Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

funny you didn't pull a link for a leftist paper. hahahaahahahahaa Aljazeera.
Funny how since the whole time you been babbling you haven't refuted any point I made -- let alone cited any links to support your narrative

So I will repeat it -- when your whole core belief is to be against what the black guy did -- I will continue to make you look like a fool.

Latinos to protest Obama's immigration policies - CNNPolitics
A Trump lovers reply "CNN doesn't count, fake news!!!"

Hundreds protest Obama's immigration policy in South Texas

A Trump lovers reply - That's a local newspaper from San Antonio and lots of brown people live there -- fake news!!!
what is there to refute? I don't lie. I just follow the links. thanks for the additional ones. So what you're saying is that what is being done today was done back in 2014 and so the two presidents are consistent with policy. that's good. thanks. So what is the main point again with the issue then?

So, this is a thing now? Boy, Democrats really are getting desperate. Trump's killin it. If he's successful in ending Illegal Immigration, this thing won't be a thing. I wish him all the best. :thup:

what is there to refute? I don't lie. I just follow the links. thanks for the additional ones. So what you're saying is that what is being done today was done back in 2014 and so the two presidents are consistent with policy. that's good. thanks. So what is the main point again with the issue then?

No, I am saying this false narrative you vomited up -- of liberals only being against draconian immigration policies when Trump became president is false -- when Obama ramped up deportation, they were against that too -- that doesn't mean Obama ramped up the practice of separating kids from their families -- that is Jeff Sessions

If you republicans are proud of that policy -- own it -- stop saying "but Obama did it" like that excuses you -- especially when Obama didn't do it

So I will ask it again -- which statement is true ---

Obama did the same shit that Trump is doing when it came to illegal immigration?

or Obama did very little to stop illegal immigration? Can't have it both ways.

No, I am saying this false narrative you vomited up -- of liberals only being against draconian immigration policies when Trump became president is false -- when Obama ramped up deportation, they were against that too -- that doesn't mean Obama ramped up the practice of separating kids from their families -- that is Jeff Sessions

If you republicans are proud of that policy -- own it -- stop saying "but Obama did it" like that excuses you -- especially when Obama didn't do it

So I will ask it again -- which statement is true ---

Obama did the same shit that Trump is doing when it came to illegal immigration?

or Obama did very little to stop illegal immigration? Can't have it both ways.
well they are on here. It was the OP. what's wrong with stating facts?

I asked YOU a question and YOU keep deflecting -- why?

Did you not get talking points to help you to deal with direct questions?

Are Trump and Obama doing virtually the same thing with immigration policy -- deporting illegals, separating kids, etc

Or

Did Obama not do much of anything as far as deporting illegals -- very little deportation of illegals, no separation of kids as a deterrent, etc

Are Trump and Obama doing virtually the same thing with immigration policy -- deporting illegals, separating kids, etc

Or

Did Obama not do much of anything as far as deporting illegals -- very little deportation of illegals, no separation of kids as a deterrent, etc
I already stated that the two were following the same policy. why did you ignore that? it would have saved that stress on your message board life.

Or

I already stated that the two were following the same policy. why did you ignore that? it would have saved that stress on your message board life.
So you believe that Obama was separating kids from families as a way to deter others from coming here?

But, Obama also wanted illegals to come here so he can pay them to vote illegally and help win elections?

You should just stop typing

Trump is always far worse than Obama.

So when Obama ICE was breaking families apart you and your kind did not care but when Trump people are doing it, well then now you have a problem, right?

It is illegal to enter this country without the proper papers, so when parents bring their children here illegally what would you like our government to do?

Let the illegals in so they can be abused by Cartels, Gangs or Employers that will pay them a slave wage?

As someone wrote it is nothing but a smear campaign by those like you and let me be really factual had the Democrats done what they promised when Obama won in 2008, well then just maybe you would no longer have this wedge issue!

Obama and those like you do not care about those Children unless they can be used as political gain!

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

[
The Alien Transfer Exit Program

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.
/QUOTE]

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News
You can't quote and add a line to the quote to make your point.

Then it just become another Republican lie. One of millions.

What are they supposed to do, people? Send them back over the border with no one? Let them wander alone?
Should we appease the illegals and throw the children in foster homes, thus creating more incentive for this happen?
Why dont you partisan assholes try to come up with an actual fucking solution to this "problem?"
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

What they actually want is to allow the illegal parent in along with the Children so that the Cartels and Gangs can abuse the children in sex slave trafficking and the parents can work for the Cartels to smuggle drugs in or work for some employer that will pay them slave wages.

Then when that happen the Democrats can scream the system is broken so we must fix it but never do but their base will believe they will and vote for them...

You don't house children with adults when being detained. That's Law Enforcement policy. It's for various reasons. The main reason being the child's safety. Hundreds, if not Thousands of brutal adult criminals flow across our Border daily. You can't house children with them. It's basic common sense. So shame on Democrats for using this for political gain. It's incredibly low, even for them.

Funny how since the whole time you been babbling you haven't refuted any point I made -- let alone cited any links to support your narrative

So I will repeat it -- when your whole core belief is to be against what the black guy did -- I will continue to make you look like a fool.

A Trump lovers reply - That's a local newspaper from San Antonio and lots of brown people live there -- fake news!!!
Wow, you deny being a liar and as proof tell a lie.
Oh, by the way, the answer to your question "what is the main point again with the issue...." is the issue is about separating families of legal asylum seekers at the border, something no other Presidents or administrations has ever done. It is not about immigration in general or illegal border crossers. It is about the refugees who come as families and seek asylum as refugees and have their children separated from them as a deterrent to other refugees seeking asylum.

It's pointless, I know, since there is no active listening ability where conservatives are concerned.

Obama did separate kids from parents but not as a hard and fast policy. Sometimes they did, some times (most times according to reports) they did not.
Trump is doing it as a hard and fast policy. So much so, a new center in El Paso is being opened to hold, I believe 4,100 boys. For how long? Nobody knows.

Those are simply the facts of the matter.
So, you are either saying that it is okay for a President to selectively enforce any law, ignore the ones that may make him or her look bad, and enforce only those that will make him or her look good?

What laws should Trump start ignoring?

What court rulings (This policy is a direct byproduct of the 9th Circuit Court ruling) shall he simply ignore because to enforce the court ruling looks inhumane.

BTW....anyone remember Elian Gonzales? Wasn't that the Bill Clinton era?

a_flashback_elian_150422.jpg

What are they supposed to do, people? Send them back over the border with no one? Let them wander alone?
Should we appease the illegals and throw the children in foster homes, thus creating more incentive for this happen?
Why dont you partisan assholes try to come up with an actual fucking solution to this "problem?"
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

What they actually want is to allow the illegal parent in along with the Children so that the Cartels and Gangs can abuse the children in sex slave trafficking and the parents can work for the Cartels to smuggle drugs in or work for some employer that will pay them slave wages.

Then when that happen the Democrats can scream the system is broken so we must fix it but never do but their base will believe they will and vote for them...
You can not substantiate anything in your wacko post full of hard right wing racist bullshit. What you posted are complete made up conspiracy theory nut job lies.

Oh, by the way, the answer to your question "what is the main point again with the issue...." is the issue is about separating families of legal asylum seekers at the border, something no other Presidents or administrations has ever done. It is not about immigration in general or illegal border crossers. It is about the refugees who come as families and seek asylum as refugees and have their children separated from them as a deterrent to other refugees seeking asylum.
dude, I'm all for putting them all back on a truck and sending them home. Why are you against that? you'd prefer they all be detained? hmmm you're mean.

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?
We like the don't come in illegally and it isn't an issue angle......pretty simple.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

You can not substantiate anything in your wacko post full of hard right wing racist bullshit. What you posted are complete made up conspiracy theory nut job lies.
sure he can. why else would he write it?

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?
brutality? you mean compassion right? Children saved from illegals trafficking them across the border? Perhaps you'd prefer they just put them back on trucks back across the border. I'm for that as well. But you're confusing compassion here.

Come on Republicans......time to man up and own your immigration policy

You consider Mexicans to be a menace and a class of people you do not want in this country

Capturing families and pulling children away from their parents is meant to send a message not to come.

Own it

dude, I'm all for putting them all back on a truck and sending them home. Why are you against that? you'd prefer they all be detained? hmmm you're mean.
I am not opposed to them being returned if due process is followed. It is not my fault or the refugees fault if there are not enough prosecutors, defense lawyers or judges to process the refugees right to due process. So, no, I am not in favor of violating the Constitution just because our President and his administration in incompetent.

Forum List

Back