks have we suffered under Obama? Quite a few. I'd have to go back and count them all, but we've had at least five or six domestic terrorist attacks since Obama took office.

And how's the battle against Jihadism going in the Middle East under Obama? Hey? He said ISIS was "the JV squad" and that Yemen was a "success" (yeah, a few weeks before Jihadists took control of most of it!). If ISIS is the JV squad, I'd hate to see the varsity squad.

Thanks to Obama's bungling, we have lost Libya and Yemen; Iraq is a mess; Syria is a mess; and Iran is about to get over $100 billion.

Are YOU kidding?

ZERO is incorrect. Actually there were 21 terror attacks on United States soil during the Bush Administration. List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

Bush was in office about 7 months before the second attack on the WTC. Bill Clinton was in office about 7 years after the first attack on the WTC and did nothing except prevent the CIA from sharing information with the FBI under the threat of indictment and prison. Bill Clinton was bombing freaking Yugoslavia while the terrorists were attending flight school in the U.S. If Bush did anything wrong it was not firing every Clinton appointee in the useless CIA and the FBI.

Bush was in office about 7 months before the second attack on the WTC. Bill Clinton was in office about 7 years after the first attack on the WTC and did nothing except prevent the CIA from sharing information with the FBI under the threat of indictment and prison. Bill Clinton was bombing freaking Yugoslavia while the terrorists were attending flight school in the U.S. If Bush did anything wrong it was not firing every Clinton appointee in the useless CIA and the FBI.
You may not have noticed ... but the Twin Towers were still standing proudly when Clinton left office.

Sadly, Bush cannot say the same after his presidency.

Bush was in office about 7 months before the second attack on the WTC. Bill Clinton was in office about 7 years after the first attack on the WTC and did nothing .
Clinton tripled the anti Terrorist budget and captured the perpetrators....
The Right can have their opinions...they aren't entitled to revisionist history.

cartoon_tradetowers_small.jpg

Just giving credit where credit is due
Wishful thinking.

LEAVING OUT ONE ATTACK? Oh right the one where 3,000+ American's died

WTF are you talking about?! I didn't leave out 9/11/01. you mentioned some attack at an Israeli airline that I had forgotten about, and I admitted I had forgotten about that one. Do you SERIOUSLY think anyone can forget 9/11/01?! You need some SERIOUS help - you have lost your mind!

And as CNN reported, the FBI and Homeland Security knew of the Brothers - you kept repeating there is no proof they did. CNN reports Putin reached out to the FBI and asked them to investigate the Brothers - you said there is no proof the Obama administration knew anything about them before the attack. CNN, the Liberal News Network, reports the US (Obama administration) had placed them on a terrorist watch list a YEAR before the attack. So, once again, even with evidence reported by CNN you continue your B$ delusion about the Obama administration being oblivious to these two.

Bush did not have the names of the 9/11/01 attackers before the 9/11/01 attack, yet you insist he should have had some way to prevent the attack. At the same time Obama DID have the names of the Boston Bombers as early as a year in advance, but you insist there was no way for him to stop that attack. Your hypocrisy, and biased delusion, could NOT be MORE obvious!
Seems no one informed you of the wall of text rule
Please post the link and a paragraph or two and nothing more

Bush was in office about 7 months before the second attack on the WTC. Bill Clinton was in office about 7 years after the first attack on the WTC and did nothing .
Clinton tripled the anti Terrorist budget and captured the perpetrators....
And was bashed for it....making it a law enforcement issue for the first attack...and yet he caught almost all of them and they are still in prison.

Bush kept us safe except for the 3000 who were killed on 9-11

Then he continued to keep us safer by sending 7000 troops to their deaths to avenge the 3000 he already lost

Gee funny how we haven't been hit on us soil with The so called "community organizer" in office:fu:

Are you intentionally lying or are you really that ignorant?

After the 9/11/01 attack and the invasion into Afghanistan until the election of Barak Obama there were NO - ZERO - terrorist attacks on US soil.

Since taking office, the number of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under Barack Obama, from 2008 - 2010 ALONE = FIVE

• June 2009 – Little Rock, Arkansas – Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, an American Muslim opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office. Private William Long was killed and Private Quinton Ezeagwula was wounded.
  • September 2009 – New York, New York – Attempt to detonate bombs in NYC subway system by member of al-Qaeda
  • November 2009 – Fort Hood, Texas – Nadal Malik Hassan conducts mass shooting at Fort Hood killing 13 and wounding 30 others.
  • December 2009 – Detroit, Michigan – Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab attempts to detonate an explosive on an aircraft enroute from Amsterdam to Detroit.
  • May 2010 – New York City, New York – New York’s Times Square was evacuated after the discovery of a car bomb.
These do not include the Boston Marathon attack Obama ALLOWED to happen or the murder of 4 military members on July 16, 2015 in Tennessee! These do not include:

Feb. 7, 2013 – Yusuf Ibrahim, 28, shot two Coptic Christians to death and beheaded them in Buena Vista, New Jersey.

March 31, 2013 – Reshad Riddle walked into an Ashtabula, Ohio, church and fatally shot his father after an Easter service, claiming it was the 'will of Allah'.

Aug. 4, 2013 – A Muslim convert, Daymond Agnew, 34, went to an Ace Hardware store on a “mission from Allah to help people” before he fatally stabbed employee Daniel Joseph Stone 17 times.

April 27, 2014 – A 30-year-old Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, is accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle and a man in New Jersey as part of 'Allah's Vengeance'.

Sept. 25, 2014 – Alton Nolen is accused of beheading a woman in Moore, Oklahoma because she would not convert to Islam.

May 3, 2015 – In Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller, along with her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative, hosted a “Draw Muhammad” event. Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi of Phoenix responded to a call to “avenge the prophet” and traveled to Garland, where they were shot and killed by a security guard after opening fire in an apparent attempt to get into the building. The guard was wounded in the attack.

11 Sept, 2012: 20 simultaneous terrorist attacks on US Embassies throughout the Middle East on 9/11/12, 20 being overrun, and 4 Americans murdered - to include the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years.

If we're talking about keeping people safe at home, then we should probably bring up how Obama armed Mexican Drug Cartels and how as a result of this a US BPA and a US military member is dead, both killed by guns connected to Obama's Fast and Furious Scandal. Now let's add the murder of all these cops because Obama started a race war / 'War on Cops'!
Has there been a terrorist attack in US soil WHERE 3000 AMERICANS WERE WHACKED?? SINCE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE???

Simple question even for a bagger or Repug, well?????

Just what I thought I rest my case....

Jeb Bush is full of shit, just like his dad and half retarded brother , who ALLOWED 9-11 TO HAPPEN, The asshole was too busy sleeping off hangovers at his ranch..

Yeah, how DARE Bush NOT magically know the identity of the 9/11/01 terrorists - like Obama knew the names of the Boston Marathon terrorist well before the attack?!

How DARE Bush LET the Clinton administration overlook the fact that several Middle Easter men enrolled in commercial airline flight training, learn to fly, yet never showed up to learn how to LAND the planes.

How dare Bush allow Neplolitano (Clinton's AG) enforce a ruling that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information (to protect Slick Willey from another scandal)?!

How dare Bush not know that these hijackings would be the 1st-ever occasion when hijackers used the planes as weapons?! How dare him to allow the airlines to make it standard operating procedures in a hijacking to comply with whatever the hijackers want?!

...how about How dare Obama do nothing to prevent the Boston Marathon Bombing when he already knew their identities well in advance of the attack...and how dare him put their faces on TV afterwards and ask the public to help ID them when he already knew who they were...in an attempt to hide from the American people the fact that he allowed this attack to happen when it cold have been prevented?!
1 person died in Boston. 3000 died in NY, big difference huh:cuckoo:, ..

Slick Willie was out of office for almost a year before 9-11:oops-28:nice try, but as usual your pathetic argument is GARBAGE:puke:

Gee funny how we haven't been hit on us soil with The so called "community organizer" in office:fu:

Are you intentionally lying or are you really that ignorant?

After the 9/11/01 attack and the invasion into Afghanistan until the election of Barak Obama there were NO - ZERO - terrorist attacks on US soil.

Since taking office, the number of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under Barack Obama, from 2008 - 2010 ALONE = FIVE

• June 2009 – Little Rock, Arkansas – Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, an American Muslim opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office. Private William Long was killed and Private Quinton Ezeagwula was wounded.
  • September 2009 – New York, New York – Attempt to detonate bombs in NYC subway system by member of al-Qaeda
  • November 2009 – Fort Hood, Texas – Nadal Malik Hassan conducts mass shooting at Fort Hood killing 13 and wounding 30 others.
  • December 2009 – Detroit, Michigan – Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab attempts to detonate an explosive on an aircraft enroute from Amsterdam to Detroit.
  • May 2010 – New York City, New York – New York’s Times Square was evacuated after the discovery of a car bomb.
These do not include the Boston Marathon attack Obama ALLOWED to happen or the murder of 4 military members on July 16, 2015 in Tennessee! These do not include:

Feb. 7, 2013 – Yusuf Ibrahim, 28, shot two Coptic Christians to death and beheaded them in Buena Vista, New Jersey.

March 31, 2013 – Reshad Riddle walked into an Ashtabula, Ohio, church and fatally shot his father after an Easter service, claiming it was the 'will of Allah'.

Aug. 4, 2013 – A Muslim convert, Daymond Agnew, 34, went to an Ace Hardware store on a “mission from Allah to help people” before he fatally stabbed employee Daniel Joseph Stone 17 times.

April 27, 2014 – A 30-year-old Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, is accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle and a man in New Jersey as part of 'Allah's Vengeance'.

Sept. 25, 2014 – Alton Nolen is accused of beheading a woman in Moore, Oklahoma because she would not convert to Islam.

May 3, 2015 – In Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller, along with her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative, hosted a “Draw Muhammad” event. Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi of Phoenix responded to a call to “avenge the prophet” and traveled to Garland, where they were shot and killed by a security guard after opening fire in an apparent attempt to get into the building. The guard was wounded in the attack.

11 Sept, 2012: 20 simultaneous terrorist attacks on US Embassies throughout the Middle East on 9/11/12, 20 being overrun, and 4 Americans murdered - to include the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years.

If we're talking about keeping people safe at home, then we should probably bring up how Obama armed Mexican Drug Cartels and how as a result of this a US BPA and a US military member is dead, both killed by guns connected to Obama's Fast and Furious Scandal. Now let's add the murder of all these cops because Obama started a race war / 'War on Cops'!
Funny how you failed to mention the Charleston shooter, if that wasn't a terrorist attack I don't know what the fuck is??

What about all of the Abortion clinics that have been bombed by of course whites, TERRORISM seems to be at the hand of a lot of white assholes huh??

How about Colorado theatre shooting???

The guy in Arizona that killed a bunch of people and shot Gabby Gifford??

And Sandy Hook another white motherfucker..

I could go on and on but you get the point..

You fucking white maggots are the real terrorists in this country..

This is nothing new by the way:

I would suggest just filing this under, 'conservatives are crazy,' but I don't think there's room in that oversized filing cabinet for yet another folder. :ack-1:

Safe?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That happened on W.'s watch.
N one knew what they would do because Clinton pulled the undercover operatives out, had Bin Laden offered to him twice. Only retards blame Bush for 9/11, Jeb was talking about afterwards.

Looks like you broke another crayon.

Forum List

Back