Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

You're being told by Senator Rodgers that 8 seconds isn't enough time to time to signature match.

That's not 'evidence'. That's an opinion, backed by nothing.

WHY isn't 8 seconds enough time to signature match. You have no explanation. You have no evidence. You're clinging to an opinion as fact, backed by nothing.

Which is why you keep losing.
Then you have no problem with the signatures being shown to the public to see if they match? I bet you do.

Past History from AZ GA PA MI WI etc. in 2020 etc. guarantees you KKLAN cannot be trusted. See the drop box dumps.

And once again, anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy is part of it. Your ludicrously complicated, utterly fantastical, wildly elaborate conspiracy just got even more ludicrous, fantastical and elaborate.

As now you're folding in Georgia, MI and Wisconsin!

All backed by jack shit.

How about the Supreme Court. Are they 'in on it' too, tinfoil?

Then you have no problem with the signatures being shown to the public to see if they match? I bet you do.

Do you have evidence that the signatures don't match?

Of course not. You have the ACCUSATION that they don't match. You offered us a conspiracy based on nothing. And are now desperately scrambling for any evidence to back it.

Rational people start with the evidence. You don't. The burden of proof is soundly ON YOU to prove your argument. As demonstrated by your ilk's perfect record of failure in court, you can't.

Do you have evidence that the signatures don't match?

Of course not. You have the ACCUSATION that they don't match. You offered us a conspiracy based on nothing. And are now desperately scrambling for any evidence to back it.

Rational people start with the evidence. You don't. The burden of proof is soundly ON YOU to prove your argument. As demonstrated by your ilk's perfect record of failure in court, you can't.
Have I seen the signatures? When I do, the proof will be there. Let's have some transparency.

Have I seen the signatures? When I do, the proof will be there. Let's have some transparency.

Then you admit that you made up your conspiracy about the election being stolen WITHOUT evidence.

Kari ran into a similar problem in court. She lost too.

hello clown,

We have data and facts. you have nothing but your non-stop backing of Criminals throughout America. Anything goes with your LW commee goons.

LOL

You don't have data or facts. If you did, Lake would have prevailed in court.

All you really have are your feelings. Fuck your feelings. Want proof? You claimed rejected ballots weren't counted later. If that's a fact, you can prove it.

G'head... prove it...

I admit no such thing, you stupid fuck.

Then show us the evidence that the signatures don't match.

Its simple. Either you have the evidence and evidence is the basis of your claims.

Or you don't have the evidence. And you made up your accusation, scrambling for evidence after.

Show us which it is.

I saw a large sample. I saw complete blank windows also or hand-written note about Covid. Others have a scribble or a line? no where near the SIG shown on file.

Past History from AZ GA PA MI WI etc. in 2020 etc. guarantees you KKLAN cannot be trusted. See the drop box dumps in 2020, see MCBOS caught deleting, lying but not punished as they generated the desired pre-determined outcome for the Enemies of America. See you in the street war...you and your worthless sacks of crap. America is finished.

Dumbfuck, they're not my clan. 80% of the Maricopa County Election Board are Republicans.

I saw a large sample. I saw complete blank windows also or hand-written note about Covid. Others have a scribble or a line? no where near the SIG shown on file.

When did you see a large sample of the 2022 ballots? And what is your evidence to back this claim.

You're citing yourself as a primary source now. So you're going to need to prove your credentials.

Then show us the evidence that the signatures don't match.

Its simple. Either you have the evidence and evidence is the basis of your claims.

Or you don't have the evidence. And you made up your accusation, scrambling for evidence after.

Show us which it is.

The LAKE filing has it. The corrupt courts refuse to look at it. The first judge Thompson dismissed 8 of 10 complaints. Only allowing two vauge complaints (impossible to prove). we have all been hand. down ballot races also. 2nd time now.

Dumbfuck, they're not my clan. 80% of the Maricopa County Election Board are Republicans.

Do you think that matters in the slightest to a conspiracy junky.

ANY thing that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of the conspiracy.

Anything at all. The sole qualifying characteristic for inclusion in their delusion......is contradicting it.

The LAKE filing has it. The corrupt courts refuse to look at it. The first judge Thompson dismissed 8 of 10 complaints. Only allowing two vauge complaints (impossible to prove). we have all been hand. down ballot races also. 2nd time now.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us.

If however, you're just making shit up......then you'll give us excuses why you can't.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Like Cheney Romney Mcain. get off my posts you sack of human garbage.

And there we go again. More inclusion in the delusion.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Each contradiction means their conspiracy is larger, more elaborate, and more insanely complicated.

Why don't you put your signature online so criminals who engage in identity theft can use it to hack into your financial accounts?

Last edited:
Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us.

If however, you're just making shit up......then you'll give us excuses why you can't.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Go look it up. the 2nd Court APPEALS court was so scared that it was non-public. the Thompson court was on internet feed. You could have seen it.

Go look it up. the 2nd Court APPEALS court was so scared that it was non-public. the Thompson court was on internet feed. You could have seen it.

And.....excuses why you can't.

Shocker.

Time for a new conspiracy, tinfoil!

Forum List

Back