Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.
I see the left pointing fingers and the right reacting to it/defending themselves.
And I dont recall anyone pointing fingers at Obama when he did the same thing.

Nice try but ultimately a fail.
Gramps, the two ends are never exactly the same in every situation. Every situation is different.

But, the two sides sure as hell share many behaviors overall. One of those similar behaviors is doing everything they can to avoid accepting any responsibility for a problem, choosing instead to shift all the blame to the other side.

That's my point.
There is no problem. No blame to place. What is happening is not an issue. The finger pointing is based on fake emotional bullshit that THE LEFT is manufacturing.
YOU fail to recognize or admit that.

Fuck these illegals. Don't want to be separated from your kids? Stay the hell out of our country.

The more the left squeals the more angry I get about it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

SIDE WITH AMERICA AND ITS LAWS FOR ONCE YOU ASSHOLES

Come on Republicans......time to man up and own your immigration policy

You consider Mexicans to be a menace and a class of people you do not want in this country

Capturing families and pulling children away from their parents is meant to send a message not to come.

Own it

It was being done before Trump was President, so own it!

OWN IT

They did it too is not a defense. Neither Obama nor Bush made it an official policy to separate families upon detention. While it may have happened, it was nowhere near the magnitude of Trumps policy.

Come on Trump supporters.....why don’t you just say you are proud of what Trump is doing to Hispanics

Delusional gibberish. Lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. :cuckoo:

Trumps people have carefully planned this policy
They are doing it to intimidate immigrants and use children as a bargaining chip

Why don’t you celebrate it?

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.
I see the left pointing fingers and the right reacting to it/defending themselves.

Gramps, the two ends are never exactly the same in every situation. Every situation is different.

But, the two sides sure as hell share many behaviors overall. One of those similar behaviors is doing everything they can to avoid accepting any responsibility for a problem, choosing instead to shift all the blame to the other side.

That's my point.
There is no problem. No blame to place. What is happening is not an issue. The finger pointing is based on fake emotional bullshit that THE LEFT is manufacturing.

Fuck these illegals. Don't want to be separated from your kids? Stay the hell out of our country.

The more the left squeals the more angry I get about it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yup, another Democrat-maunufactured 'Crisis.' They have no problem selling American Citizens out if it means getting the power back. One could justifiably label them 'Traitors.'

That's my point.

It is real
The procedure is condemned around the world.

Why won’t you own it?

You consider Mexicans to be a menace and a class of people you do not want in this country

Capturing families and pulling children away from their parents is meant to send a message not to come.

Own it

OWN IT

They did it too is not a defense. Neither Obama nor Bush made it an official policy to separate families upon detention. While it may have happened, it was nowhere near the magnitude of Trumps policy.

Come on Trump supporters.....why don’t you just say you are proud of what Trump is doing to Hispanics

They are doing it to intimidate immigrants and use children as a bargaining chip

Ya know, just cuz Democrat Fake News told ya that's so, doesn't mean it is. Like i said, take a break from Dem Fake News. It's rotting your brain.

That's my point.

You are delusional. Republicans are showing desperation to wash this shit stain off of them but it is not working. No one wants to see little kids crying and being tortured because they have been ripped away from their Mom's. Those pictures can not be lied about and hidden away.

Own it

OWN IT

Delusional gibberish. Lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. onn

Ya know, just cuz Democrat Fake News told ya that's so, doesn't mean it is. Like i said, take a break from Dem Fake News. It's rotting your brain.
Apparently it has even gotten to Mrs. Trump, the First Lady. Everyone is just picking on poor Donnie, even his wife.

This issue has proven to us all, how dishonest the board's leftists are.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News

Own it

OWN IT

What is sad here is when you are given facts and you call it fake news, therefore remaining ignorant of what is actually going on. I feel sad for anyone who says "Fake News" when the actual facts are given to them and they are ignored as inconvenient to their opinion. It is also a waste of time trying to discus the issue with them, since they have no grasp of what is actually happening.

OWN IT

Apparently it has even gotten to Mrs. Trump, the First Lady. Everyone is just picking on poor Donnie, even his wife.

More Democrat Fake News B.S. And most Americans understand that. This has nothing to do with the kids. It's only about attacking Trump. Most folks aren't as dumb as Democrats assume they are. They know what's what.

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

I read your article, and it seems to be talking about males being separated from the wife and children, but I didn't see anything about the children being separated from mothers.

Name one jail that puts children in with adults.

Democrats don’t want kids separated, the parents are in jail so how do you do it, I guess now we can’t put the parents in jail either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have no shame these media campaigns sound brilliant.

But this is why they have to bring brown people here by the boatload.
America is getting tired of this rubbish.

OWN IT

What is sad here is when you are given facts and you call it fake news, therefore remaining ignorant of what is actually going on. I feel sad for anyone who says "Fake News" when the actual facts are given to them and they are ignored as inconvenient to their opinion. It is also a waste of time trying to discus the issue with them, since they have no grasp of what is actually happening.

What facts? The fact our Border Patrol is trying its best to enforce the law and stop Illegal Immigration? Those kinds of facts? Children cannot be housed with adults. It's Law Enforcement procedure. Hundreds, if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily. It wouldn't be wise to house children and adults together. It's common sense logic.

That's my point.

You are delusional. Republicans are showing desperation to wash this shit stain off of them but it is not working. No one wants to see little kids crying and being tortured because they have been ripped away from their Mom's. Those pictures can not be lied about and hidden away.
happens everyday in the inner city when young black men kill each other and not one democratic mayor does anything to stop it. yeah, you go with that.

OWN IT

More Democrat Fake News B.S. And most Americans understand that. This has nothing to do with the kids. It's only about attacking Trump. Most folks aren't as dumb as Democrats assume they are. They know what's what.
This has everything to do with the kids and you are a dolt and or dishonest person if you do not grasp the reality of the situation. America is not going to stand still while trump bullies little children and holds them hostage to promote his stupid Wall bullshit. We will not be complicit in the kidnapping and torture of these babies, toddlers and small children. FU and trump for thinking you and he could get away with this shameful scar on America. History will show that many Americans stood up for justice and humanity while trump and his supporters sank into darkness.

OWN IT

What facts? The fact our Border Patrol is trying its best to enforce the law and stop Illegal Immigration? Those kinds of facts? Children cannot be housed with adults. It's Law Enforcement procedure. Hundreds, if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily. It wouldn't be wise to house children and adults together. It's common sense logic.
You're avoiding the issue. You're also making up bullshit with "hundreds if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily." How would you know that? YES we know about the cartels and the MS13 gangs due to the negative propaganda we are fed over and over by our President. There aren't thousands coming across daily, little pot stirrer.

That is beside the point that we have never had to separate the kids from their parents before; if the Administration had thought this through and actually gotten ready for a Zero Tolerance policy, okay. But they didn't, and it has become as much of a cluster f*ck as the first travel ban was.

That is beside the point that we have never had to separate the kids from their parents before; if the Administration had thought this through and actually gotten ready for a Zero Tolerance policy, okay. But they didn't, and it has become as much of a cluster f*ck as the first travel ban was.

It began in 2014, as the article posted earlier showed...

Trump's incompetence and stupidity along with his bullying and mean spirited nature has shamed America and made us all complicate with his shameful and despicable behavior if we do not speak out against him and his crimes.

You are either for America or for protecting Trump on this issue. You can not be both and you can not hide behind the "general immigration issue".

That's my point.

Like this one, taken in 2014 ?

I read your article, and it seems to be talking about males being separated from the wife and children, but I didn't see anything about the children being separated from mothers.

It's still a separation of families, and Obama was doing it, and not a peep out of the left.

Forum List

Back