Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

To bad the parents put their kids through this. CPS would likely take them anyway with such poor parenting

-Geaux

So, if your son was threatened with death or your daughter rape and there was no help around you then you'd just let it happen?

Talk about bad parenting.

dude, I'm all for putting them all back on a truck and sending them home. Why are you against that? you'd prefer they all be detained? hmmm you're mean.
I am not opposed to them being returned if due process is followed. It is not my fault or the refugees fault if there are not enough prosecutors, defense lawyers or judges to process the refugees right to due process. So, no, I am not in favor of violating the Constitution just because our President and his administration in incompetent.
How do you feel about felony child endangerment? Seems to Me that dragging children across a desert in the company of criminals certainly qualifies.
Their parents? In caravans with plenty of food and water and shade? On highways to entry points?

it is much abused

-Geaux
Prove that "it is much abused"

This is how

-Geaux
==============

((((((YAWN)))))))

Most of that rise was due to increases in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, three countries that, during this period, saw a spike in violent crime, leading to a sharp increase in asylum claims. Mexico, a much larger country, didn’t see a similar spike, and the number of people receiving asylum didn’t increase, either.

At the same time, these four countries were among the five nations with the highest rates of declined asylum requests for those with more than 1,000 requests per year, according to TRAC’s 2016 data. Nearly 9 in 10 requests from Mexico were rejected between 2011 and 2016. About 83 percent of requests from El Salvador were rejected over that period, as were 80 percent from Honduras and 77 percent from Guatemala. Combined, there were about 40,000 requests from those four countries over a five-year period.

Analysis | Sessions didn’t show how curtailing asylum requests for domestic violence is worth the cost

To bad the parents put their kids through this. CPS would likely take them anyway with such poor parenting

-Geaux

So, if your son was threatened with death or your daughter rape and there was no help around you then you'd just let it happen?

No, I would protect my family. But many of these so called asylum seekers are liars and abuse the system.

-Geaux

-Geaux

No, I would protect my family. But many of these so called asylum seekers are liars and abuse the system.

-Geaux

How would you protect them if you didn't have the means to?

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?
/——/ Trump isn’t cleaning up Obozo’s screwups fast enough for me either.

I am not opposed to them being returned if due process is followed. It is not my fault or the refugees fault if there are not enough prosecutors, defense lawyers or judges to process the refugees right to due process. So, no, I am not in favor of violating the Constitution just because our President and his administration in incompetent.
How do you feel about felony child endangerment? Seems to Me that dragging children across a desert in the company of criminals certainly qualifies.
Their parents? In caravans with plenty of food and water and shade? On highways to entry points?

it is much abused

-Geaux

This is how

-Geaux
==============

((((((YAWN)))))))

Most of that rise was due to increases in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, three countries that, during this period, saw a spike in violent crime, leading to a sharp increase in asylum claims. Mexico, a much larger country, didn’t see a similar spike, and the number of people receiving asylum didn’t increase, either.

At the same time, these four countries were among the five nations with the highest rates of declined asylum requests for those with more than 1,000 requests per year, according to TRAC’s 2016 data. Nearly 9 in 10 requests from Mexico were rejected between 2011 and 2016. About 83 percent of requests from El Salvador were rejected over that period, as were 80 percent from Honduras and 77 percent from Guatemala. Combined, there were about 40,000 requests from those four countries over a five-year period.

Analysis | Sessions didn’t show how curtailing asylum requests for domestic violence is worth the cost

That's not proof they are lying.

-Geaux

No, I would protect my family.

Then they kill you, your son and rape your daughter before killing her. I hope it was worth it not to scare the poor white boys up north who are afraid of a disappearing culture.

I read your article, and it seems to be talking about males being separated from the wife and children, but I didn't see anything about the children being separated from mothers.

It's still a separation of families, and Obama was doing it, and not a peep out of the left.
It wasn't separating children from both parents. When the idea of what Trump is doing was floated, there was a huge uproar and it was not enacted.

But it was still breaking families up, and the fathers were taken sometimes thousands of miles away.

It was not leaving the kids totally alone without a parent, is there something wrong with you? Seriously

Fathers were separated, sometimes by thousands of miles and left in strange places. You were ok with that, because your left-wing media told you to be ok with it.

You do know your a fool, right?

It's still a separation of families, and Obama was doing it, and not a peep out of the left.
It wasn't separating children from both parents. When the idea of what Trump is doing was floated, there was a huge uproar and it was not enacted.

But it was still breaking families up, and the fathers were taken sometimes thousands of miles away.

It was not leaving the kids totally alone without a parent, is there something wrong with you? Seriously

Fathers were separated, sometimes by thousands of miles and left in strange places. You were ok with that, because your left-wing media told you to be ok with it.

You do know your a fool, right?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he knows.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Their situation is not mine, nor Americas problem

-Geaux

it is much abused

-Geaux

This is how

-Geaux
==============

((((((YAWN)))))))

That's not proof they are lying.
All the proof I need

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then they kill you, your son and rape your daughter before killing her. I hope it was worth it not to scare the poor white boys up north who are afraid of a disappearing culture.
Not Americas problem

-Geaux
-------

FU_Full.jpg

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not the question I asked you. You stated these are bad parents, I gave you a scenario and you're running away from it. I can only imagine that you probably would give up in El Salvador, I don/t think you'd have it in you to protect a family, to include finding a better place for them.

And, yes it is a problem that America has to reckon with.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not the question I asked you. You stated these are bad parents, I gave you a scenario and you're running away from it. I can only imagine that you probably would give up in El Salvador, I don/t think you'd have it in you to protect a family, to include finding a better place for them.
Why should I care about El Salvador? I'm American

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not Americas problem

-Geaux
-------

FU_Full.jpg

We're not full, we need more immigration, not less.

-Geaux

Not Americas problem

-Geaux
-------

FU_Full.jpg

There you have it

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why should I care about El Salvador? I'm American

-Geaux

Because we helped to create their problems, from interfering in their country's government to training and exporting their criminals.

Plus, it's our side of the globe and we're safer when it's safer.

Also, we're fucking Americans, we can afford to help.

Not Americas problem

-Geaux
-------

FU_Full.jpg

There you have it

-Geaux

Yes, it's the truth, we aren't popping out enough kids.

STOP the illegal/undocumented/stupid crap NOW--like Trump says
and cut legal immigration
remember--not hate, but common sense

Forum List

Back