Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

However, the court system only stopped Trump cuz he is supposedly a racist.

Funny how Trump was not a 'racist' when Bill and Hillary was taking all of his donations and / or until he ran for President as a Republican...and beat Hillary's felony ass. :p

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?
So what your saying is we should all ignore what was done during the Obama administration because TRUUUUUUUP !!!!!!!!

No. Please continue. But keep in mind, Obama hasn't been in office for over a year or so...you're stating Trump cannot solve problems whenever you play the "what about" game.
But why then did Obama blame everything on Bush?

-Geaux
How well did it work for Obama and the Democrats? PS: He discontinued many of the policies that Bush had enacted. He kept some.
At this point the trump defenders are just reposting the same debunked and deflective links and comments over and over. Republicans can't get away from trump fast enough on this shameful policy he instigated and then tried to lie about. Even his wife is attempting to distance herself away from his despicable program of kidnapping, holding babies, toddlers and small children hostage for his stupid wall that he is so obsessed with.

Or put them in jail with a child molester. They are separating children away from adults that have no documentation proving they are their kids.
By condemning Trump for continuing Obama's / Democrats' policy snowflakes are arguing that Obama and Democrats were wrong to attempt to protect kids this way.

Do they realize this? :p

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?

What I want to "go with" is honesty.

You guys are spreading this shit all over the internet, and not a single one of you will acknowledge that Obama was also separating families by taking the men away from their families.
He was doing it years ago, and not a peep out of any of you.

Hold on a minute here, was he taking men away from the family or was he taking kids from their parents? A little bit of a difference here.
how so?

So a husband and wife and 3 little kids cross the border, obama snatches the father but leaves the kids with mom, this is not the same as taking the kids away from both parents. He also took kids away from someone who claimed that the kid was theirs when in fact it wasn't and they used the kid just to get across the border.
what happened to mom?

At this point the trump defenders are just reposting the same debunked and deflective links and comments over and over.

BS - I posted the link and comments from the article that proved Obama and the Democrats instituted and ran this same policy back in 2014.

Talk about 'DEBUNKED'?! :p

Next.....

Come on Republicans......time to man up and own your immigration policy

You consider Mexicans to be a menace and a class of people you do not want in this country

Capturing families and pulling children away from their parents is meant to send a message not to come.

Own it

It was being done before Trump was President, so own it!
Does not matter; it's wrong. So you want OTrumpo to be like Obama.

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.

This issue has proven to us all, how dishonest the board's leftists are.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News
I read your article, and it seems to be talking about males being separated from the wife and children, but I didn't see anything about the children being separated from mothers.

It's still a separation of families, and Obama was doing it, and not a peep out of the left.
It wasn't separating children from both parents. When the idea of what Trump is doing was floated, there was a huge uproar and it was not enacted.

But it was still breaking families up, and the fathers were taken sometimes thousands of miles away.

It was not leaving the kids totally alone without a parent, is there something wrong with you? Seriously

At this point the trump defenders are just reposting the same debunked and deflective links and comments over and over.

BS - I posted the link and comments from the article that proved Obama and the Democrats instituted and ran this same policy back in 2014.

Talk about 'DEBUNKED'?! :p

Next.....
I missed it. Where did you post it?

I bet trump has plans for the kids, yep he's going to groom them for his new proposed Space Army, 6th military branch.

What I want to "go with" is honesty.

You guys are spreading this shit all over the internet, and not a single one of you will acknowledge that Obama was also separating families by taking the men away from their families.
He was doing it years ago, and not a peep out of any of you.

Hold on a minute here, was he taking men away from the family or was he taking kids from their parents? A little bit of a difference here.
how so?

So a husband and wife and 3 little kids cross the border, obama snatches the father but leaves the kids with mom, this is not the same as taking the kids away from both parents. He also took kids away from someone who claimed that the kid was theirs when in fact it wasn't and they used the kid just to get across the border.
what happened to mom?

She stayed with kids and you knew that.

The difference, of course, is magnitude and intent

There was a brief period of time when the border was swarmed with immigrants and facilities were overwhelmed

Trump is intentionally inflicting pain on these families as official policy and for use as a bargaining chip

Give me my wall.....or these children will get it

Exactly!

There was a brief period of time when the border was swarmed with immigrants and facilities were overwhelmed

Trump is intentionally inflicting pain on these families as official policy and for use as a bargaining chip

Exactly!

Your thread that you started is a lie.

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

I read your article, and it seems to be talking about males being separated from the wife and children, but I didn't see anything about the children being separated from mothers.

It's still a separation of families, and Obama was doing it, and not a peep out of the left.
It wasn't separating children from both parents. When the idea of what Trump is doing was floated, there was a huge uproar and it was not enacted.

But it was still breaking families up, and the fathers were taken sometimes thousands of miles away.

It was not leaving the kids totally alone without a parent, is there something wrong with you? Seriously

Fathers were separated, sometimes by thousands of miles and left in strange places. You were ok with that, because your left-wing media told you to be ok with it.

Come on Republicans......time to man up and own your immigration policy

You consider Mexicans to be a menace and a class of people you do not want in this country

Capturing families and pulling children away from their parents is meant to send a message not to come.

Own it

It was being done before Trump was President, so own it!

OWN IT

They did it too is not a defense. Neither Obama nor Bush made it an official policy to separate families upon detention. While it may have happened, it was nowhere near the magnitude of Trumps policy.

Come on Trump supporters.....why don’t you just say you are proud of what Trump is doing to Hispanics

Delusional gibberish. Lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. :cuckoo:

Trumps people have carefully planned this policy
They are doing it to intimidate immigrants and use children as a bargaining chip

Why don’t you celebrate it?

Ya know, just cuz Democrat Fake News told ya that's so, doesn't mean it is. Like i said, take a break from Dem Fake News. It's rotting your brain.
You know...

Just because you don’t like the news doesn’t make it fake
You guys gotta get your stories straight. Showing a video is not fake

The tactic here, obviously, is to lay it ALL on Trump, even though things were already bad enough.

As usual, both parties fail us, and as usual, they just point the finger at the other guys.

There’s was a peep and they stopped the process

Why do conservatives celebrate taking children from their parents?

Here ya go:

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration...separated-children-from-their-families-too-2/

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing

Date of the article is 2015:

"LAREDO, Tex. — Last spring, as Central American children flooded into Texas in a way he had never seen in his three-decade career, Border Patrol agent Robert Harris decided to experiment.

His intelligence analysts estimated that 78 percent of the guides smuggling other migrants were Mexicans younger than 18 — teenagers often hired or conscripted by drug cartels that knew they would not be prosecuted if caught — and he wanted to attack this loophole.

“Why don’t we remove these juveniles from the smuggling cycle?” Harris, the outgoing commander of the Laredo sector of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, recalled thinking.

Now, as a result of that decision, young Mexicans are being held for months without charge in shelters across the United States, sometimes without their parents’ knowledge. Since the program began in May, 536 juveniles have been held — 248 of whom have been deported to Mexico after an average stay of 75 days, according to Border Patrol statistics. Mexican authorities say some of these repeat border-crossers have spent as much as six months in U.S. custody while they await an appearance before an immigration judge."

Exactly!

Your thread that you started is a lie.

Did President Obama separate children from their parents - unless the parents were being charged as criminals? Trump's "zero tolerance" policy has declared them ALL criminals.

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

[
The Alien Transfer Exit Program

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.
/QUOTE]

It was not a policy then.
Obama separated people who were not related.
Our KKK sessions little man is separating families who are legal.
And bragging about it

Here ya go:

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration...separated-children-from-their-families-too-2/

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing

Date of the article is 2015:

"LAREDO, Tex. — Last spring, as Central American children flooded into Texas in a way he had never seen in his three-decade career, Border Patrol agent Robert Harris decided to experiment.

His intelligence analysts estimated that 78 percent of the guides smuggling other migrants were Mexicans younger than 18 — teenagers often hired or conscripted by drug cartels that knew they would not be prosecuted if caught — and he wanted to attack this loophole.

“Why don’t we remove these juveniles from the smuggling cycle?” Harris, the outgoing commander of the Laredo sector of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, recalled thinking.

Now, as a result of that decision, young Mexicans are being held for months without charge in shelters across the United States, sometimes without their parents’ knowledge. Since the program began in May, 536 juveniles have been held — 248 of whom have been deported to Mexico after an average stay of 75 days, according to Border Patrol statistics. Mexican authorities say some of these repeat border-crossers have spent as much as six months in U.S. custody while they await an appearance before an immigration judge."

Not another under educated white boy who doesn't know the origin of snowflake?
The original pro slavery boys?
Maybe he does and is proud

Forum List

Back