Did Trump just pull a McCain with his vp pick

A dirty Politician! An Insider! LOL!
Oh my Gawd, a Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton supporter talking to ANYONE about dirty politicians is just so absurd.

You cant be any more of a political hack/whore than that folks.

SillyAmericans_zpspv9y4wdb.jpg

You can break out your bag of adjectives all you like but you still fell for the bs. Shake up Washington insiders with a Washington Insider! Lol....you've been duped and have to pretend you liked Washington Insiders from the beginning :badgrin:

Senator Sessions may be anything, but he is definitely not a globalist.

When you lure jap and german car companies into your state, stick the taxpayers with the cost of building them free assembly plants, and then claim you're against the GM bailout for some lofty philosophical jive, that's the worst kind of globalist....GM builds their vehicles from the bottom up and don't wait for freighters from Nippon to bring them the parts.....Sessions is a skunk.
You mean like the suv (Equinox, IIRC) with the engine from China? The Aveo and Spark, designed and built in Korea? Possibly Anathema's HHR, built exclusively in Mexico?

I can't vote for Trump because I don't believe he truly believes the things he says or would actually implement them.

Then the Pence selection is actually completely irrelevant to you, isnt it?

IF I thought Trump try did/would the Pence becomes a poison pill because his addition to the ticket is pandering to the opposite side of almost every issue. That indicates Trump doesn't think he can win with only his base, and would lead to compromise on issues which shouldn't be compromised.
You are apparently to the left of Trump (go ahead and tell me how 'conservative you are' really, lol), so Trump trying to support his standing with the GOP conservative base to his right makes no sense to you, of course.

Lol, any other news you would care to share to the world about why you think Trump is a worse selection than Her Highness Hillary Rodham of the Royal House Clinton?
He is just a psychotic nut who wants to live in the tenth century.

Forum List

Back