Did She Fall Down Again?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
DZe_oUHV4AAcL2D.jpg

Is something wrong with her feet too?

i can't see the op image but i'm going to guess this is another hillary obsession thread.

:laugh2:

Everyone keeps asking about her falling down, but her face just looks like that. And you wonder why Bubba chased fat chicks around the Oval Office...

i can't see the op image but i'm going to guess this is another hillary obsession thread.

If she would accept defeat and shut up people wouldn’t feel inclined to comment on her.

she already accepted defeat the morning after...

pity you expect her not to continue speaking about the political causes she's spent her entire life supporting...

maybe some day you trumptards could accept that you can't gaslight the whole world into shutting up about the ineptitude of donny-liddle-hands.

If she would accept defeat and shut up people wouldn’t feel inclined to comment on her.

pity you expect her not to continue speaking about the political causes she's spent her entire life supporting...

maybe some day you trumptards could accept that you can't gaslight the whole world into shutting up about the ineptitude of donny-liddle-hands.
th

She keeps making excuses and insulting half the country. She has no cause beyond her own personal empowerment.
The psychopathic hypocrite used the name of her womanizing, serial sexual-assaulter husband as the platform for her political career while espousing women’s rights victim nonsense.
She needs to fade away.

the fact that team trump was colluding with russia is not an excuse, it is a fact.

bamboozled trumptards fell so hard for the russian troll-bot fake news that they are now making daily excuses for treason bbbecause hillary!!

morons :uhoh3:

the fact that team trump was colluding with russia is not an excuse, it is a fact.

bamboozled trumptards fell so hard for the russian troll-bot fake news that they are now making daily excuses for treason bbbecause hillary!!

Obama told trump 3 weeks before the election that Russia couldn’t have any legitimate influence on our elections because they’re too decentralized. So the Russians couldn’t help Hillary as trump had suspected or they could.
Make up your mind.

Her little old mind is corrupt and corroded,
That makes her the moron for whom you voted.

She falls down into a bottle of vodka every day. She's such a grotesque pig it's no wonder Bill didn't want to fuck her. I'm glad she has the embarrassment of being the most cuckolded wife in America because Hilarious Hillary is the most glaring, clinical psychopath I've ever seen in politics. As sleazy as Bill is, she makes him look like a kitten.

Out of curiosity, what planet are you from?

Forum List

Back